It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetanus Vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vne Zony Dostupa

Evidently you are not interested in truth , only arguing or debating .
Use your resources do a little digging Madnessinmysoul

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I'm very interested in the truth. I invited you to post some, and you have yet to do it. Do you honestly expect me to believe something based on you telling me you saw it?

Why can't you just post some sources?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Then they should be telling the patients -

"By the way, there is a very small chance that this could kill you"

To not do so is irresponsible.

Everyone knows when you get on a plane or get in a car, you are in danger, drive safely.

Everyone trusts the doctor in his scrubs, even as he injects you with a substance beyond the limited medical understanding of the public.

No...Big brother does NOT know best, not when its my nieces and nephews who are being raised autistic, not when its MY friends dropping near dead from a tetanus vaccine.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

They DO tell you. It's part of every procedure disclosure form that you have to sign even before seeing the doctor in hospitals, clinics, walk-in clinics, anywhere.

Just because you don't read the forms doesn't mean they're non-existent. Sorry. As a doctor, I'm not responsible for your unwillingness to educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
On topic, tetanus is a bad disease as stated. For more information on why you really want to get the vaccine see the wikipedia article Tetanus - Wikipedia which includes sources and a video.

I agree that some (most???) are beneficial for our over all health. Personal research is the only answer.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So when the day comes where you kill a person with a vaccine. Will you be 'okay' with the fact that they are statistically invisible?

All those people you injected with tetanus 'just in case' they have the infection.

Will you feel like the savior of many, or the murderer of a few?

But then again, even Doctors are the victims of Big Pharma's influence.

Mourn with me, for we have surely lost our way as a species if we think a single life is expendable.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vne Zony Dostupa

As a doctor you should very well know the effects of mercury on the human body . You should have a pretty fair knowledge of the chemistry of the drugs that you use also . Yes the benefits of mercury as a antibacterial agent in multi dose vaccines out weighs the bad effects . But the questionable increased usage of thimerosal presents major problems .
I have not learned how to insert links . But that's not my problem if you will not educate yourself . There is a lot going on in our country and world that you might not be exposed to in the medical field . You don't know it all , infact you are somewhat blinded by your demeanor as well as your chosen environment . No reflection on you, but you can't be every where all the time .

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

So when the day comes where you kill a person with a vaccine. Will you be 'okay' with the fact that they are statistically invisible?

Even though that day will never come, considering the sheer improbability, I would still be okay with it. I would feel awful for both the patient and their family, as I do anytime I have a patient die for any reason, but I would also think of the thousands of children I've vaccinated who will never die of paralytic tetanus.

Will you feel like the savior of many, or the murderer of a few?

Mourn with me, for we have surely lost our way as a species if we think a single life is expendable.

Do you know how many people died mining the Columbite-tantalite metal used in your computer and your cell phone? Here's a hint: more than the number of people who have ever died from all vaccines combined.

So, if anything, by using your computer, you have become complicit in more deaths than I ever will as a physician.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Still waiting for those sources.

To insert links, you click the "LINK" button when making a post.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Do you know how many people died mining the Columbite-tantalite metal used in your computer and your cell phone? Here's a hint: more than the number of people who have ever died from all vaccines combined.

So, if anything, by using your computer, you have become complicit in more deaths than I ever will as a physician.

I'd like a source for that

I've seen too many close encounters with vaccines in my short time here.

Yes I realize that they have done so much good in the past - But as a physician do you think they are being absolutely responsible with the speed and quality of testing of these modern age vaccines?

edit on 3-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

So, there was anti-HCG vaccine research going on back in 1988-1992 per this abstract. But can I find more on this? NO. Because research info is not just out there for us all to peruse, so asking for all the data is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'd like a source for that

No problem.

Blood coltan
Coltan and the troubles in the DRC

Estimates I've seen put the deaths due to abuse and "near slavery" for Coltan mining in the DRC at somewhere between 2 and 6 million (with the exact number hard to ascertain for obvious reasons, being in the DRC).

