It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China & U.S. War Is Inevitable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
When the US dollar is worthless, that is when you will see full scale war unless the USA is attacked on her homeland.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
China vast industrial capacity , mass production lower tech military and manpower advantage would spell the US losing a war to that country one or another . Lets just say for discussion sake that even if the US inflicted more losses upon the Chinese then them , the lower tech , mass production friendly military will replace its losses . The high tech , slow production military will not replace its losses due to the time and cost it takes .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Population control will be had one way or another.

The elite use money creation and their accumulated wealth to sway countries into doing their bidding.

Naturally, there would be resource wars as an inevitability this century, without the elite's "doing God's will" beforehand.

I think this card is in the deck, and may get played if TPTB get desperate enough.

As is, it seems they have several other avenues to keep their stranglehold and curb pop growth.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Interesting article. Personally I think its possible, maybe even likely someday, but not inevitable.

Here is a point I didn't see covered in the article. Every military needs an "enemy" even at times when they are not officially at war to focus their efforts on. The troops of any country would be really confused if they had conversations like...

"Hey Sarge, who is our biggest threat?"
"Ummmm... the bad guys private"
"Yeah, but who are they?"
"Shuddup and give me 50 pushups!!"

For years and years in the US that "enemy" was Russia. Of course, we never went to war with them and now the US "enemy" is "terrorists".

In China the "enemy" was often considered Russia or Japan for many years. However that is now changing and..

In China, many younger military leaders view America as the ultimate enemy

As these new leaders gain power war with the US may become more a "given" at least from China's standpoint. Much like a US vs Russia war would have seemed a "given" years ago.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Short post. Sorry. I first heard this prediction--from an Admiral in the US Navy, no less-- in 1966.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think it is possible. The fact is they want to be the world power and america is loosing her grips with our economy and world recognition. If you watch their eyes they are laughing at america. I think behind their laughing eyes they are plotting against us....just my opinion

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It is a very interesting proposition... It is missing a few things in the outline of the idea...

to get a good idea of a start...

What is the dominant idea? To understand china one must under her history...

To sum it up, we are facing the children of Mao...

I added your thread and another one of yours to my thread

Psychohistory and the fall of the american empire

good find

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sucha Fool at it again?

Why do people keep quoting that site?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Wars always start slowly.

First economically,then economically.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Funny...I was hearing this in "86".......

May come to pass,from my observations.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Good observation....

Proxy war.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Capitalism and Communism are not political but economical systems that need politics to be spread. Recent events (China becoming 2nd Strongest World Economy) have proofed politics is not a key element to have a strong economy... Therefore... no real opposition between politics.

edit on 3-1-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
As long as both sides have large numbers of nukes, there will never be a shooting war. However, when the Chinese bubble bursts sometime this year or early 2012, I think they will have no choice but to retake Taiwan or some other “small-scale” conflict.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Um,isnt and Economy War between USA and China already starting?

-China getting the Oil now directly from Russia
-China cutting 35% of rare earth Exports (ok,that includes Europe too,but who cares about us)

Cant remember more of the Top of my Head...

To begin a War now would be impossible for the USA right now,against anyone...if they do it directly...

What could happen:

- Israel (who is funded by the USA,and is apparently planning an attack (Wikileaks-Cables)) attacks Iran...N-Korea,who has (probably,not sure) close ties with Iran attacks Israel. Now S-Korea gets involved,and as their Allies,the USA...then SHTF

Just a thought,NOT a prediction.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am afraid that China and the US will fight one day. China wants Taiwan/Formosa back and under their control.

China wants to dominate the waters in it's sphere of influence.

The US is like a coke whore to China's pimp... use her, abuse her, and then lose her. They are fighting an economic war with us and we are too stupid to even see it..or the leaders are getting too much money selling us out to take notice.

On the other hand, turn a map upside down and look at China... surrounded by US and US Allied forces... S Korea, Japan, VietNam( never thought i would say that one), Afghanistan, all those little -akistan countries of the former USSR, India and it's growing power... surrounded on all sides.

China is not comfortable with the growing Muslim influence and fear Islam more than they do the US...however, they will eventually have to fight one so as to destroy the other... which one first is anybody's guess.

Right or wrong, China is upset about us devaluing our currency... "We owe you how much China?...ok here ya go, right off the press... take all this funny money. There, the debt is paid." China says..." Not so fast."

If you look at a map, all these incursions into these little 3rd world countries and in the midEast...are they strategic placement of US elements in the bigger picture to counter China's rise?

We take out Iran, we would dominate the persian Gulf... have a back door into China via Afghanistan, with NKorea...have a good reason to amass massive forces on the Korean penninsula and in Japan...and only an airstrike away from China. Plus, remember that big trip by Obama to India last fall... China was not too happy about that.

Pluys, if the US has half the advanced weaponry that ATS supposes they have...then China is in deep dookie militarily...all those soldiers don't mean nothing if you can't get them across the Pacific and into N America.

And if America were knocked out...is Russia so stupid as to think they would not be next? They have a far more violent contemporary history with China than the US...border disputes, eventual conflicts over resources...midEast influence... Russia is ready to ally with Muslim forces...

Yup, I believe we will see a war with China sooner than later.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thought America and China is already at war...it's called a trade war.

But if they did go into a full scale war it would be one hell of a blood bath.

Doubt they'll start firing missles at each other now.But like you said it might not happen in our life time but it's definately a possibility.

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The First Opium War or the First Anglo-Chinese War was fought between the British East India Company and the Qing Dynasty of China from 1839 to 1842 with the aim of forcing China to allow free trade, particularly in opium. The Treaty of Nanjing, first of the unequal treaties, granted an indemnity to Britain, opening of five Treaty Ports, and the cession of Hong Kong Island, ending the monopoly of trading in the Canton System. The wars are often cited as the end of China's isolation and the beginning of modern Chinese history.

If they do ever go to war it will likely be caused by US attempts to rebalance its books. That's why the British did it.

Source

top topics

<< 1   >>

join