It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

China & U.S. War Is Inevitable

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

China & U.S. War Is Inevitable


beforeitsnews.com

CHINA & U.S. – WAR IS INEVITABLE

Posted on 30th December 2010 by Administrator

Why do countries go to war?

1. One or both countries are led by maniacs (Hitler, Stalin, Tojo)
2. Opposing political systems (Capitalism, Communism)
3. Necessity for resources or land (Japan, Germany)
4. Accident due to treaties & alliances (WWI)
5. Seccession or internal political issues (Revolutionary War, Civil War)
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Personally i wouldnt be so quick to the mark to say..."They Will go to war".

However this page highlights a lot of points as to why its allmost sure that the U.S and china will go to war.
I think they will eventually, maybe not in our lifetime, but still after reading this article ive become quite enlightend on the specifics of whats happening currently between the 2 super powers.
And this should definately lead to a good discussion and some good viewpoints from you guys




edit on 2/1/11 by TedHodgson because: cows



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If we completely ignore the almost symbiotic relationship between China and U.S. of course, we have a better chance of going to War with Mexico for christ sakes.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I believe so, when oil is all but gone, countires which rely on it the most will go to war, my own opinion.

Not anytime soon though, thanks for that site too, reading through it now
edit on 2-1-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta
 


No problems
Theres a lot of good stuff on there, But be carefull you can find the occasional stupid topics



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador
 


Seriously did you read any of the news article before posting? It quite ovbviously states that there is a good relationship between them, But outlines reasons why that relationship could be under pressure



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The article left out the most important cause of war: The world bank.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think it is possible but it will be a quiet war involving spies, subversion, and cyber-space. One country will fall from the inside. It'll won't be like the Cold War or anything that severe because the key here is to break China's economic rise and get it out of Sudan (oil). China vs U.S. could trigger WW3 and although the suicidal egotistical U.S. gov. could care less about that, China probably wants to prevent that from happening and thus will try not to escalate it.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
I think it is possible but it will be a quiet war involving spies, subversion, and cyber-space. One country will fall from the inside. It'll won't be like the Cold War or anything that severe because the key here is to break China's economic rise and get it out of Sudan (oil). China vs U.S. could trigger WW3 and although the suicidal egotistical U.S. gov. could care less about that, China probably wants to prevent that from happening and thus will try not to escalate it.



Not to go off topic, but even if China is removed from Sudan, it wouldnt have much affect. They get most of their oil from Russia, at this point.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 



China is tired of playing second fiddle to the U.S. They are already kicking our asses economically. They have us by the balls as they own $900 billion of our debt. We need to issue $1.5 trillion of new debt every year for the next 5 years. We need the Chinese to buy a good chunk of this debt. The Chinese know that. They also know that Bernanke is trying to screw them by devaluing the USD.


It did.

edit on 2/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If on the extremely long shot that it happened.. Would be due to u.s provocation as seems the boneheads in d.c keep stirring up trouble around the world.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Why would they risk global thermo-nuclear war when all they have to do is engineer the collapse of the USA, socially, moraly eonomicaly and politicaly. Russia and China have already carved the world out between them with the full blessing of the NWO.

To deliver the coup de grace they only need to give the nod to the proxies they have been cultivating all these yrs Iran and NK - both of them are willing ready and able to deliver a super EMP weapon via a coastal freighter - and there is nothing you could do to stop it once launched!

Read the history of the Frankfurt school - they set out on this path 60 or more yrs ago - hence you have a community organising, Kenyan/Indonesian - marxist/muslim, Alynski disciple sitting in the white house.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


[ex/]China is tired of playing second fiddle to the U.S. They are already kicking our asses economically. They have us by the balls as they own $900 billion of our debt. We need to issue $1.5 trillion of new debt every year for the next 5 years. We need the Chinese to buy a good chunk of this debt. The Chinese know that. They also know that Bernanke is trying to screw them by devaluing the USD.[ex/]

It did.


No it didnt. At least not how I meant. The world bank funds BOTH SIDES OF EVERY WAR. They are the only ones who profit, without fail, from every war. In short, they are the reason wars happen.

This article, says nothing of the world bank. It only speaks of debts.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
China and the United States will never go to war, at least not so long as the current global system is still in place. China needs America and America needs China, combine that with guaranteed MAD and the chances of a war shrink dramatically.

What I foresee happen, I don’t like making predictions, is more of a cyber and economic war. The cyber war will be direct and economic war will be indirect. Take for example what occurred on the Korean peninsula, who was going to be economically harmed by any outbreak of war there? China, it would make the area unstable and discourage investments in the area due to instability. China can then play around with their interest rates effecting American trade, knowing that we will not retaliate directly.

It’s a game, sort of a cold war without there being any direct conflict between the two states either militarily, economically, or verbally. It’s an all new Cold War that is quite different from the last one as this one is based upon a mutual need, remember the Soviet Union did not export massively to the United States and the United States did not let the Soviet Union collect their debt.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
interesting read, thanks for sharing.

I think in some circles the ongoing fear of a war is fear of a nuclear war. but in my opinion, the next large war just might be cyber based involving a threat like the stuxnet virus. (hacking nations power supplies, etc)

an entire nation crippled and in the dark, and all that will come from that repercussion.



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
China and the United States will never go to war, at least not so long as the current global system is still in place. China needs America and America needs China, combine that with guaranteed MAD and the chances of a war shrink dramatically.

What I foresee happen, I don’t like making predictions, is more of a cyber and economic war. The cyber war will be direct and economic war will be indirect. Take for example what occurred on the Korean peninsula, who was going to be economically harmed by any outbreak of war there? China, it would make the area unstable and discourage investments in the area due to instability. China can then play around with their interest rates effecting American trade, knowing that we will not retaliate directly.

It’s a game, sort of a cold war without there being any direct conflict between the two states either militarily, economically, or verbally. It’s an all new Cold War that is quite different from the last one as this one is based upon a mutual need, remember the Soviet Union did not export massively to the United States and the United States did not let the Soviet Union collect their debt.


THIS! Economically, both China and the United State will be in SHAMBLES. The reprocussions of going to war with China would be ASTRONOMICAL ( economy wise) !



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton
 


Its funny how we created our own biggest weakness isnt it

The internet.
edit on 2/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by zooplancton
 


Its funny how we created our own biggest weakness isnt it

The internet.
edit on 2/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)


it is. it's also sad.
what's next? super collider wars? who's gonna lob a black hole at whom?...



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton
 


I thought the LHC allready lobbed one at Norway

edit on 2/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I can guarantee that in the near future, 10-30 years from now, China and the US will not fight against each other.
The reason is that both of these global powers are very closely related financially. Just look at the labels of products we consume and use in North America, majority are Chinese and Asian made (China has huge influence on neighbouring Asian countries such as Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia..etc)

Furthermore, all major brands such as Nike, Addidas, Apple...etc, are highly depended on cheap Chinese labour, and the Chinese are highly depended on these companies as a source of income.

We are undergoing Globalization and also realizing the effects of conflicts on economy (i.e. US wars on Afghanistan and Iraq, although they did use the countries for resources), and since money is the number 1 priority, these powers will be more careful as long as they grow financially.

edit on 2-1-2011 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join