It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Strips to Underwear at RIC Security Checkpoint

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I would love to travel back to the USA but until the TSA keep their fingers out of women's private parts, I aint going.

What's this I hear about the TSA photocopying people's credit cards? Surely this MUST also be illegal.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod
reply to post by DevilJin

excuse my ignorance but how wide spread is this occurrence i was planning a road trip from canada through the us with my fiancee and does this happen on your road borders ? i have always wanted to visit but if this is the way they conduct themselves on your behalf i think ill go to north korea sorry guys i would have love to have met you all

You live in Canada and have never been to the United States? Where are you at, Alert?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

sorry i dont live there but have family there

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by zuul000

sorry i dont live there but have family there

You have family in Alert? Really? (en.wikipedia.org...)

Are you serious or was your original post of canceling your honeymoon to the U.S. hyperbole to make a point?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

had plans to see familly before we get married in canada and south us so thought it woulld be a great drive but not with this tsa's anal probing campaign ill give it a miss i have no point to make who whould chose that?
edit on 2-1-2011 by nonetruegod because im from the uk i know were screwed: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by nonetruegod because: clarification

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by zuul000

had plans to see familly before we get married in canada and south us so thought it woulld be a great drive but not with this tsa's anal probing campaign ill give it a miss i have no point to make who whould chose that?
edit on 2-1-2011 by nonetruegod because: (no reason given)

I'm not exactly certain what you just said.

Anyway, you previously claimed you had "family" living in Alert. Were you being honest?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

sorry i fail to see the alert if it was implied at no point was it meant

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

zuul000: You live in Canada and have never been to the United States? Where are you at, Alert?
nonetruegod: sorry i dont live there but have family there

I think I may have misconstrued that you were saying you don't live in Alert, but have family there, wherein you meant you don't live in Canada but have family there.

That begs the question: where do you live?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

the uk nowhere any less screwed

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by zuul000

the uk nowhere any less screwed

Right, well I'm still confused why you would be concerned about the TSA if you're going to be driving through the U.S.? California has checkpoints at their border with Oregon where they make you stop for up-to 90 seconds to question if you're importing fruit, but that's the California Agricultural Inspection Service - not the U.S. TSA - and I'm not aware of anything more aggressive than that ... I've been to every state except South Carolina and Ohio.
edit on 2-1-2011 by zuul000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I take that back; if you're driving on back-country roads within 25 miles of the Canada/Mexico border your vehicle can be stopped and randomly searched by the Border Patrol; similar to traveling in Finland's eastern boundary security zone, where the Finnish Frontier Guard has special police authority.

MBF

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
Let's just hope the nine robe-wearing individuals involved know how to read...

TheRedneck

Don't count on it my friend!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

no, on a road trip from canada you can pack your car with 3 tons of explosives or 500 kilos of coc aine and you'll be waived right through if you don't look muslim.

edit on 3-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Thanks for that link.

I agree, seems like a free speech issue. According to that statute, if he had anti-gay, or some other inciteful or hateful stuff written on him, then it would qualify, but if he just had passages from the Constitution written on him, then I don't think it is reasonable that anybody would be drawn to violence by it. Except for the TSA and authorities of course. The Constitution seems to be a huge inconvenience for them!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I love this so much! I used to be a flight attendant and would have loved to see someone do this! At the time, I got to know a few TSA people that were very nice. Others were a-holes though and I think there were more TSA a-holes than nice people.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This guy did it before I could.
But thats ok. I have a trip to Arizona this summer and I plan on going through airport security with pasties on my nipples and bikini bottoms on. I have researched the laws of my state and I will be doing nothing illegal. Although I am a mother with a road map on my belly but that won't stop me. I challenge everyone to do this as a protest. The more people do this the more they get the point.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What is unreasonable about being searched before you board a plane with at least a hundred other people on board? Do you expect the right to use a plane that doesn't belong to you? It's a service, so no rights. Don't want to be searched? Don't use their service. It's a freaking simple as that.

Also, for people who say they are cancelling their vacations to the states just because of a "gate rape", LOL!!!! You would seriously cancel a vacation over being patted down, or I mean raped in front of everyone? How much of a coward are you?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinavamp I have a trip to Arizona this summer and I plan on going through airport security with pasties on my nipples and bikini bottoms on.

Post pics here today and we'll evaluate whether or not it will work.

Originally posted by stinavamp I have researched the laws of my state and I will be doing nothing illegal.

You may want to have a lawyer do that research for you. Disorderly Conduct, what this fellow was charged with, is a broadly defined catchall the cops use to arrest you when nothing else fits. Usually it's as generally worded as criminalizing "protracted commotions or displays."

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

??????????????

excuse my ignorance but how wide spread is this occurrence i was planning a road trip from canada through the us with my fiancee and does this happen on your road borders ? i have always wanted to visit but if this is the way they conduct themselves on your behalf i think ill go to north korea sorry guys i would have love to have met you all

??????????

????????????/
?????????

where does your response come from?

>?????????

then your next post

?????

splain lucy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join