It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Have you asked the 4 million iraqis?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Links please....need facts, not your opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Whoever fights these wars anymore knowing the facts we do today is completely ignorant and idiotic.

And yes, it is 100% America's fault.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Tells me nothing.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by christina-66

It is an illegal invasion and occupation.

Innocent until proven guilty in a credible court of law with the correct jurisdiction! Until then your statement is "Dis-Information"!

Tell that to all of the "enemy combatants" that the US has captured and now imprisons indefinitely without real trials or crimes.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills

Tells me nothing.

How doesnt tell you nothing ? Osama Bin Laden is on most wanted FBI list so that logically tell you that he is a live acording to FBI---> goverment

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

What about china, nk, russia, UK, mexico, iran, israel......ah sorry I forgot america is the only one we want to point out.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I think you've got that one the wrong way round.

No my interpretation is correct. An Article from the UN? Really an article hardly a conviction in a court of law! My argument is sound & correct don't care what you say!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What about china, nk, russia, UK, mexico, iran, israel......ah sorry I forgot america is the only one we want to point out.

I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about American hypocrisy. It seems like American hardliners only accept the fact that they are only one country in the world of many when they are subjected to criticism for their actions as if they own the world.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

According to the governtment 911 occured by terrorists. Let's get all of our facts from them though. Im sure it says there where he is at also? No? So how do they know he's alive again?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

According to the governtment 911 occured by terrorists. Let's get all of our facts from them though. Im sure it says there where he is at also? No? So how do they know he's alive again?

According to the FBI, Osama isn't even wanted for 9/11. Perhaps they realize he didn't do it

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

China, nk, russia, mexico, iran, are not in Iraq so they are not subject for this thread .Open the thread about China and we will debate there and i will also point that China have evil and murderer goverment .Nobody is pointing nothing ,you are just little patriotic human who naivly defend cold blood murderers .
edit on 3-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Hypocrisy....exactly. Why not point out that those countries are doing the same thing. Or is it only america that matters

link   
reply to post by phatpackage

So your opinion is more valid than that of the U.N? No, your interpretation is not right- a country has to have grounds to go war and it has to be approved by the U.N security council. There is no defending the indefensible. You don't have to listen to me- the great thing about being ignorant, is that no matter how many times someone tells you to stop being that way, you can just ignore them!

link   

It's a war! Righty or Wrongly people die, get over it!
Rightly or wrongly? Any death caused by war is WRONG you psychopath. War is wrong full stop. It's nothing but an effort to KILL other Human beings for petty and corrupt reasons. You think war is just some natural thing and we should "get over it"? I'm sorry, but I'm not a psychopath...I care about and feel for the people that die in war, especially civilians.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Show me where I said he did it?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If you are going to make personal attacks because you cannot provide factual statistics to back your claim, at least use decent grammar.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

66,081 civilians, and only 23,984 of the enemy is not war its murder. Our (USA) numbers should be better.
And please tell me what the "overall effort in Iraq" is.
No really what is it?
Why are we there again?

66,081 civilians F-ing civilians thats not war.

No wonder why the rest of the world hates us so much.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So your opinion is more valid than that of the U.N?

Everyone is entitled to opinions! The document is an opinion! And we are talking about the same gutless UN who has had their hands in such flawed documents as the "Goldstone Report" .... UN laughable!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join