It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetanus Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
but assuming mankind would of been drastically damaged without it is wrong assumption,

NO ONE HAS MADE THIS CLAIM.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

That is what modern medicine implies.

Source, please. I wasn't aware "modern medicine" was a single entity that put out press releases about what "it" believes and implies.

Just see the furore about swine flu today and how every human doctors say should have been immunised. Why?

I don't recall any of that. I DO recall the media (especially CNN) whipping it into a maelstrom after they misread the CDC recommendations, just like they do every year.

and most of the deaths which are not that many would of been stopped.

Not that many? I think 20,000 Americans dying per year (on average) is a pretty hefty number, personally. That's just from seasonal flu alone

What number does it need to be to qualify as "many" to you? 50,000? 500,000? 1,000,000?

I mean, I get it. You're trying to be all "new agey" and so on by pretending you don't think it would "make a difference" if you weren't alive. Try using that sort of drivel on a mother whose 2 year old just died from flu complications.

Of course we all need modern medicine sometimes in todays world, but not nearly as much as they push on us.

Wait, do we need it, or do we not need it? If you wouldn't die without it, why don't you do us all a favor and stop using it? Every little bit counts when trying to reduce health care costs.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I dont ever take the flu shot, i didnt take the h1n1 flu shot, and when i have been told from the medical professionals I need a tetnus shot my reply is always same, No I just had one last year. The medical world has also been attempting to get us adults to reimunize ourselves because aftter X amount of years you are no longer considered immunized- vaccinated. they cant make me take a shot, I say no way to any and all shots brought my way. I believe many if not all shots are rigged for depopulation. but that is my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
I believe many if not all shots are rigged for depopulation. but that is my opinion.

And they are successful too....wiping out a couple of dozen people a year

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The reason they keep pushing you to get the vaccine is to prevent you from developing tetanus (sounds pretty obvious lol). But it's a seriously bad disease that belongs to the same genus as the botulinum bacterium (C. botulinum and also C. difficile)

Along with lockjaw, it can cause muscle spasm in the body. The more serious symptoms can lead to fatality, blood poisoning, suffocation, heart attack and kidney failure.

There's no conspiracy to it, the doctor just doesn't want one of his patients dying of an easily curable disease. It looks bad on the records

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Originally posted by SunnyDee
No duh! It says right there they were trying to create an immune response to HCG by attaching it to the tetanus toxoid. They called it "birth control" and meant sterilization. Attaching it to a toxoid, what was the point? To be able to deliver mass sterilization by way of an inocuous vaccine Otherwise, why not just deliver an HCG vaccine and call it what it is?

You know that birth control shots have been around for some time now, right? I get my Depo Provera shot every few months. It uses a different mechanism, but it is an offshoot of the research into non-pill forms of birth control to make it easier and more reliable. The hCG shot was likely being looked into as a female version of the vasectomy, and as a less invasive alternative to having you "tubes tied". Why shouldn't women be in charge of their reproductive health?

I also like how you COMPLETELY ignored that you were pushing this as proof that "tetanus shots" were being used to sterilize people. Have a problem admitting you're wrong?

Ok, you are making me laugh now. I think you are having a very hard time understanding my simple thought here. There was a Tetanus Vaccine Trial held in the Philippines and in South America. It was administered to women only(strange since men need this vaccine too) It was administered to women of child bearing years or soon to be years. Women in this trial started to miscarry. The Philippine Dept. of Health researched the vaccine and there was found to be HCG in a percentage(20%, from my reading) of the vaccines. So, it seems the trial proved that HCG mixed with a toxoid that our body develops an immune response to, allowed the body to develop an immune response to the HCG also.

Now, apply an abstract from a few years before this trial of researchers working on a way to create a way to Permanently sterilize women by way of comingling HCG with a common vaccine that people will willing take. I am not talking about Depo Provera which is a temporary birth control solution to pregnancy,

I am not Pushing anything here other than for people to make up their own minds on what this looks like to them.

Now if there suddenly is a Tetanus shot that also offers permanent sterilization on the market, well I'll eat my words that there was a more incendiary reason for this mix.

edit on 3-1-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
And, no I am not saying that people should not get a tetanus shot. I am just pointing out that you don't always know what's in the "cocktail", to be skeptical and do your research.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There was a Tetanus Vaccine Trial held in the Philippines and in South America. It was administered to women only(strange since men need this vaccine too) It was administered to women of child bearing years or soon to be years. Women in this trial started to miscarry. The Philippine Dept. of Health researched the vaccine and there was found to be HCG in a percentage(20%, from my reading) of the vaccines. So, it seems the trial proved that HCG mixed with a toxoid that our body develops an immune response to, allowed the body to develop an immune response to the HCG also.

