It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Alien Breeders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Throughout our lives from the time we're born until the time we expire we're in perpetual bewilderment of what our purpose for being created was? we look to religion, we look to psychiatrists, we look to the universe, we look deep within ourselves but still no real answers. oh you can speculate and science for what its worth can even give you a basic glimpse, but it still doesn't answer the million dollar question, why? well the truth is we were created as all other species on this planet to be breeders. its our sole and only purpose. we are nothing more than life support systems for our reproductive organs....or are we?

its been told that we are a vessel, but a vessel for what? a soul? another entity? do we create hosts for entities to learn and feed until they are mature? were we created for the sole purpose of creating alien entities against our will without our knowledge? why not? its the only thing that makes any real sense. does anyone else know this? is this why the government wont ever tell the truth?

are we alien breeders?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

That doesn't really explain why the Aliens came into being though. Just us. So isn't the why question still there? Do they know why they were created?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think the why question is only ours, because we were never clued in. it really wouldn't make sense would it? to know that you're a host, a lunch and there was nothing you could ever do about it? maybe that's why we're not suppose to kill ourselves and follow the letter of our religions, too protect them from us..lol

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
its the only thing that makes any real sense.

I disagree entirely. There are millions of answers that make at least as much sense, and thousands that make more sense. In fact, given what I have in the category of "Things I Think I Know", that the sole purpose for our existence is "We're only breeding machines" falls into the realm of improbable things.

Moreover, mathematically speaking, it is nearly infinitely more probable that the answer to "Why are we here" will not make sense to us, than it is for the answer to make sense to us. If you're interested, I'd be glad to explain, but that's my two cents.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Epsilon5 because: Misunderstood the OP. Re-Answer.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsilon5

what is the energy source that exist inside all living things? please explain in complete scientific detail

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

what is the energy source that exist inside all living things? please explain in complete scientific detail

I see where you are coming from on this. I myself have often wondered what happens to the "soul", the sense of being after death. I mean, how to define the conscience mind and self-awareness. However, I cannot say for fact, nor can anyone else, that your idea has substance. It is certainly a good topic to brainstorm over and throw ideas. I doubt anything "ground-breaking" and world-changing will come from it. It'd unfortunate that other poster was so dismissive so early. There's nothing wrong with playing around with ideas and thoughts.

I like what you say about the religious doctrines, your body is a vessel etc. Although I cannot see why Aliens would also use animals "souls". Are they not a food source for us? What would our Alien farmers need with the souls of dead animals?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

whats strange is the interaction between animals and humans, even wild animals with humans. it seems we are all symbiotic with each other, more than just cohabiting on the same earthly space. its seems that we are all tied together in some way that benefits the agenda.

we eating them, they eating us, it all provides nourishment for each others entity:/

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ive always felt that extra sensory perception came from the inner being. like we are both male and female but yet something more, kind of like the father the son and the holy ghost, symbiotically working together to achieve a greater result, but one we are naturally unaware of.

in a way its really kind of cool to think we all create and nurture a super being inside each and every one of us, who's true identity is being concealed and protected.

what a perfect way to hide from your enemies...lol

edit on 3-1-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I think you quite misunderstood what I wrote. Here it is again, for you.

Originally posted by Epsilon5
Moreover, mathematically speaking, it is nearly infinitely more probable that the answer to "Why are we here" will not make sense to us, than it is for the answer to make sense to us. If you're interested, I'd be glad to explain, but that's my two cents.

I don't believe I mentioned anything about an energy source existing inside all living things. That is very much not what I offered to explain. Good job being unnecessarily snarky, though.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I know exactly what you said and how you meant it, my inner being senses everything just how its meant

top topics

join