It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So where should my hate go to? Since you guys know who to blame.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by nenothtu
[You seem to think that desire for control only comes from one side - the US side. Is the rest of your world as one-dimensional?

I am a British Columbian.

Is that sort of like a Canadian? Or is it something like a Cartel for the Crown?

I live in world where the masses are constantly introjected with empty American ideals, most specifically through American media since American media corporations have taken over our own industries. This is all part of the plan. Operation Crimson, the American assimilation of Canada. It has been in effect since the declaration of independence, and still continues to this day.

Meh. If they've been working at it that long with nothing to show for it, I reckon you've not got much to get riled about. Might want to look into a new Cause for your Ideals - that one seems to be a little stale now.

WAIT! Did you say "masses"? Out loud? That sets off little warning buzzers in my head....

I am not one of the masses anymore. My professional life places me among the intellectuals who not only care for the social integrity of my country and people, but can also identify where most of our political, economic and security control comes from: the US. The US has couped our government through greed, decades ago and we continue to lose our own sovereignty by US puppets controlling our country.

There's that "masses" again...

Welcome to the intelligentsia then, komrade. You know the intelligentsia are among the first to get lined up against the wall after a victory, right? Lenin said so, Marx said so, hell, Trotsky might have been the only dissenter, but then his intelligentsia status earned him an icepick in the ear, didn't it?

Now, speaking to your allusion to "security control", yeah, the manpower for it probably DOES come from the US. I'm a Security Contractor. The very first company I worked for was a Canadian mining concern, in a war zone, overseas - neither the US nor Canada, although I was contracted in the US by a Canadian corporation.

Also, now that you've brought it up, I'm currently contracted to another Canadian corporation, operating in the US. ( I do believe the home office is in BC!
)

Yeah, you may have a point there with the US having operational "security control" of Canadian interests.

Maybe we're just a whole lot meaner than the natives? Tougher? I dunno. Must be SOME reason they come to the US for that sort of thing... All ribbing aside, Canadians are some of the most ruthless mugs on the planet. I don't really know the answer, but I'm sure there has to be one. Thanks for the paychecks, though!

This may come as a shock to you, but I don't need to be Afghan and Iraqi to know that I am being invaded by Americans. War is not the only means to invade a country, and the US knows this because we beat their asses every single time in warfare. It would be no different if the US sent its armies after us now, except there would be many more unnecessary casualties.

"Beat their asses every single time in warfare"? Which times would those be? I mean, war between Canada and the US, that is, rather than Britain and the US IN Canada. Come to think of it, those didn't turn out all that well for the Brits, either... and come to think of it, those instances were instigated by the brits...

There may be a hole in your theory, here...

The very future of my country is in jeopardy.

Yeah. I'm right this minute lobbying to have the US National Anthem changed to "Blame Canada".

We are being taken over by the US. For a future sovereign Canada, we need to nationalize and dispel all American Empire interests here. It is also for the sake of the world too, because if the US acquires Canada, then it will have all of the resources it will ever need for a global empire.

Yeah. That nationalization business doesn't usually turn out very well, komrade. Oh, I forgot, I'm dealing with a member of the elite intelligentsia here. Carry on, then.

A global empire of one culture, based on elite control and the exploited masses? Over my dead body.

Careful what you wish for, there... and I'd hate to see a global anything myself, mine, your, or theirs.

Note to normal Canadians: Naw, I don't hate you guys. I kinda like you. I'd retire there, but I've got this thing against "cold" - but not against Canadians.

Well, not against normal, straight-thinking ones, anyhow... and Canada HAS some straight thinkers!

edit on 2011/1/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Neno, I don't know for certain all the things wrong in here, but there's two that really jump out at me.

First is this joker places himself among the elite. I gotta take a break here, I can't type and laugh . . .

Second, you'll note this person was NOT Canadian.

He's from British Colombia.

Third, someone seems to have a real need to compensate for perceived shortcomings. I don't hold Canadians in anything less than what they are. They're Canadians. Friends.

In fact, I earned two non-US jump wings - one set on my uniform is a set of Canadian Jump Wings.

