It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swallowed the red pill :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey everyone, my name is Kyeleigh I have just signed up today, although I have been checking out the articles on this site for a couple weeks. Ive been fully awake just over a month now, what started my awakining was odd, i was a rap music addict, and a online friend at an old forum i used to live at (therealtechn9ne.com) yes, he is awesome, anyway he sent me a few videos and links about the illuminati in rap and the devil worship in the industry, i was SHOCKED. I turned from it compleatly and have been researching alot of whats been going on with the NWO and everything since. Its ALL connected ive learned and i think ive got over 75% covered so far, but always learning new stuff everyday. If theres any topic you think i should look into, lemme know.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Hi kyeleigh, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Well I am pleased to meet you fellow traveler. While I am not the member who studies the section related to illuminati or other cults and international cabals there are lots of members who have insight into the subject that I am sure you will become good friends with.

Welcome to the boards and have a fantastic time.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You made it just in the nick of time. The red pill has been discontinued to due to a patent dispute with Big Pharma.

Welcome,by the way. Hope you settle in and find what your looking for by being here.

edit on 3-1-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hey kyeleigh,

Welcome to the rabbit hole. If you like rap music but don't want to contribute in supporting the agenda, look into artists such as,

Atmosphere
Little Brother
Sage Francis
Immortal Technique
Crown City Rockers
Blueprint and Illogic
Eyedea

The list goes on. To make it easy, once you dabble into that small select, you will find many many more related artists and such... just thought I'd share.

Well kye, venture and journey well through the deep abyss of awareness!

See you on the boards

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
they are wachting us here keep that in mind we all know
dont let ppl trick you into thinking your the crazy one ether!eh i sound a bit crazy my self
welcome to abovetopsecret

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
With so many conflicting stories around it helps in being able to sort out the facts from the fiction, here is a list of 25 rules for disinformation to help keep your head up www.911truth.org...

Good luck in your journey and put that ignorance where it belongs.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
red pill? i took the blue one and still ended up here

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Welcome! Cool Avatar, what is that depicting?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you everybody
I feel accepted already, yay. My avatar, for me it is stands for nature, natural beauty and kinda like mother nature. Ive been moving away from phramacuticals (sp?) and using natual remadies and cures, also eating fresh, i feel WAY more healthy!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Thank you! Ive already got immortal, hes awesome but i shall check out the rest later today and make some playlists. Off to applebees for now!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and enjoy your stay im new here also have fun!

top topics

join