I would love to see your evidence for any of this. I just spent some time poking around the internet, trying any combination of terms I thought were relevant, and the ONLY source I could find relating to this event was a Catholic organization. There are no letters from the Phillipine Medical Association, Phillipine Departmend of Health, any Phillipine research lab, or any other body mentioned in the various iterations (and variations) of the story you told above.

In fact, every version I read quoted a different "scientist" or "official", but not a SINGLE one of them gave a link to the paper that "proved" there was hCG in the vaccines. None of them even provided a copy of the letters supposedly showing that scientists had detected aberrations in the vaccines!

If this event were so dastardly, and had been exposed so recently (about 10 years), why can't I find primary sources?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I do agree with you, it is hard to find alot of this, but here are some articles regarding this subject.
I

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

"Clinical profile and Toxicology Studies on Four Women Immunized with Pr-B-hCG-TT," Contraception, February, 1976, pp. 253-268.
"Observations on the antigenicity and clinical effects of a candidate antipregnancy vaccine: B-subunit of human chorionic gonadotropin linked to tetanus toxoid," Fertility and Sterility, October 1980, pp. 328-335.

"Phase 1 Clinical Trials of a World Health Organisation Birth Control Vaccine," The Lancet, 11 June 1988, pp. 1295-1298. "Vaccines for Fertility Regulation," Chapter 11, pp. 177-198, Research in Human Reproduction, Biennial Report (1986-1987), WHO Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction (WHO, Geneva 1988).

"Anti-hCG Vaccines are in Clinical Trials," Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, Vol. 36, 1992, pp. 123-126.

(5) These institutional names are garnered from the journal articles cited in the previous footnote.
(6) Lancet, 11 June 1988, p. 1296.

(7) Challenges in Reproductive Health Research, Biennial Report 1992-1993, World Health Organization, Geneva, 1994, p. 186.

(8) G.P. Talwar, et al, "Prospects of an anti-hCG vaccine inducing antibodies of high affinity...(etc)," Reproductive Technology 1989, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1990, Amsterdam, New York, p. 231.

(9) "3 DOH vaccines untested by BFAD," The Philippine Star, 4 April 1995, pp. 1, 12.

(10) "BFAD junks re-testing of controversial shot," Manila Standard, 7 April 1995; "DOH: Toxoid vaccines are safe," The Philippine Star, 7 April 1995.

(11) "Ottawa got blood tainted by HIV." Ottawa Citizen, 4 April 1995.

(12) A nearly two-year old communique from Tanzania tells a familiar story: tetanus toxoid vaccinations, five in all, given only to women aged 15-45. Nigeria, too, may have been victimized; see The Lancet, 4 June 1988, p. 1273.
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

None of the links you've provided have anything to do with a tetanus vaccine being secretly given to women as a sterilizing agent.

Try again.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by SunnyDee

None of the links you've provided have anything to do with a tetanus vaccine being secretly given to women as a sterilizing agent.

Try again.

Did you think I would be able to give a link to the secret test information?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vne Zony Dostupa

The use of Thimerosal or Mercury in all multi dose vaccines is known to cause hormonal problems as well as Autism, autoimmune diseases , alzheimer's miscarriages you name it . Planned parenthood sponsored by the Rockefellers who can be viewed on video while saying that a population reduction of 80 % is need to bring the world population to a reasonable level . He is serious about it . He and the Carnegie foundation has funneled millions into it . He is funding programs all over the world especially in Africa where it has been reported that patients are vacinated for Tetnas onch a month . The effects of high mercury concentrations in the brain can an effective sterilization agent .
Conspiracy... I believe so, negligence...I doubt it .

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Did you think I would be able to give a link to the secret test information?

No, I assumed you would be able to provide links to these studies, letters, press releases, and written statements that your previous article mentioned coming from Phillipine authorities.

Doesn't it strike you as just a tiny bit odd that none of these things are readily available?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
The use of Thimerosal or Mercury in all multi dose vaccines is known to cause hormonal problems as well as Autism, autoimmune diseases , alzheimer's miscarriages you name it .