I can't thing of the joker's name, but the story goes he went around fighting windmills. Seeing enemies where enemies didn't exist.

Maybe he's be better off moving to Spokane.

Nah. They don't allow Elites . . . too high maintenance and they bitch about something all the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

huh..

baffled

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Do you have no reading comprehension skills or do you just jump into a thread without reading anything in it?

Good God.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

Do you have no reading comprehension skills or do you just jump into a thread without reading anything in it?

Good God.

Huh?? I didn't write your post..I just quoted it..
Any dumb errors are yours...

British Columbia not in Canada.??

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

[You seem to think that desire for control only comes from one side - the US side. Is the rest of your world as one-dimensional?

I am a British Columbian.

Is that sort of like a Canadian? Or is it something like a Cartel for the Crown?

Hah

Meh. If they've been working at it that long with nothing to show for it, I reckon you've not got much to get riled about. Might want to look into a new Cause for your Ideals - that one seems to be a little stale now.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what the perception is to the un-informed and uneducated on the matter.

The FTA (now NAFTA) was pushed in by a pro-US prime minister with ties to the American corporate elite. We eventually forced him to run his election on it, and we voted against it, but he pushed it through at the last minute like the dirty politician Mulroney is.

FTA basically ensured US supremacy of our economy. There is no such thing as "free trade". All it did was give American corporations rights and the ability to move into Canada and take over our own business. All of the promises made for it were utter lies and the fact is that Canadian jobs fell big time and so did our economy.

It also gave the US a lot of control over our resources. The biggest one is oil. Do you know that we have to sell the US a set price on oil that cannot be more than what we sell to ourselves? So we can't even make profit off of it nor can we screw with the price. In fact, we went to fight in the first Gulf War just to ensure that our own oil prices would not get affected (seriously).

Oh, and then there's the fact that we need to sell the US the same amount of oil that we've been selling for three years prior. What that means is that if we encounter a fuel crisis, we can't supply ourselves with our own oil because we will be legally forced to keep the American supplies running.

NAFTA also list water as a marketable commodity. It just hasn't been touched yet because Canadians would go absolutely apesh!t over selling our water.

Also, now that you've brought it up, I'm currently contracted to another Canadian corporation, operating in the US. ( I do believe the home office is in BC! )

Got a name of this corporation?

"Beat their asses every single time in warfare"? Which times would those be? I mean, war between Canada and the US, that is, rather than Britain and the US IN Canada. Come to think of it, those didn't turn out all that well for the Brits, either... and come to think of it, those instances were instigated by the brits...

There may be a hole in your theory, here...

Born in Canada, and you're a Canadian. It's that simple. My ancestors fought for this land and I'm not going to disgrace them by handing it over through legal and economic treaties.

Yeah. That nationalization business doesn't usually turn out very well, komrade. Oh, I forgot, I'm dealing with a member of the elite intelligentsia here. Carry on, then

I never claimed to be elite, buddy.

The information I post here about the subtle American invasion of Canada is the very basis of Canadian politics. The Canadian Federation was formed in 1867 just to ally all territories of this land together against American assimilation. Even in my case of BC (back then it was BC and Vancouver Island Colony), we joined a few years later and the US was trying to take the land to the end because it would prove to be a major economic and strategic zone (it does connect Alaska to the rest of the US, as well as is on the Pacific Ocean).

American assimilation is what Canadians learn about when they study Canadian history and politics. I'm not going to lie to you, not many do study Canada here but the few that do have a duty to use their knowledge to keep our country together.

Careful what you wish for, there... and I'd hate to see a global anything myself, mine, your, or theirs.

Hah, well, that was me drunk posting anyways

But yeah, I would like to see a global society, just not one run by the elite. The world's nations need to nationalize, and then send representatives to a true world body that the UN could never even dream to be. Imperialism only renders humanity impotent, in my opinion.

FarArcher-

...maybe you should look at a map or something

PS I never said that I was in the elite. I sure the hell hope I'm not anyways. I'm certainly trained by pros in Canadian politics and modern history, though I don't think they want to be viewed as part of the elite either.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

Good God.

