It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something wrong with the sexual development of human males?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

Interesting; of the mutations or damaged DNA showing up in human babies from exposure to radiation and chemicals is above normal. Not only among Iraqi children born with defects but it's now showing up among babies of servicemen/women from Iraq and Afghanistan.

GMO does have long term affects: destroys vital bacterial balances in soil, allergies, immune dysfunction, infertility, stunted growth, accelerated aging. Also the rBGH or rBST sharply increases cancer risk especially in children. Any employee of Monsanto speaks out, he/she is either fired, threatened or gagged. Monsanto also threatened the EU if they did'nt accept GMO. Why and whats the desperate push for GMO?

As for our milk & dairy products: our cattle (and chicken) are fed artificial growth hormones and high dose of antibiotics, most no longer eat grass as cows were built to eat.

And don't even get me going on Aspartame as well as whats really going in to our water.

It's no wonder we are getting sicker, more tired, irritable, and so on.

All these things have to have some ffact on our DNA at some point.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thats what to be expected when we add things to our food, atmosphere and water.....

But how bliss is your ignorance ?
How much are we willing to bet its affecting females in someways too...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It may not be only chemicals. Have you read the book: Adam's Curse: A Future Without Men

Sykes believes one of the options for the survival of humanity is unisex reproduction by females: female eggs fertilised by the nuclear X chromosomes of another female and implanted using in vitro fertilisation methods. He also introduces the possibility of moving the SRY and associated genes responsible for maleness and male fertility to another chromosome, which he refers to as "the Adonis chromosome", engendering fertile males with an XX karyotype.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

If all our men died out tomorrow let's hope we have a lab tech among us

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Annee

If all our men died out tomorrow let's hope we have a lab tech among us

That would probably be good. Thanks to all the Feminists for making it possible for women to be anything they want to be.

Another subject that relates. I was watching a documentary on prisons. In men's prisons they fight for dominance. In women's prisons they form nurturing family groups. The future is sounding brighter

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Wow. She wants us wiped out. This isn't some retro-80's movie.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by acroagogue
reply to post by Annee

Oh what? You missed the little laughing face?

Let me see "peace and nurturing" vs "macho power" - - hmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Can someone please explain to me why the population of this world is still growing at an ever increasing rate?

Or would that contradict these scientific findings?
edit on 3-1-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

Cake.

It's illogical to simply look at the fact that population continues to increase, so this scientific finding must be false.

it's much more reasonable to look at the rate of increase over a given period of time, compared to previous same lengths. Another factor to consider is the feminist movements, and widespread acceptance of promiscuity in western societies. Factors which would go against these are the use of condoms, day after pill, and abortions.

Basically, it much more intricate than most care to realize.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by acroagogue

She want's it to be like that episode of Futurama where Fry, Bender, and the Professor go into the future. One of the states the world is in is nearly all female. Males are highly coveted and only used for breeding. Basically, males would be treated like how we treat pure-bread show-dogs . Which is pretty damned good.

That's right ladies, I need a back rub or I won't be able to produce babies.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
reply to post by acroagogue

She want's it to be like that episode of Futurama where Fry, Bender, and the Professor go into the future. One of the states the world is in is nearly all female. Males are highly coveted and only used for breeding. Basically, males would be treated like how we treat pure-bread show-dogs . Which is pretty damned good.

That's right ladies, I need a back rub or I won't be able to produce babies.

Dream On!

There is a report that frozen sperm is actually healthier then live sperm. As long as the electricity doesn't go out - - I'm good

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Do you realize these comments are stereotypical, derogatory, and sexist?

I could just as easily say , "Let me see, irrational women who can't do what's best for the species because it doesn't feel good vs logical men who defy their personal feelings for the benefit of the community."
edit on 3-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There is a documentary called "The Disappearing Male" that I was totally engrossed in when I saw it on an episode of DocZone a while ago..
topdocumentaryfilms.com...
It's there if you want to watch it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Do you realize these comments are stereotypical, derogatory, and sexist?

Oh yeah for sure - - but hey! Its science.

Just to keep things honest and in the open - - 21 years married to a man - - who is 21 years younger then me. And - I am attracted to "solid on the ground" husky men with beards. Mountain Men type. No whimpy dudes for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join