It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Degrees Of Rothschild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Not sure where is thread should go, hopefully I am in the right forum. A good majority of conspiracy theories, in my opinion, can be linked back to The House Of Rothschild. Anyone thats ever heard of the game "6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon" knows the basic principle of what we are going to do. I am willing to bet that I am not the only one who feels this way about the Rothschilds. So lets have a discussion on this. Please remember I am in no way claiming to have smoking gun evidence. Hopefully we can build enough on this to have some significance.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I cannot discuss what I do not know. Inform me a little and we might talk.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
so essentially you are suggesting we play six degree's here? try to link people to this family?

is it by personal connection networks only? or can you associate by employment or NGO affiliation?

a lot of what the theories here do, is show these "degree's of separation". you will often see threads that show

here is mr X head of *evil corporation/NGO here*
he worked for .. *step1
run by *step 2
that does this thing here that is awful
is half owned by this guy
who is the best friend of *EVIL END MASTER RACE GOES HERE*

while i believe this does demonstrate something more than chance, the rule of law states you cannot be guilty by association.
for now.

it is very surprising what you can find out with this kind of network theory.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Considering we are not a court of law, and none of this networking will be used in any sort of criminal case, lets say guilty by association exists for the sake of this thread. Through this network theory we can explore this in more detail. Let us take a look at some of the organizations that this family is responsible for and the actions of these organizations and how they benefit this family.
edit on 2-1-2011 by OptimistPrime because: none

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

You can tie anyone to the Rothschilds if their country has a central bank.

Try starting here.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here's one.

9/11.

The WTC towers were attacked on 9/11.

The WTC Towers were commissioned and funded by Rockefeller brothers David and Nelson, David Rockefeller being a banker and Nelson Rockefeller being the governor of NY at the time of their construction.

Their grandad J.D. Rockefeller, who kicked off their family empire with the oil business, sold out most of the stock in his company to the Rothschild family before his death.

That's only 3 degrees of separation.

This game is too easy.

Wait, I think I can knock it down to 2 degrees of separation.

The WTC towers involved in the 9/11 attacks were commissioned and funded by David and Nelson Rockefeller.

David Rockefeller is a senior member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and the founder of the Trilateral Commission, both of which have multiple ties to the Rothschild family through financial organizations, etc.

Like I said, this is too easy.
edit on 2-1-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here is an image map of the Rothschild world governance map www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I am not sure how accurate it is, but there are some links to other Rothschild information at the bottom of the page.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

LOL 911 is the easy one, thats why I was hesitant to start there and was researching into some harder ones. I kinda got side tracked.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Another good read is www.iamthewitness.com... I came across this in another thread somewhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The rothchild's have been linked to BP and the Gulf oil "accident" which to me looks like a planned cycle planeticide/genocide:

theintelhub.com...

“Lord Rothschild is Chairman of RIT Capital Partners, an investment trust company listed on the London Stock Exchange. He has been a founding partner and investor in a number of financial service companies including Global Asset Management, a money manager, and St James’s Place Capital, a unit linked life assurance company.”

The oil spill/Gulf/BP has been linked to the Gulf Stream mess and world wide weather conditions, with possibly worse things coming, mini ice age has been mentioned.

There was just a thread with many US Fed reserve banker types named, all Rothchild's or related. I'll see if I can find that and link it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Rothschild (Bank Of England) Banking With Hitler

Was Hitler a Rothchild, many would think yes.

I hear that Stalin was put there by the Rothchild's and came from Georgia. Georgia was zionist. So there was what happened a couple summers ago as well.

The red shield, the lion, the phoenix even is all associated with them.

top topics

join