It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shamans 2011 Predictions and Blessings To World Leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Peru's Shamans Make Their Predictions For 2011

Peruvian faith healers or "shamans" have gathered in Lima to make predictions for the coming year and to perform a ceremony which they believe will protect the spirits of world leaders.

The holy men forecast that most Latin American leaders would have a tough year in 2011 and also said Barack Obama would face "conflict" in July.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The article also mentions the shamans targeting Wikileaks Julian Assange, sentencing him to "spiritual punishment."

Have the Shamans and Elder Mayan Council been infiltrated and/or paid off by TPTB?

Edit To Add:

I just can't imagine such a well known ancient spiritual group of people siding with the power of the ruling elite.

Somethings definitely been cooking up and I knew I smelt somethin fishy since....

Mayans to Address the UN, Oct, 2010

edit on 3-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Really, they singled out Assange for a special "spiritual punishment"? While they made such ultra bold predictions as Obama will have conflict and south american leaders will have a tough time.

Thanks for the find, but who writes this drivel? What a bunch of nonsense. That has got to be the lamest predictions or prophecies I have heard. ever.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGiantPeach
The article also mentions the shamans targeting Wikileaks Julian Assange, sentencing him to "spiritual punishment."

Have the Shamans and Elder Mayan Council been infiltrated and/or paid off by TPTB?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Why would these Peruvian "shamans" even be remotely interested in Assange, much less against truth??

I predict the shamans have been compromised!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Could you maybe highlight some of the predictions for the masses here on ATS who cannot view video from their work computers please?

I would love to hear what some of them are.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The video is another language.

The weak set of predictions made are in the article.

I wanted to post the video to show ATS how pathetic this ritual looked, IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Does anyone have any insight on this group of so called Shamans?

Are they a front? A mask to hide true shamanism? What ritual are they using when blessing the world leaders?

Perhaps, this group of "shamans" know the truth about these satanic worshipping world leaders and have their own agenda towards this so called protective blessing. Maybe theyre covering something up and are hexxing TPTB?

Anyone?

edit on 4-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

top topics

join