Still no answer..Obviously you have a few mates judging by the stars you get..
Though why you would get stars for being wrong and a coward for not answering questions is beyond normal people...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Canada is part of the commonwealth, they aren't Britsih by a longshot, they broke their ties a long time ago............not to say Canadian's are bad, I'm sure Rodney M'Kay would disagree.

You know what, I'm gonna be open here, and I know I'm gonna be blasted, even by my ATS friends.

BRITAIN is good, it's took us a long time, but we understand humanity better than most, hence why we are such a multicultural nation.

Bollocks to all this racism shi8e, one world on vison.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
so.. who to blame ? since you dis info agents are saying my idea of this mess is wrong, so who to blame?

i blame the elite, always have always will..

who can i / we blame for the killing on that map? only suicide bombers only them to blame? or what?!

waiting...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnnunaki
so.. who to blame ? since you dis info agents are saying my idea of this mess is wrong, so who to blame?

Since somebody disagrees with your stance they are either Trolls or Di-info agents?
The motto here at ATS is Deny Ignorance. The world is made up of a bunch of different people. All have varying opinions and beliefs, the problem arises is when one group slams the other for their beliefs and short comings while ignoring their own.

i blame the elite, always have always will..

I have no issues with that.

who can i / we blame for the killing on that map? only suicide bombers only them to blame? or what?!

waiting...

Not at all. But many here just solely want to focus on what the US/West have done and ignore those suicide bombers. When they are brought up then all of a sudden we are trolls and dis-info agents.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

no one answered me, so i thinked some "disinfo agents" was tired of me.

a star for you

thanks for the reply

edit on 16-1-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

huh..

baffled

Dimitri SPECIFIED, right up front, that he was "British Columbian", and left out "Canadian", which is what prompted my question on if that was like a Canadian, or...

It indicated to me that his allegiance falls other than with Canada, which really is fine by me, and I suppose I'm not the only one who picked up on that, right or wrong.

edit on 2011/1/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

BackinBlack, for calling me a coward, I wish to God I could get you in front of me.

Your problem is you can't read. You jump into the tail end of something that was referred to a few posts previous, and then ask some dumbass question - which if you'd gone to the trouble of finding out what the subject matter was, you wouldn't be asking.

I'm not here to assist with your reading comprehension.

Get a tutor.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

huh..

baffled

Dimitri SPECIFIED, right up front, that he was "British Columbian", and left out "Canadian", which is what prompted my question on if that was like a Canadian, or...

It indicated to me that his allegiance falls other than with Canada, which really is fine by me, and I suppose I'm not the only one who picked up on that, right or wrong.

Are you people for real?

Maybe you should come and visit Canada, then you might have some idea about what you're talking about in such discussion. Canada is so large that most Canadians only know their native province. I am native to BC.

To make it even clearer, Canada is a FEDERATION. Canadians are regionally divided up by provinces. We study our culture based on the cultural, political, economical and social conditions that are different in every province.

When I say I am British Columbian, then it means that I am British Columbian. Anybody with half a brain should put it together that BC is part of Canada. So yes, I am obviously Canadian

What more do you want?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

As you can see, I picked up on it.

And I thought that curious myself.

And as you can see, Backindumbass who didn't read the thread wants ME to bring him up to speed.

I can't.

No one goes that slow.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Also, now that you've brought it up, I'm currently contracted to another Canadian corporation, operating in the US. ( I do believe the home office is in BC! )

Got a name of this corporation?

Yes. I'll U2U it, don't want to put it out on the open board.

Also, I'm against the NAFTA and CAFTA as well, because they are a step on the road to globalization, which I am dead set against. I must admit to being at a loss to understand why you are against the treaty, though, as it appears that you are all for globalization. That's what I take from your talk of a "global society" and a global government with more teeth than the UN. I assure you that I will not live to see that day nor will my son. We will, without doubt, be killed on the road to globalization - it just won't happen while we still draw breath.

Yeah. That nationalization business doesn't usually turn out very well, komrade. Oh, I forgot, I'm dealing with a member of the elite intelligentsia here. Carry on, then

I never claimed to be elite, buddy.

