It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was i abducted/sleep paralysis ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
well since Aug 9, 2009 i have been recording my dreams, but only the ones i cant seem to forget. i finally decided to post one of my sleep paralysis dreams. This particular dream was the first one to actually real me out. But for some odd apparent reason i wish to now induce them to see what happens next so i could record them. it has been Oct 23,2010...which involved the black figure...I have had 4 dreams that included sleep paralysis this year and this is one of them...

March 8, 2010

In this dream,

I went to be for real. I wake up in my room ( false awakening ), I tried to move
my arms but i couldn't. They kinda shook. Like there was a forceful resistance. Then i was lifted into the air back first. I t felt like someone was pulling me toward the window, into the air. Then i wake up for real. I couldn't sleep, s i turned on the hallway light.Then i finally fell asleep again after 2 hours. Luckily with no dreams.
( pulled toward the window and going through it) ghostly style...

October 23, 2010

In this so called dream,

i am on my bed, then i fall asleep for real.My eyes are closed and i see blackness, like i was going through a link? bunch of colored line moving fast like atoms, buzzing sound, my mind is trembling. Next thing i know i see my surroundings. I feel as if im being pulled, lifting into the air. I could not speak. it was kinda dark in my room.next thing i know im lying slanted in the air, think of a dentist chair slanted but no chair, then i see a metal clothes rack. there is someone with me in the room with me. he told me to watch but ( tele0pahthically) as i watched the small tv hung from the clothes rack there was a man on the small tv talking to the view which was me. while i watched i could feel pain on my left chest area. level 5 out of 10 pain. i stayed calm. i was in constant pain. my gut told me that he was doing something to me t make me in pain, but i couldn't see him. he was a black figure.then i woke up for real...but i couldn't open my eyes. like they were glues down. i rubbed my eyes to get them open, and when i did, my chest was in pain. i ill asleep for 2 hours and then i woke up again. every day i yawn from not enough sleep.....

i have more dreams , but i feel i will drift away from the topic, so i will stop there unless you wish to read my other dreams....there unusual...

December 29, 2010

in this dream?

i wake up on my belly, in my room on the bed. i never sleep this way. i felt a strong alien presence in my room. i cannot move probably for a good reason...i could t see him but i felt it was the same alien i had met and see from the hallway dream . he was doing something to my back. poking it with something metal object. . then he starts dong something to my shoulder. it was painful , but again i could make no sound or even move...it felt like he was experimenting on me or something...i cannot remember the rest. in the morning i look at my back and chest area... nothing, so i realized it was a dream...heres the link for the story of when i first me the brown gray alien

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if that link dosent work try this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is one odd and particular dream i have had, it involves water and a machine...creepy dream, let me know if u want to read it, ill put it on this thread...if u want
edit on 1/2/2011 by AlienDecendants because: forgot to add a dream

edit on 1/2/2011 by AlienDecendants because: forgot to add somthing

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
hmmmm sometimes i will sleep then see the fast lines then i will lock up cant breath then i start to trmble but wake up and slowley begin breathing and moving again its happend like 3 times but not for a year or two could someone give me a idea of what that is? anyway ya post your others intresting reading

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anything can happen in dreams. You take your dreams too serious.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

OK heres the others:

November 11, 2009

in this dream:

im going to bed for real. for some odd apparent reason, i think of a swing...then i finally fall to sleep. i wake up ( false awakening) im inside some sort of device. im laying there.i cant tell were i am, im inside this object/device...i feel like i moving forward and then back, in a constant motion. the only thing i can hear is water. like when your underwater that sound plus clogged ears. but for some odd apparent reason there is no water, but i feel like im under water. i open my mouth to breathe in this substance. its a dim blue color. then i wake up on my bed but its still a dream. i pull of my sheets and i see a band on my right ankle, the one the hospitals give you, the ones that go on your rist. i se some sort of metal in my skin like my ski was kinda healed over it.
i wake up for real this time, and i find nothing like that..