I don't think "known" means what you think it means. "Known" suggests there is data to support it. There is no data to support anything you've just said here.

Planned parenthood sponsored by the Rockefellers who can be viewed on video while saying that a population reduction of 80 % is need to bring the world population to a reasonable level .

Source, please.

y in Africa where it has been reported that patients are vacinated for Tetnas onch a month .

Source, please.

The effects of high mercury concentrations in the brain can an effective sterilization agent .

Source, please.

Let me just put this out there for everyone, just to save time and hassle:

If you are going to make a claim, back it up. Otherwise, I will just continue asking for a source. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
edit on 1/3/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

A friend of mine had a similar scenario, he was drunk and got sliced open by metal. He went to the hospital and they stitched him up, gave him a tetanus vaccine.

Within 5 minutes they released him and as he walked out of the hospital with a friend of mine he collapsed into anaphylactic shock, if it wasnt for us dragging him into the hospital for a shot of adrenaline he would have died.

As he laid there coming back to life, he was completely blind for over an over and it took nearly the entire day for his vision to return.

Tell the doctors to shove the vaccines up there ###

They are not safe

edit on 3-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

They are not safe

Though I feel awful for your friend (and I'm very glad he recovered), using a single incident to malign what is a very successful treatment is irresponsible.

Would you want car manufacturers to stop making cars if your friend got in an accident?

Would you want us to get rid of hamburgers if your friend choked on one?

Statistically, bad things happen. With tetanus vaccines, a VERY tiny, almost statistically invisible number of people will experience an effect like that.

Is preventing those few cases per year by removing the vaccine from the market worth allowing children to die of paralytic suffocation due to tetanus infection?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I think you missed the point. They sent him away and if we were not their to drag him back he would be dead.

They told him it was safe! they Injected him with a substance that turned his life force off completely.

What else isnt safe from big pharma if a simple tetanus vaccine is doing this?

I guess thats how you view a good friend of mine? An invisible, tiny, insignificant human

Perhaps the next vaccine you receive will do this to you. Please have a friend take you there

Just in case
edit on 3-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Anyone interested can find the site . Go to youtube and type into the search block < David Rockefeller speaks on population reduction > . You can see him speaking on the subject . Also visit < the Georgia Guide Stones > As for the Thimerosal or effects of mercury on the reproductive and immune system that's real easy to find if you want to .
With all the medical perspectives from evidently people in the profession I didn't notice the first mention of Thimerosal or the controversy of mercury usage and it's disputed effectivness , nor the side effects that so many were describing .

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

I think you missed the point. They sent him away and if we were not their to drag him back he would be dead.

Anaphylactic reactions can occur anywhere between 5 minutes and 2 hours post-exposure. Do you think they should keep everyone who receives a shot under 2 hours of supervised hospitalization in order to catch those dozen or so people per year who have such a reaction?

Are you going to volunteer to build the hundred thousand or so hospitals we would need to maintain such a population, and will you train the hundred thousand or so nurses who will have to watch these patients? Keep in mind, all of this is to prevent a dozen (or fewer) bad cases per year.

I guess thats how you view a good friend of mine? An invisible, tiny, insignificant human

That's how he is perceived statistically, yes. Of course, were he a patient of mine, I would never view him that way. But, when I'm trying to decide if a vaccine is safe to give or not, then yes, he is statistically insignificant. If we didn't take this approach to things, we wouldn't have cars, planes, houses, clothing, etc. A certain number of people will die due to these every year. Do you stop using these items, or do you accept a certain level of risk in each one?

Perhaps the next vaccine you receive will do this to you.

It won't. I have a better chance of winning the lottery for a month straight. Literally.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Anyone interested can find the site . Go to youtube and type into the search block < David Rockefeller speaks on population reduction > . You can see him speaking on the subject . Also visit < the Georgia Guide Stones > As for the Thimerosal or effects of mercury on the reproductive and immune system that's real easy to find if you want to .
With all the medical perspectives from evidently people in the profession I didn't notice the first mention of Thimerosal or the controversy of mercury usage and it's disputed effectivness , nor the side effects that so many were describing .

So, what you're saying is, you HAVE no source.

All I see is "youtube" and "you can find it". I don't see even the inkling of a source in any of your rambling.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join