It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Are you serious?

Deadly serious!!

Oh my.... where have YOU been living.

Unlike some in the real world!

it was an illegal invasion

One (or a nation) is only guilty of something illegal when convicted in a court of law. Before you all say but but but ..... No court with jurisdiction has done so! Until that happens it is legal ..... Say all you want on that it's the truth!

you clearly have no idea about our reasons for being there.

Well it is obvious from your wrong interpretations of the conflict I know a lot more about it than you!

Some people on ATS are just mind-blowingly naive.

Ah the old insult comes out! It means you have nothing left! lol lol lol!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey Einstein why don't you tweet, call, email or roll down the windows and ask your Muslim Extremist buddies why they kill civilians in Allah's name? If they Don't know then here are a couple of addresses you can write or call them and ask please stop training and supplying those who use IEDs so little Iraqi children can walk safely to school.

what makes you think that i have Muslim extremist buddies ? your jumping way ahead of your self my good man , can you please show me that theese IED attacks took place before the U.S invaded Iraq ? , i think that the death figures are not accurate , keep in mind that they were released from Wiki and they were logged by the U.S military , so one could naturally agree that the report is not accurate , cause if it were then it would bring cause for concern ....nah maybe not
... and just to fill you in a bit , i am not Muslim i was born and raised a white male in the country side of California , yes that is a picure of me on my avatar and one could say i look like an extremist , but in fact i am not ....did learn something here ?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I just wrote out a huge reply and then deleted it... Grrrrrr

Anyway, basically I said.

That tactic has always been used.... like America funding the Afghans during the Soviet invasion.

And yes there has always been trouble in the region and I'm not going to say that we are the catalyst for the troubles because that is not true.

But we're certainly not helping and we have made a bad situation even worse.

Invading two countries without any actual evidence and based on appalling "intelligence" (to even call it that is just insane) doesn't really make you friends.

Vilifying and demonizing Muslims doesn't help either... just breeds more hatred.

It's been a cleverly orchestrated campaign from the start.

We're clearly working our way to Iran and we don't want them to have nuclear capabilities... while it's fine for the warmongering US and UK to have them.
We go around invading countries and telling them what to do.... and yet we say that they can't have the capability to protect themselves.

I like to look at things objectively.

I would be (and I am) more worried about the US than any other country on earth.

No country in the middle east can come close to the Propaganda, BS, and obfuscation that the US deploys in war-time or "leading-up-to-war-time"

edit on 3/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Nephi1337
....did learn something here ?

No, but if I wasn't such a polite man I would imply where that finger and book could go.

lol well i think you just implied it did you not ? why so serious ? have i disrespected you ? if i did i am indeed sorry , i simply feel thees people are getting murdered , over money and power ..and that's all its over .can you convince me otherwise ? ...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KritikalMass
.when i'm not at work or leading a normal life that is.

I'm guessing from your scary posts to slayer, that this would be pretty often.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
One (or a nation) is only guilty of something illegal when convicted in a court of law. Before you all say but but but ..... No court with jurisdiction has done so! Until that happens it is legal ..... Say all you want on that it's the truth!

Not true.

Murder is illegal.... if you commit a murder and are not caught, this does not make your murder legal or not illegal just because you haven't been convicted or sentenced by a court of law.

You should know governments are above the law.

It's the same reasons why George Bush hasn't been tried for war crimes.

It's not good politics.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law! & no but but but politics! Therefore nothing illegal done here! lol!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

my good man thank you for your calming reply's , just keep in mind the two gentile men your dealing with ,will not see our views .. keep wise

thank you

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Nephi1337

Get over it! it happened! Read the official statements by the US government! Something as public as this I don't not have to rehash & quote it! I ain't your teacher & I will not hold your hand. The official story in this case is right! Bellyache all want about it! I don't care!

Cheers! Glasses raised to the victors! The mighty coalition! lol lol lol Don't care what you left wingers think!

Its got nothing to do with left or right, it has everything to do with right or wrong.
Oh Hold on, who is one of the biggest opponents of the US wars in America. Oh yeah, thats right Ron Paul. Now please tell me Ron Paul is a lefty and make yourself look even more "wrong" in this thread

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I'm just discussing a topic really man.

Not taking sides or allying with anyone.

Slayer is a friend, he's a good guy.

We will never agree on the war... and we are poles apart on these issues, but that's cool.

I like the banter and subtle digs we give each other, it's fun

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join