It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Level Exercise 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
OK,I am not really good at this but here it goes! I have been reading about birds falling from the sky in Arkasas,here is the thread,www.abovetopsecret.com... ,then i see another thread about fish dying in Arkansas, here is the link to that thread,www.abovetopsecret.com... now you see where I am comming from , I bring your attention to this!!

National Level Exercise 2011

NLE 2011 will be an operations-based exercise centered on the scenerio of a catastrophic earthquake on the New Madrid Seismic Zone

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I dont know what happened there, but here is the link

www.fema.gov...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just to set the record straight, I am not trying to make any predictions here,but this just seems kinda strange to me..What do you think?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

The fed does an NLE every year so that part is not that strange. I do think its weird that they are centering this exercise all around an earthquake. It seems that many areas of the US will be involved.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I posted about the excercise in the bird thread. The thing I found very weird was that the news source revealed this at a very interesting time.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Whoever this guy is, no offense.. but let me point out these magical words..

"theyre kicking out people from their fema trailers, yeah theyre really taking care of them (insert his sarcasm there)"

Someone slap this guy right across his ugly mug for me, if you know him. He is exactly what is wrong with america today. How dang long should we support these welfare, resource leaching lazy SOBs. You lost your home? Wow, so do THOUSANDS who cant afford it, get out, find a new home, find a job, quit living off of our CHILDRENS $$.

Lazy

top topics

join