It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated Blog- Great Tribulation Period/Solar Max 2015? (THIS COULD BE IT!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I changed my theory after various other research.

It appears the Great Tribulation period of 1260 days/42 months/time times and half would begin around Oct. 21st, 2011 (8th Day-Feast of Tabernacles) and conclude Passover April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon)

The Day of the Lord would happen immediately after the Great Tribulation period has ended.

New blog/theory has now been updated.

Read here:

lastgreatday8.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Im afraid the good Lord aint done much since around 2001,mother nature however is about to rock.
second line.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Know what I REALLY dont understand about some of you?

You claim there is a "rapture" or "day of the lord" yet you fail to recognize THE VERY SAME GOD YOU CLAIM IS COMING TO KILL US ALL, SAYS HIMSELF THAT NO MAN (thats YOU idiots) WILL KNOW WHEN HE IS COMING!

Yes, Im yelling, because I dont think you idiots realize how IDIOTIC you appear.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I totally agree with you... It nearly almost comes under the false teachings part of the bible aswell... or false prophets. Shame Shame..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

THE FOOLISH WILL BE SURPRISED
Matthew 24:48-51 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming ; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

THE WISE WILL NOT BE SURPRISED
Matthew 25:4-9 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

THE BIBLE SAYS WE CAN S E E the DAY APPROACHING
Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another : and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching .

jesus-is-the-way.com...&Hour.html

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Mark 13:32 says,

“But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the father”

Many have taken this ONE verse and have ignored the evidence of the rest of the word of God that teaches us that in the LAST days we WILL know that day and the hour, IF we are watching.
So does the Bible then contradict itself? Now not at all when one takes the time to STUDY the word of God closely and see what the words used truly mean and not what we THINK they mean.
Let me explain what I mean by this. The word “knows” here means to be aware of, to PERCEIVE or understand absolutely, as in divine knowledge. So in other words one could say, “But of that day and hour no man has PERCEIVED as yet, no, not the angels in heaven, neither have I the Son of God come to fully understand as yet, but only the Father at this time Knows the day and the hour.”
You see when Jesus spoke these words, at that time know man had come to the understanding or had perceived as yet the time of the day of the Lord, no not the angels, or even the Son of God, could absolutely say for sure as yet what the day or the hour was going to be.
This is what this word truly means and NOT what we as Christians have misinterpreted it to mean by saying things like, “The Bible says NO man knows the day or the hour nor ever can know the day or the hour, because only the Father knows the day and the hour.”
However the word suggest FULLNESS of knowledge and NOT never being able to know or understand.
You see Jesus did not see as yet the WHOLE picture as his Father did. Read Matthew 24:42,43 which says it this way,

“Watch therefore: for you KNOW NOT ( as yet) what hour your Lord does come.
BUT KNOW THIS, that if the good man of the house had known (perceived or came to the understanding) in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.”

In other words, Jesus was saying, “You do not know or understand fully as yet what hour I will come, no man understands this yet, no not the angels, not even me, but the Father only has absolute understanding of what day and hour I will come again. BUT this much I do know or have perceived that if the good man had know or come to understand the day of hour the thief would come then he would make certain that he was prepare by watching.” (please understand that this is my own paraphrased version of this subject of to know the hour or not to know the hour, what does the Bible truly teach?)
There are several scriptures throughout the Bible that convey to us that we can and will know the day and the hour in the LAST DAYS. One such verse of scripture is Daniel 12:10 which reads,

“...none of the wicked shall understand (or know) BUT the WISE shall understand (or KNOW).”

The unbelievers will not DISCERN the times, but those of us who are WATCHING will put the pieces together, so to speak and will come to UNDERSTAND and know the day and the hour as that day comes closer.
I Thessalonians 5:4 says it like this,

“But you brethren are NOT in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.”

www.amatteroftruth.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
wait... the virgins "trimmed their lamps"?

Wow, is that how they got down in those days?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
BOOK OF BRITAIN 3:49 Kolbrin bible

It came to pass, at this time, that many said Jesus was the Messiah, but this was a manifest falsehood. Jesus, the son of Joseph and Mary, was an inspired prophet, a teacher who held the hand of God and there had been others before him. His mother was a decent woman; both ate food as humans do. Mary did not set herself up as a goddess, neither did she preach.

BRT:3:50

It is of no moment to those who are not jews whether Jesus was the heralded Messiah or not, so believe as you will, but were he born of a Holy Ghost and not of Joseph, then he did not fulfil the prophecy. Men step outside the bounds of truth in their beliefs, but this too, is of little moment unless they impose their beliefs on others.

Now this is why I believe we could be in the end times below.

BRT:3:54

A Roman soldier who hailed from Gaul spoke up, saying "Let scribes do what scribes do best and swordsmen do what they do best, but is it foolish and futile to set one against the other, for men cannot write with swords, or fight with quills or writing reeds. Let men become brothers as they wait the day of the Awakener. Tell me, Master, when shall the end be?

BRT:3:55

Jesus answered. "There will be an end to the beginning, and men will know this by the spirit of the times. Men will no longer be as brothers; nor will they be manly. Women will be as men and men as women. Adultery will not be condemned, nor will fornication; therefore, these will flourish. Men will not honour their homelands, and there will be no discrimination among them, nor will they maintain the purity of their races. Fathers will not be honoured, nor Mothers respected, and children will be raised to be wayward. Perversions will be encouraged, and criminals will mock the law. There will be incest and rape and it will be unsafe to walk abroad. Floods, Famines, droughts and Earthquakes will cause death and destruction: Strange sicknesses will smite the people, and there will be a denial of god. Babes will be slain in the womb.

BRT:3:56

"Men will lust after the wives of other men, and marriage shall lose its meaning. Women will go to the marriage table unchaste and with deceit in their hearts. Their Husbands, creatures of pity, will hear the voices of laughing men. Priests will defile their altars with their impurity, and the rulers will be held in little repute. It is not God who marks the end days, but men who live as though setting a pitfall for himself."

Now those sound like the time we are living in.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The blog has been updated with a more sound theory and conclusion.

lastgreatday8.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

The moon already turned blood red and now the Sun turned as black as
sack cloth. Fish and birds are dying worldwide.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=An_w8xCekTnwU.kcVlvhbUys0NUE;_ylu=X3o'___'FldHBnOXFiBHBvcwMxMTUEc2VjA2FjY29 yZGlvbl9zY2llbmNlBHNsawNwYXJ0aWFsc29sYXI-

Looks like the signs to me. Now when a meteor or asteroid impacts the
sea, there will be four pages left in KJV Revelations.

www.biblegateway.com...

Revelation 18 (King James Version)

21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Guess when that happens? On a Passover day and I can show you!

new topics

top topics

join