Sure you did. In this post, with this direct quote:

I am not one of the masses anymore. My professional life places me among the intellectuals

The information I post here about the subtle American invasion of Canada is the very basis of Canadian politics. The Canadian Federation was formed in 1867 just to ally all territories of this land together against American assimilation. Even in my case of BC (back then it was BC and Vancouver Island Colony), we joined a few years later and the US was trying to take the land to the end because it would prove to be a major economic and strategic zone (it does connect Alaska to the rest of the US, as well as is on the Pacific Ocean).

American assimilation is what Canadians learn about when they study Canadian history and politics. I'm not going to lie to you, not many do study Canada here but the few that do have a duty to use their knowledge to keep our country together.

Still not sure which wars you are saying Canada beat the US's asses in, even after all that. Still, I'm with you on the notion that Canadians have a duty to preserve Canada. It seems like your first job might be to get all the Canadians together and on the same page concerning what that "preservation" means and entails. I'm REALLY not sure how forfeiting Canadian sovereignty to a global organization would accomplish that.

Hah, well, that was me drunk posting anyways

But yeah, I would like to see a global society, just not one run by the elite. The world's nations need to nationalize, and then send representatives to a true world body that the UN could never even dream to be. Imperialism only renders humanity impotent, in my opinion.

Which is why we're on opposite sides of the fence. I meant what I said, I'd hate to see a global ANYTHING, mine, yours, or "theirs". That "globalism" involves forfeiting national sovereignty, and giving control of YOU to others. Nationalization means nothing, nothing at all, if that nation forfeits it's sovereignty. In that case, "nationalization" just becomes a stepping stone to foreign domination, a counter-productive proposition.

What it amounts to is imperialism of an entirely different, far more far-reaching, sort.

As far as the UN, or any other "world body" with even MORE power goes, they should be, in my opinion, erased from the entire planet as a blight on humanity.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes the troops are coming home but how many military contractors are going to stay or increase in numbers.?
IMO, if they are paid by the US tax payer then they are still US soldiers..

Not all the PMCs are paid for my US based dollars. Maybe 50% are, with 30% being from Europe and the remaining 20% from Middle Eastern Countries.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnnunaki

no one answered me, so i thinked some "disinfo agents" was tired of me.

a star for you

thanks for the reply

edit on 16-1-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

That's not the first time I've been called a "disinfo agent" by impotent posters who have to go that route because they've got NOTHING. Seems to be a fairly standard retreat.

I'm still waiting for that first government check for all my "disinfo" work.

Since you made the claim, though, I want to see some proof of your allegation. It's time to put up or shut up.

Regarding the answer to your question, it was already answered several times in several ways. Not my problem if you refused to accept ALL of them. They're there. No need to answer it over, and over, and over...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Are you people for real?

Maybe you should come and visit Canada, then you might have some idea about what you're talking about in such discussion. Canada is so large that most Canadians only know their native province. I am native to BC.

To make it even clearer, Canada is a FEDERATION. Canadians are regionally divided up by provinces. We study our culture based on the cultural, political, economical and social conditions that are different in every province.

When I say I am British Columbian, then it means that I am British Columbian. Anybody with half a brain should put it together that BC is part of Canada. So yes, I am obviously Canadian

What more do you want?

Maybe I'm not clear on Canadian organization. I was under the impression that Canada was a Federation of Provinces, like the US is a Federation of States. Same idea, different names for the subdivisions. Now, when speaking externally, folks don't say "those damned Idahoans! Just look a how they're tearing up Iraq!" No, when dealing internationally (as is done for the most part at ATS as well) we generally are identified by nationality. I took from that that you were using British Columbian as a "nationality". Here in the US, identifying ourselves by state affiliation is generally only done with other Americans - the rest of the world just thinks of us as "the Evil Ones".

I can't come to Canada. I might accidentally run into YOU, find out I really liked you or something, then have no one left to fight with.

Canadian intelligence might start following me around and giving me trouble for being one of those evil American disinfo agents hell bent on Canadian conquest (which, I might add here, I am not).

Besides, there's the whole "new rules for crossing borders" issue, that I don' care to wrestle with. Same reason I refuse to fly any where any more.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join