It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFOs - Just saw them about three minutes ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I was coming back from the food store for a quick run for toilet paper when I got to my house and I saw them. I got out of my car and saw that they were both shining brightly, both of them gold. They were hovering about half a mile away, one on top, the other on bottom, each about five hundred feet in distance of each other.

I was watching them for a few seconds, until the lower one winked away instantly. The top UFO was there for a couple of more seconds until it winked away...

This was in Bucks County, PA...

No, I don't have photos or video or anything. Just reporting what I saw.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

keep an eye out for dead birds.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

more Ufo are heating up in that area.... got any pic/v

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sadly, no...

Like I said, I got out of my car, and I saw them, and about half a minute later, they just disappeared. I can't think that they're aircraft or satellites, seeing they were top of one another.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blackjesus75

and the coming bluebeam alien hoax deepens

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

keep an eye out for dead birds.

I get that a lot...

Actually, I live five minutes down the road from where they had the house for the film. I pass by it every day.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

i think UFO's are ridiculous and I don't believe in aliens...however, the other night I had the strangest dream...i was driving in a red truck with my brothers and all the sudden a black and yellow UFO come within a football fields length from us. It was huge, probably 50 yards in diameter. I got out my phone to take a picture of it because I knew nobody would believe us...it disappeared for a while and then came back again when I was at my house...for some reason I knew what the UFO was trying to tell me...that it was watching me and it was more powerful...then I woke up. I don't ever read about UFO's or do anything related to them except when I glance over UFO title threads on the New Topics list on here. I just thought i'd share this strange dream even though I really don't believe in them.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
OK, thanks for the post.
Forgiven for no pics or videos considering the nature of your journey "a quick run for toilet paper"

It does sound like, should I even say it .... "c******e lanterns", I hope it wasn't tho, cos those things really create too many false alarms.

Maybe someone else in your area saw them too ?

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I think if it was a chinese lantern-thingy, it would have been orange. I saw a couple of them on New Years Eve. But just last night I saw a big slow moving triangle shaped UFO. I'm not sure what those are exactly. But it seems a lot of people are spotting UFOs lately. But if it's just an orange orb, I'd ignore it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Can't wait for bluebeam.

Take pictures of where you were looking during daytime.

new topics

top topics

join