It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI and NASA Detected an Alien Signal from Ganymede?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
According to an author of a famous UFO book, he was informed from an official at NASA that the SETI team had actually received a message from Jupiter's moon Ganymede back in the 1980's. Great story but most likely BS, but it is humorous......

scienceray.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't keep posting info from that site here. It's all bunk.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

That would be interesting if their was more evidence provided. Until then can't say too much about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yes, that's ticking the BS boxes for me too unfortunately. But the part where they said the "aliens" sent back a message saying "we weren't talking to you" seems fair enough!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ET Phoned Home

Ganymede strange signals...

Go here..
www.spacesounds.com...

Click on "Jupiter"

Click on Ganymede's Magnetic field...

You need to listen to the whole sequence... The signal will be obvious

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
cool

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
All info and links I've searched point back to the "Scienceray" website. If this bit of news were well known and that old there would have been more coverage of it. I'm thinking hoax. And a funny one at that.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chimaybliss
According to an author of a famous UFO book, he was informed from an official at NASA that the SETI team had actually received a message from Jupiter's moon Ganymede back in the 1980's. Great story but most likely BS, but it is humorous......

scienceray.com...

I don't have the guts to keep reading all of the postings on this page, I only got to a few before I thought my gut was going to bust from laughing.

Some of you people take this seriousl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Lordy, I gotta come back and say this: That story is a JOKE!
edit on 2-1-2011 by Aliensun because: Explaining to the masses

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Scienceray.com has links to Chikita + Feedburner + Quantserve and various other ad-based sites. Pretty much a useless site that spams you with ad-ware etc. Pretty bunk website which you can submit articles to... Similar to others sites that have been cropping up on here as of late (post your own news articles for hits on Google via the site so it can provide for its ad-supporters).

Chimaybliss, I know you probably mean all the best at face value but this is the 3rd post you've made linking this site (only this site may I add) to articles I knew about years before joining the site. I'm a new user too, I'd suggest checking out the Search tool before posting news which may have been done a while back.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I knew something about Ganymede. I didn't learn it from Scieneray but supposedly some Pleiadians stay on that moon.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicafan
I knew something about Ganymede. I didn't learn it from Scieneray but supposedly some Pleiadians stay on that moon.

Interesting... what did you know about Ganymede which links in with Pleiadians?

Pleiadian "folklore" has always interested me. Especially Billy Meiers somewhat warped beliefs. I was always under the impression that Pleiadian's were linked to Atlantis, hence the Nazi fascination (tall blonde haired, blue eyed males - Aryan).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicafan

Wouldn't a nice hotel be nicer?

top topics

join