It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Why argue with them. What Pentagon and the media have produced of evidence is good enough for them to support the US right to invade Iraq. Slayer even sent he's own kid to help out. For Slayer it was okay for he's kid to go and kill Iraqis for these evidence.

Do you think he is going to ever change he's mind? "Never". He is probably very proud of he's sons contribution to invade Iraq.

Slayer will use the evidence for what ever it is worth, because the evidence you find on the nett is produced by authority. Slayer have full faith in authority because he is their dedicated slave.

]
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The debate about a Dirty bomb possibility has been going on for years, well at least as far back as when Dimitry was 13 and even earlier

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The debate about a Dirty bomb possibility has been going on for years, well at least as far back as when Dimitry was 13 and even earlier

Yes I know that...
But like your last posed article, everytime there is even a little nuclear material around the fearmongers jump on it as the "Missleading" headline suggests..

Still doesn't answer why you disagree with my assessment of the WMD's definition..
Or explain that rubbish about if I'm in the US or not

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Sweet a personal attack.

NICE....

At least my Son had a big enough pair to join up and deploy. Unlike many pimply faced teenagers out there who would rather spew innuendo and pop culture voodoo opinion online as if it's fact.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here is a great video from BBC recorded only 10 hours after the 9/11 attacks..
Fascinating to hear the guests ( I wont mention their religion) interpretation of events and what countries should be attacked..
The non mention of Saudia Arabia is odd when you consider the terrorists..
Also note, like with the "attack Iraq" words, they even say if Saddam was NOT involved with 9/11 then he should still be attacked..

It's clear the agenda for invasion of set countries was established well before 9/11..
The only questions are WHO were steering that agenda and is it continuing with Iran, yemen etc as mentioned in the vid.????

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Or explain that rubbish about if I'm in the US or not

Because unlike you.....

When I give my opinion on a topic I don't assume to speak for the people living there, you on the other hand made a claim about what we think....

There is a very big difference. I wouldn't even dare to assume I could speak for Australians or Kiwis. But you on the other hand just jump right in and make that claim in our name. Then you quote a MSM source. Meanwhile if that very same MSM source made a claim about Iraq or Iran it would immediately be considered propaganda.

So which is it?
You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Great...
A totally reedited and cut video with bits and pieces taken out of context while propaganda and innuendo is spewed across the You tube video

That's your BIG proof.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Yes this is a sick place we live in at the moment, I am trying to get my 20 post, then I will be posting something very interesting for all to read

MITM

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Because unlike you.....
When I give my opinion on a topic I don't assume to speak for the people living there, you on the other hand made a claim about what we think....
There is a very big difference. I wouldn't even dare to assume I could speak for Australians or Kiwis. But you on the other hand just jump right in and make that claim in our name. Then you quote a MSM source. Meanwhile if that very same MSM source made a claim about Iraq or Iran it would immediately be considered propaganda.
So which is it?
You can't have it both ways.

Nice twisting Slayer..
You are referring to me saying the definition of WMD's has changed..
I didn't say it was the opinion of US citizens..
I said it was an official definition..

I quoted an MSM source because I can hardly get a direct line to the WH now can I.??
But officials were interviewed at the time and my story is well and trully confirmed..

Though I do note it is "ME" your attacking..
Not the INFORMATION I put forward..

Kind of shows your agenda there Slayer..
If you can't attack the facts, attack the messenger..

Epic fail mate..
Or will you actually show proof I was incorrect???

Edit: I went back and looked at the ONLY post I even mentioned anyones opinion..
It said " Most people" That includes here in Australia..
I never mentioned the US in the context you suggest Slayer..
Please show me where I did...
edit on 10-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Epic fail mate..

Well I don't know, it's hard to keep track after you keep editing your replies as to what your stance is. You went back and reedited it after it was addressed and we moved on..

Bad form...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Great...
A totally reedited and cut video with bits and pieces taken out of context while propaganda and innuendo is spewed across the You tube video

That's your BIG proof.

Ahh, so the guys on the screen are NOT saying those things?
Is it CGI Slayer??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneMoreChance

Hurry up and get in here.
Missed ya buddy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Epic fail mate..

Well I don't know, it's hard to keep track after you keep editing your replies as to what your stance is. You went back and reedited it after it was addressed and we moved on..

Bad form...

lmao, I only edited spelling mistakes, quote marks or to add something..
Every word I posted is STILL there..
So you can not show me where I said what you accuse me of??

Now that's BAD form Slayer...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Ahh, so the guys on the screen are NOT saying those things?
Is it CGI Slayer??

Yes exactly, they are saying those things. There was nothing wrong then and there is nothing wrong now. What you should do is actually listen to it again the whole thing not an edited version or with things taken out of context. Close your eyes and listen. That way your mind wont digest the crap being displayed and interpreted in-front of it as the video plays.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes exactly, they are saying those things. There was nothing wrong then and there is nothing wrong now. What you should do is actually listen to it again the whole thing not an edited version or with things taken out of context. Close your eyes and listen. That way your mind wont digest the crap being displayed and interpreted in-front of it as the video plays.

More than happy to listen to the whole video..
Do you have a link??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Never mind...

PEACE

edit on 10-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Never mind...

PEACE

edit on 10-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Hmm, you lie about what I said,say I edited out my words, show no proof to refute my initial statement, then post this??

Well I'm Gobsmacked.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can Mods check what's been edited in a thread,??
If so, could you please look at what I have edited in my posts in this thread and let the members know?

I really despise being accused of lying by another member this way..
They KNOW what was posted..
They KNOW they are the ones lying..

I will post an alert and see if a Mod will oblige..
Then await an apology..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
When i was little kid my grandpa said to me no one human wants war .He was wrong .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Sweet a personal attack.

NICE....

At least my Son had a big enough pair to join up and deploy. Unlike many pimply faced teenagers out there who would rather spew innuendo and pop culture voodoo opinion online as if it's fact.

Yes your son had a pair of balls. What does that prove. It doesn't justify the invasion and It doesn't prove that your facts really are facts, even if you find them by the media. Or on some random site.

How do you know that your are relaying on facts? You have no way of confirming that.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join