It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the First film you ever watched!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
For me it was Batman (michael keaton) circa 89-90 I dont remember much but I have some memories the next earliest would be the Teenage mutant ninja turtles films.

edit on 3-1-2011 by q_ball because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Batman? dang youre YOUNG!
I think my first movie I've seen was some santa claus movie back in the early 70's, might have been between 73-75...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Are you talking live action? Because I'm certain that everyone's first movie would be some sort of Disney cartoon right??

Besides Disney stuff like Lady and the Tram or Dumbo....

I think it was Labyrinth, my babysitter must have rented it out

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Was the live action one by tim burton with michael keaton, my fav still

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Are you talking about in the theaters? I am sure that I saw movies when I was two or three years old on television, however I can not remember. I am pretty sure we had a Beta video player when I was as young as four however again, I don't remember. It wasn't until I was around 7 that we made the switch to VHS.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It was the first "WAR OF THE WORLDS" movie that I remember, back in the 60s

Scared the crap out of me, watched it on our brand new color tv. I kept waiting for

the probe to look through my bedrom window, i was freaked out by it all.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
in theater I think it was star wars a new hope thats the only one that stands out in my mind

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I cant remember the second film I saw however I remember watching the lion king and alladin and possibly the little mermaid but again this was a long time ago lol

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't remember this but apparently my big brother took me to see the Return of the Jedi when I was 5 and I made him take me to the toilet right at the climax of the film. He still hasn't forgiven me

The first one I remember seeing is "never ending story"

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I cant remember what was the first movie I watched.
But I can remember the first one I ever rented.
Even though it's cheesy, I still enjoy it lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Mine was i remember empire strikes back in cinema, must of been early 80's obviously.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Superman!! I remember going to see this at the drive in my parents station wagon.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Terminator

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The first one I can recall (though not likely the first), is Fantasia. I went to see it with my First Grade class, and I remember sharing popcorn with two gals who had a crush on me.

Come to think of it, kinda sad, as I think I had more game in gradeschool than later in life, hehe...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The first one I can remember was the Blob starring Steve McQueen.Scared the holy jumping bejezus out of me. I can remember having nightmares for a week.My cousin and I got into big trouble for sneeking out to see it at the local theatre.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hmm - not sure what my first exact film was...

But it may have been Quatermass and the Pit or The Peter Cushing Doctor Who

CX

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The first movie i ever watched was......wait for it.....Jaws.....through a gap in the lounge door....at the age of 6!

My parents were watching it and thought i was in bed. This is the sole reason for me spending most of my childhood scared stiff of water, not learning how to swim properly until i was 16, and why i still hate swimming out of my depth as an adult.

CX.

join