It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hagiography 101_Lesson1 Time for Politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hagiography 101_Lesson1 Time for Politics lnk.ms... #Hagiography #Lesson #Time #Politics #wtc #false #flag #bush #911 #dod #cheney

The above Tweet was sent out when I finally completed the necessary work on the article, but mostly the new video I had gotten of Joe Liberman saying there was NO Building 7 that fell on 911...nope...he knows nothing about it. On video.

This is MY compilation of 1:19:5 One hour 19 minutes and 5 second video that combines JFK & Bldg 7

My definition of Hagiography is taking Flat Fact Brutal Truths of History and lying about it for the sake of some private benefit that is likely propagandized as for everyone's benefit. The most blatant of lies are usually the biggest, the most public, made by the most powerful, enforced mercilessly without mercy for ANY "innocents" because from "The Powers That Be" standpoint; "There are no innocents." Never has been. They fail Dune's Gom-Jabbar test for Human vs Animal.

This first video is only the beginning of your journey to regain your own Brutal Truth Flat Fact History without the propaganda, the lies are blatant to see in hindsight.

Until we get MeanStream Media and the Press Whores to "out" 911 and JFK's assassination as the "coup d'état" by the ruling Elite Exceptionalist Extremists ( E^3 ) we shall be stuck in a melding of Orwell's 1984 and Huxley's Brave New World, if we are unlucky enough to be alive during the reign of subjugation to come.

Until EVERY single Press Conference asks what happened to WTC Bldg 7? Where are the Washington DC Metro Tapes of the Highway overlooking the Pentagon SEIZED within minutes of a missile hitting the office wall holding ALL the paper documents for Pentagon funding...for more than 50 years? ('seized" intentionally misspelled until the records are released or a wiki-leak of the Milititary on that day sees the light of day...certainly NOT coming from OUR 'leaders' or the Press Whores of MeanStream Media) Where are ANY of the other 100's of security camera footage of the MOST highly guarded buildings?

We have NO "Press Corps"...we have "Press Whores"

Until these questions are asked by even YOU folks...we, and you, will remain economic slaves of royalty rather than free thinking humans working toward OUR own common good.

Milititary Manipulated Media Industitrialized Imperial Intitelligence Corpwhorational Crapititalistic Control Complex.

M^3 I^3 C^4 aka “Mickey...They'll Eat Everything before you knew there was something. Then tell you there was nothing...move along.”

Corpwhorational Crapititalistic Control Complex the new C ^ 4

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It is simply too painful to acknowledge -- even to ourselves -- that we've been so credulous: Carl Sagan

Bob...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Do you happen to have the video of Joe Lieberman saying on camera that WTC 7 didn't collapse on 9/11, without my having to wade through an hour of irrelevent material? Lieberman is my congresscritter, and for him not to know this is inexcusable.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

9/11 Joe Lieberman - WTC 7 Did Not Occur .... I Do Not Support A New Investigation
www.youtube.com...

If this does NOT work anymore for any reason post back here I have the entire youtube recorded and could put on-line as it was.

Thanx for reply.

Some things are repeated PRECISLY because many people still believe the government on JFK and only TWO towers fell on 911. Period.

THAT needs to change as a starting point.

Bob...

join