December 29, 2009

im trying to fall asleep for real. 9 i had a headache before falling asleep. then i fall asleep. i feel as if im being lifted up into the air, back first slowly.my eyes are closed... i hear a ringing sound in my ears. i immediately wake up for real. i sat there on my bed for a while.i know there's more to the story, i just couldn't remember...

the most intriguing dream was when i first met the tall brown gray which is the link above...

jumping to 2010

December 22, 2010

im trying to meditate, on my bed before falling asleep. when do i hear "can you hear us"? exactly like ghost whisperers into to the the show, but instead of the "can u see us", i head " can you hear us"?...i immediately woke up...later that night i fell asleep with no dreams...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thats called a vist from 'the hag' she sits on your chest and you cant move, you think you awake but you not..The story always scared me. This happens from staying up all night or all weekend partying.
edit on 5-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I've had sleep paralysis and dreams I could MOT wake up from, thats scary stuff

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spungy

just to let you know, i do not stay up all night or party i hate parties...^^)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It can happen to anybody its just a form of sleep apnea,lucid dreming, paralysis whatever you want to call it.. A vist from the hag is an old wives tale oviously your just associationing it with Aliens.. Iv heard of it happening to people after music festivals when there body is run down. It happens to my mam and she doesnt do much partying.. If your afraid of it try and understand it.. If your loving it then its just wishfull thinking.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spungy
It can happen to anybody its just a form of sleep apnea,lucid dreming, paralysis whatever you want to call it.. A vist from the hag is an old wives tale oviously your just associationing it with Aliens.. Iv heard of it happening to people after music festivals when there body is run down. It happens to my mam and she doesnt do much partying.. If your afraid of it try and understand it.. If your loving it then its just wishfull thinking.

I've had bouts of "sleep paralysis" as well as "night terrors" since childhood....and I was a
very healthy NON-PARTYING kid!!

I Also took to sleeping on my stomach cocooned in a blanket as a precaution against
"stabbing" having decided it was harder to reach my organs from the back....I believe I
was 7-8 when I had those thoughts. I also had recurring nightmares and premonitory
dreams as they involved items not yet invented or common to children....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

There is a woman who wrote a book that is posted online free as an adobe file. It's called "In Less Than a Second". I did some follow up reading on her and she said that she did not actually remember the experience, but remembered it through hypnosis. You mentioned feeling as if you were in water, but it was not water. Reminded me of something similar that she spoke about, but I don't remember what color it was. Might be worth a look. Not all abductions (though the unknown is always scary) are for the purpose of harming you. My intuition tells me that they are doing some healing work on you. Just my thoughts, take it for what it's worth.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My most wackiest experience was when I woke up in sleep paralysis, felt like I was floating, I could feel cool air around me, then I remember lying in bed on my back (I never do that) with my left leg up, and this is the scariest part, I felt my sheets going over my body. I remember having a conversation with an alien entity prior to this,
let's just say I didn't have positive things to say when it came to explaining human nature...
I keep having sleep paralysis, except now I can move when I have it (takes some focus, basically your body is numb and lazy, you can move, but it's not easy). Once I was in sleep paralysis, on my back as usual, with my left foot upwards (they need to stop laying me down like that). I got out of bed the moment I realized what was going on, I looked at a light source coming from my right. When I got up, it's like my film cut, before I knew it I was staring at my window, it was morning, and I had the worst headache you could imagine. I mean, I couldn't scream, the level of speech I had was limited to whispering, so I got out of bed instead of screaming. Didn't get another experience since, but that was last spring so, who knows, I had this stuff happen to me ever since I can remember. So all my life of sleep paralysis and weird experiences. Not the first time I have philosophical and existential conversations with other entities while I sleep. When I remember them I get acquainted with new perspectives on life. This only happens when I sleep.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandypie

ok ill look for the file and read it thanks...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandypie

hey Ive been reading it, and im already on chapter 6...Its really interesting, and it were real, id be astonished. When i came across the part were you talked about the blue stuff, it actually made me wonder...except it was similar, but instead of a pool looking thing i was inside some sort of device, i have a vague memory of it...maybe it wasn't a dream for me...who knows but thanks so much i really like reading this its very interesting... ^^)

new topics

top topics

join