Conversely, looking over the VAERS data shows few, if any, people die annually due to vaccination. In fact, most deaths following vaccination are shown by autopsy to be due to other conditions and are not worsened or triggered by the vaccines (these explanations are also included in the VAERS data).

Yes I realize that they have done so much good in the past - But as a physician do you think they are being absolutely responsible with the speed and quality of testing of these modern age vaccines?

Yes, I do.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

So, there was anti-HCG vaccine research going on back in 1988-1992 per this abstract. But can I find more on this? NO. Because research info is not just out there for us all to peruse, so asking for all the data is ridiculous.

So, you interpret a lack of information as someone hiding something? How is that logical? Couldn't it just as easily be that the vaccine just never went anywhere, clinically?

I'm still waiting on the letters, studies, and press releases from the Phillipines, by the way. Your article said that they existed. Why can't you find them?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You've successfully bathed me in shame. I yield.

I think I'll still take my chances and skip the annual flu vaccines though

When will the research be plentiful and clearly shown?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I think I'll still take my chances and skip the annual flu vaccines though

Unless you're under 5, over 55, or immunocompromised, this shouldn't be a big deal. I only get mine because I'm around patients all day and I don't want to pass it on to any of them.

When will the research be plentiful and clearly shown?

Research on what?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Got a few years left then
Thanks for the info

Is it untrue when people say that the research of vaccines is inconclusive, rushed or tampered with?

Especially in regards to the h1n1 vaccine?

I was wondering if you had some credible sources of data that stand strong against professional scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
this is kind of off topic but a few weeks ago i went with my mom to the doctors for a physical and i had to get a booster shot for a few things (i don't know what they are but if there important i can find out) so my mom tried to get me to get a flu shot but i refused ( because i don't trust them) so when the nurse was going into the fridge for the vaccine my mom told her i don't believe in them so she gave me the shot no problem but then the next day i had bad stomache probloms i had burps that severely stung my nose, i had diarehha then the next day i was throwing up, then diarreaha then they bad burps again. what do you think happened, any comments will be helpful thank you

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Got a few years left then
Thanks for the info

No worries.

Is it untrue when people say that the research of vaccines is inconclusive, rushed or tampered with?

For the most part, yes. The whole H1N1 vaccine hullabaloo was, in my opinion, because we hadn't had widely-used vaccine come onto market for some time, at least not with that level of media attention. The H1N1 vaccine didn't need to go through the same research channels as, say, the new HPV vaccine because the H1N1 shot was essentially just the normal flu vaccine with a couple new viral ingredients. An abbreviated testing period was undertaken, just to show that the shot was similar in nearly every respect to the predecessor vaccines (which have gone through years and years of testing).

Especially in regards to the h1n1 vaccine?
I was wondering if you had some credible sources of data that stand strong against professional scrutiny.

Sure. In addition to the explanation above, here are a few links to safety studies related to the various H1N1 vaccines developed during the pandemic (I've made sure to include links to studies with free full-text versions, the full-text link should be on the top right of each page):

H1N1 safety trial
Phase I trial for trivalent H1N1 vaccine
H1N1 vaccine safety in community-acquired cases
H1N1 vaccine safety in the elderly
H1N1 safety in infants

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a few people here sais they have seen livestock die of tetnus...but has anyone in the US ever known anyone who suffereed from Tetnus? Not likely.....EXTREMELY rare!www.scumdoctor.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

disease decline stats
www.vaclib.org...

more stats
www.vaclib.org...

A a medical professional, it really should be your duty to research both sides as well and not take your stats, safety and effectiveness info solely from the materials written by pharma. There's plenty of hard evidence that goes against vaccine safety and effectiveness.

homepage of vaclib with more info
www.vaclib.org...
edit on 3-1-2011 by kalamatas because: added info

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join