It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills
reply to post by Sinnthia

Did you not comprehend all of this five posts ago?

I guess not because I come back and find yet another post from you trying to tell me I was wrong about something and this time for not quoting you properly. I have no idea why you are still going on about it either but I am going to respond.

I comprehended it from the start. You were wrong. You argued about it. I wanted to know why this stupid argument was happening when it was so clear you and loveguy were wrong. Now you keep posting to me about it even though it was shown you were just plain wrong about it. I am sorry you cannot admit it. I am even more sorry you seem to be really hung up on it.

I got over you being wrong a while back. Can't you?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

What are talking about? He has debunked you good & proper!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Did I say that? I do think if an act of terrorism occurs on the usa....then yes we should go to war with whomever performed the act. Is that clear enough for you?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Lol he doesn't comprehend what he doesn't want to hear. Selective hearing lmao.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

What???????????????????????????

So the the USG is not claiming Osama is still alive? When was that shown?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Did I say that? I do think if an act of terrorism occurs on the usa....then yes we should go to war with whomever performed the act. Is that clear enough for you?

Did I say you said that? I do think that if you are going to just say it is war and innocent people dying is ok then you have to understand the other side is going to say the same thing, even if they attack first in your eyes. According to the groups that attacked us, THEY WERE ALREADY AT WAR WITH US for things the US had done in their lands. So according to YOUR LOGIC, all the people that died on 9/11 are too bad, so sad, war is hell!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I am a female.

You have debunked nothing. I am not sure either of you knows what you are even arguing. Someone said the USG still says Osama is alive. They do in fact still say that. What the hell did you debunk????????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
According to the information given on the PDB "before 911" it seams like the US let 911 happen for a reason. The US ignored all the warnings given to them by just about every major nation in the world, and CIA did what ever they could to sabotage FBI's investigations.

The whole war on terror smells like a plan. A planed reason to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. The US are guilty of war crimes.

The insurgency that the Americans now use as an excuse to be fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, is a reaction to a illegal invasion. The US and the American people now use this excuse as a legal reason for them to be fighting this war.

The Americans created the problem just so that they could fight it. Because if their war machine is not at war, its just a bunch of wasted money.

The US needs to stage wars because, what will they do with their enormous war machine if they didn't?

Just imagine all the corporations that are involved in the US lead war on terror. It is not a small portion.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

We established this already

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Well..that's nice, want a cookie?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

It seems your whole point is opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

It seems your whole point is opinion.

It is to you if you haven't done your research.

Just make a list of all the corporations and people that are involved in the US siege of Afghanistan and Iraq. Besides the US Army. The war on terror is a money making scam.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Have any links to back your claim?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

We established this already

Yes, I thought we had but you just took a lame victory lap for "debunking" me?????
What is established is that what I said was correct.
What is not established is what you are taking credit for debunking.
Please see if you can use a quote and more than 4 words.
Be clear.
Use your words.

What did you debunk about me again?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Well..that's nice, want a cookie?

You said you were a man who could admit when he was wrong.
That was what I actually wanted.
Now you are admitting I am right all while shaking hands with people saying you debunked me and thanking them for seeing it.

I want you to make sense. I want to know what you debunked. I want the discussion to move forward. I gave up wanting you to be a man of your word and just admit you were wrong like you claimed you did.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Im sorry I was trying to use small replies so you could comprehend them easier. In what reply did I say I debunked you? Maybe you should re read instead of acting like a fool.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Have any links to back your claim?

Why dont you do some reading on your own. I am quite tiered of schooling lazy people.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I did and I could find nothing to back your claim. Figures.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Im sorry I was trying to use small replies so you could comprehend them easier. In what reply did I say I debunked you? Maybe you should re read instead of acting like a fool.

You really cannot just let this go, can you?

Look, you were wrong. Just get over it.
Speaking of being able to read. I said you took a victory lap for debunking me. I said you shook hands with someone who praised you for debunking me. Here is where that happened.

If you are going to toss out personal insults about reading comprehension you might want to come from inside that glass house there sweet heart.

Now look. The claim was that the USG still says Osama is alive.
They do.

Now either get over it or show how that not a true statement. This petty bickering is achieving nothing but taking away from the point of the thread but I think you are quite aware of that.

It is really simple. Try reading the words I did use so you do not look foolish when you contradict yourself and then mock my reading skills based on your presumption of them based on NOTHING.

The USG still claims Osama is alive.
Right or wrong?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

reply to post by christina-66

It is an illegal invasion and occupation.

Innocent until proven guilty in a credible court of law with the correct jurisdiction! Until then your statement is "Dis-Information"!

Tell that to all of the "enemy combatants" that the US has captured and now imprisons indefinitely without real trials or crimes.

What part of the phrase "enemy combatants" has you all dazed and confused? Where in that phrase do you see "criminal" or "court-worthy"?

I guess what I'm asking here is what makes you think enemy combatants rate court procedures, as if they were picked up by the police for court processing?

Well considering the US is acting like they are the world police by arresting individuals all over the world and throwing them in their own military prisons.

I also see these "enemy combatants" as human beings, kind've like myself. They deserve to have a trial just like I do, or their captors do. Otherwise, they are assumed to be less than human and under the laws.

There was once another powerful, agenda-driven group of people that detained "inferior" people before without recognizing any rights or morales... They were called Nazis.

a country has to have grounds to go war and it has to be approved by the U.N security council.

What on Earth would make you think that?

It's called international law. If you don't follow the universally accepted rules of engagement, then you will obviously be deemed by the world to be a menace to our global society and a threat to peace. The US utterly ignored the rules of engagement and conducted a war without provocation, to the objection of the UN. This is a good example of why people all over the world now recognize the US as a hostile nation.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join