It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by loveguy

Where's your evidence of WMDs that put our troops on the soil?

Just in case you missed it! I'll say it again!

"The thread was about a map the OP posted showing deaths in Iraq & the OP is wrongly trying to pin them all on America!. Not about why the war started or its legality!"

Want to know that well start your own thread or google it!

Only the deluded or the paid-off still believe amateur Arab pilots did it

From an article published on Friday, June 06, 2008 by John Kaminski

Old article

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

To answer your question, I am not ok, father passed away yesterday morning, and I am stuck at work right now worrying if I contracted the clap from a nasty girl I messed with last night to blow off steam.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

One (or a nation) is only guilty of something illegal when convicted in a court of law. Before you all say but but but ..... No court with jurisdiction has done so! Until that happens it is legal ..... Say all you want on that it's the truth!

FAIL

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

BTW: just so you know i call everyone kid thats not an "attack" on you.

Sure it is you have a go at everyone saying that not just me ..... but anyway!

Don't bother to respond i know the "juke" you plan to play kid.

Laughing at your arrogance! .... You don't & never will be ever good enough to tell me what to do! lol at you!!!!!!!!!! Remember you started it just responding in kind!

The term "overall effort" was used because the OP seems to be intent on blaming the US for all deaths in Iraq! Just because some did die does not take away from the effort! But the thread does not involve explaining or clarifying it! Got it! Just debunked you big time!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The occupation of Iraq in regards to terrorism is a joke. Very simply, terrorism is the act of using fear to achieve a goal. Even a child can see the fault in going to war with a country to combat "terrorism", an idea that has been around since the dawn of man.
Those deaths were pointless and the people who pulled the trigger or set the bombs will be the ones who suffer, first in the form of guilt and then in the afterlife. The person who killed the man or group because of orders from a superior so that they could receive a paycheck, they will suffer and rightfully so. They cannot honestly claim self defense. They accepted the pay and went over to be killing machines. This is the part that is so wrong about the article posted by OP.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

John Kaminski

Still laughing you think this actually a credible source of information! lol lol lol! Debunked !

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

It's a "legal" war not murder! You do the math if you are so smart! You have being trying to put words into my mouth to suit your agenda the whole thread so why stop now! lol lol lol!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

John Kaminski

Still laughing you think this actually a credible source of information! lol lol lol! Debunked !

I'm thinking which part of Rules of Disinformation you apply ? maybe number 9 ?

Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

www.911truth.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

John Kaminski

I'm anxious for you to eat your cake.

link   

Originally posted by Tsubaki

One (or a nation) is only guilty of something illegal when convicted in a court of law. Before you all say but but but ..... No court with jurisdiction has done so! Until that happens it is legal ..... Say all you want on that it's the truth!

FAIL

Fail eh! Laughing at your attempt at humor! Again Innocent until proven guilty! lol lol lol lol! "hit & run" poster OK!

link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills

To answer your question, I am not ok, father passed away yesterday morning, and I am stuck at work right now worrying if I contracted the clap from a nasty girl I messed with last night to blow off steam.

Well at least that explains why you are so confused and angry. It is a pretty lame excuse but when it comes to confusion and anger, they usually are.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

'debunked" what? lmao see i told you just another "juke" still no answers.

Well as i can see you can't answer to what you have said,and maybe it's because you see how foolish your post have been. I shall call it a night and let you.... whats the term? "troll on"

Goodnight everyone.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

reply to post by loveguy

John Kaminski

I'm thinking which part of Rules of Disinformation you apply ? maybe number 9 ?

Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

www.911truth.org...

I obviously quoted the wrong individual when I clicked reply in that particular post...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

reply to post by christina-66

It is an illegal invasion and occupation.

Innocent until proven guilty in a credible court of law with the correct jurisdiction! Until then your statement is "Dis-Information"!

Tell that to all of the "enemy combatants" that the US has captured and now imprisons indefinitely without real trials or crimes.

What part of the phrase "enemy combatants" has you all dazed and confused? Where in that phrase do you see "criminal" or "court-worthy"?

I guess what I'm asking here is what makes you think enemy combatants rate court procedures, as if they were picked up by the police for court processing?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

No problem , it was weird

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Im not angry at all though...I do not let an internet forum ruin my day. Confused though yes. As I stated before. When Im wrong I admit I am wrong, not get mad. Just like with your post proved I was wrong. If I get mad for that than I would have a rough life.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

My condolences for your father

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

As I stated before. When Im wrong I admit I am wrong, not get mad. Just like with your post proved I was wrong.

Uh huh. See the thing is, I do not see any post from you admitting that anywhere at all. What I see is you talking about your personal issues and sexual dalliances. That was you admitting you were wrong? Two pages of arguing and then a snide remark about concern over an STD is not quite the same as calmly admitting one was wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
reply to post by phatpackage

a country has to have grounds to go war and it has to be approved by the U.N security council.

What on Earth would make you think that?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

As I stated before. When Im wrong I admit I am wrong, not get mad. Just like with your post proved I was wrong.

Uh huh. See the thing is, I do not see any post from you admitting that anywhere at all. What I see is you talking about your personal issues and sexual dalliances. That was you admitting you were wrong? Two pages of arguing and then a snide remark about concern over an STD is not quite the same as calmly admitting one was wrong.

Thanks for reminding me what this topic is not about.
Where were we? WMDs?
Carry-on OP.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join