It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Perhaps the insurgents that dress like everybody else distinguished themselves as enemy combatants, things would be different. Of course they would not do such a thing because they are spineless cowards.

Been there, done that and got the t-shirt. I am not proud of some of the things I did in Iraq but when push comes to shove, I am going home to my family.

Oh the poor, poor Iraqis...give it up. Go live there if you feel so bad for them and try to change it from there instead of whining on an internet message board. We have not completely left Iraq but they still blow each other up. They live in the stone age and don't need our help killing civilians, they do a good enough job of it on their own.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2011 by christina-66 because: double post

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

The difference is that we don't blow the hell out of churches on a regular basis, or markets, or raids on other religions and gun them down.

Hmmm.....I was on holiday in the states during a spate of church burnings in 1996

And most of our killings are done over drugs.

Oh well - that's alright then. Obviously morally acceptable. Uuurgh

A reminder video of all the lies we were told. 5 mins

Please take 5 minutes out to watch the vid clip and tell we have 'great military leaders' protecting us from a great 'evil'. They are criminals pure and simple - and they made our people 'the bad guys'. We cannot lose sight of how this all started. This thread alone demonstrates how successful the mis-information campaign has been.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Nephi1337

It's a war! Righty or Wrongly people die, get over it! It is sad, very sad that innocents die but it is a war & by no means detracts from the overall effort in Iraq!

So in your line of thinking, if a "terrorist" blows something up and kills innocent civilians here in the united states, then it's ok, because it's war and innocent deaths is just part of it,.

Good call

Can you not read!. I said "rightly or wrongly " which means I am not passing judgement as to whether it is right or wrong just that it is a fact that in a war people die. Some innocents wrongly die! It's not good! But it is a reality! Are you lacking comprehension skills or are you trying to twist words on purpose? Whatever it is laughing at you!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by phatpackage

Just like anybody can be labeled a terrorist and terrorist enabler anymore, I'm going to start a trend on ATS and call you a troll and a troll enabler. And no matter what you do to prove that you aren't a troll, it won't rightly matter since you have already been branded as one.

Who cares what you think its just a cop out response! The good old "Troll card"! Just because someone has a different opinion to you! tut tut tut!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

you are right bud. now ask them if OSAMA! rings a bell.

IRAQ had nothing to do with 911.

WMD's? LOL

IRAN has WMD

NORTH KOREA has WMD

but we dont seam to attack the big boys, only the little guys LOL. pure fradycatz.
edit on 3-1-2011 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Your different opinion is not opinion , you are brainwashed and there is no coming back for you.You are in the mashine.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

What a sad post and is stared with 10 stars ,this is sad ,is not stupid ,WHAT WAR? this war?

Nobody said war was good! It is hell! You just want a go on your "soap box"! I could just have a thread with the word war in it & nothing else but your reply would still be the same! Now if you did not get the first time "War is Hell" people die! Innocents Die! It is sad but it is the nature of war! Some times wars are needed that is the nature of mankind!

"Sad" & "Stupid" as you put it! Just because someone has a different opinion to you! Now that is real maturity & insight on your behalf! The only thing "stupid" (As you put it, not me) is your either lack of comprehension skills or attempt to twist my words into something they are not! Massive fail lol lol lol

Well the stars indicate people agree with the sentiment of the post! What you gonna do personal attack everyone because they do not agree with you?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Mate , this is not a war , are you have eyes ?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Your different opinion is not opinion , you are brainwashed and there is no coming back for you.You are in the mashine.

Ok now, I see the type of person I am dealing with here! Not an opinion eh? Laughing at your extreme lack of tolerance & disrespect for other peoples opinions! I don't have to say anything you have said it all!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok , now get the american and australian flag and raise it in front of your house and say "I love my goverment " hundred times.
edit on 3-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Perhaps the insurgents that dress like everybody else distinguished themselves as enemy combatants, things would be different.

Excellent point! The map the OP refers to as "Gospel" does not take into account the deaths of innocents killed because of the point you make. Thus the US is not responsible for people killed this way it is the extremist insurgents fault! Don't care what anyone says if they did not "Hide" & wore identifiable uniforms like the coalition military's do then less innocents would die!

The OP has tried to create sensationalism & implied the US is responsible for all the deaths in Iraq! Far from the truth!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Ok , now get the american and australian flag and raise it in front of your house and say "I love my goverment " hundred times.

Not just those two flags all our Allies in the world flags ! & I say it 500 times a day! And a few oi oi oi's to boot!

It is because we all stick together on the war "war on Terrorism!" as the OP puts it!. Well all I can say is it a multi national force there & he singles out "America". The whole point of the thread is starting to emerge! Guess what it is not all America's fault as the OP would have you believe!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

War on Terorism?
Your allies cannot catch man with kidney disease 15 years (Osama Bin Laden)

After raising the flags now you can bring posters of Bush,Obama and the Queen and pray for them all night.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

It is an illegal invasion and occupation.

Innocent until proven guilty in a credible court of law with the correct jurisdiction! Until then your statement is "Dis-Information"!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

lets see american troops are nearly completely out of iraq and (here is the clue) the muslims are still doing suicide bombing and the only one really dieing know are the innocent iraqi civillians.

Great point! The OP would have you believe it is all "America's" fault! His map does not take into account who actually killed who just the total number! Looks like the original intention of this thread was America bashing! Their are more than one military force(s) there but he seems intent on blaming the lot on the US!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Don't fault the Americans for their war machine now. Everything has been sacrificed for its survival: The American economy is dead; there's no more freedom, and there's little hope for the future.

The perverse satisfaction, or even indifference, a few may feel over the murder of innocent Iraqis is sharply contrasted and, in fact, overshadowed by the very palpable sense that the United States is collapsing a bit more and more---each and every single day.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by christina-66

It is an illegal invasion and occupation.

Innocent until proven guilty in a credible court of law with the correct jurisdiction! Until then your statement is "Dis-Information"!

I think you've got that one the wrong way round. They would first have to prove they have grounds to go to war, before doing so. Using your methodology is a bit like giving some a death sentence, without a trial, then asking people to prove that their death sentence was wrong, after killing them. Even the U.N say it was illegal. They also say it was a U.S decision in the first place, so one could argue that the majority of the deaths are the fault of the U.S, because even if their allies killed a portion, which they obviously did, those same allies wouldn't have been there in the first place, if it weren't for the U.S.

Here's an article with the U.N stating the war was illegal and condemning the U.S:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Ask the 4 million+ homeless Iraqi's if they're happy they've been "liberated". The war was purely motivated by self-interest.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

And you know he's still alive by what facts? Videos that keep popping up? Sightings? Elvis lives next door to meand tupac makes a great rap almost every year. Have you been in Iraq? Afghanistan?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

Your goverment is telling that he is alive , geez mate you are talking some .... i'm not telling that he is alive .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join