It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 Blackbirds fall from the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

www.myfoxdc.com

- Arkansas officials were investigating Saturday after nearly 1,000 dead blackbirds fell out of the sky on New Year’s Eve,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They say they may have been hit by lightning, hail or something in the air. Even speculating that they died from stress from the fireworks.

My first thought is they hit something in mid-air that was watching the fireworks, maybe a ufo. I lived in the Franklin county area for a few months and I can say that it's one of the darkest places that I lived in my life.

I've been on ATS for a few years now but limited activity, I will be boosting my contribution to the site as my free time has opened up a bit.

www.myfoxdc.com

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EdOfTheDead

Repeat post

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Seems to be quite a bit of this going on the past few years. No one ever gives a solid explanation.

This is from January 2007: (Australia)

WND ENVIRONETDAILY
'Catastrophic': Now thousands of birds fall from sky
Wildlife officers baffled, autopsies shed no light on mystery

Thousands of birds inexplicably dropped like rocks from the sky over Australia. The mysterious catastrophe has taken place over a period of three weeks in Esperance, about 450 miles southeast of Perth. The area was declared a disaster zone by government officials.

So far, authorities are clueless as to the cause. Autopsies on the birds have shed no light.

The main casualties, according to Australian news sources, are wattle birds, yellow-throated miners, new holland honeyeaters and singing honeyeaters. Some dead crows, hawks and pigeons have also been found.

Some birds were seen convulsing when they died.
www.wnd.com...

This is from March 2010: (England)

Large flock of starlings drops from sky, leaving hundreds of birds lying dead on the ground, showing signs of collision with an invisible object. ***

Shock as flock of dead birds falls from sky.
Julie Knight said she found more than 100 corpses in her front garden alone -- which is just 3.6m (12ft) long.

The starlings had blood coming from their beaks and many had their feet already curled up in Sunday's bizarre event, which has baffled experts.

Lloyd Scott from the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds said they might have flown into something but admitted: 'This is one of the oddest things I've ever heard about.'

Eyewitnesses to the incident in Coxley, Somerset, are adamant the birds did not collide with each other or fly into a structure such as a conservatory.

www.theinsider.org...

For some reason there never seems to be a follow-up announcing the toxicology reports in most of the instances. This from 2004: (China)

MORE than 10,000 birds died mysteriously in eastern China's Jiangsu province, dropping like rain from the sky, state media reported yesterday.

Farmers and other witnesses in Sangongdian village in Taizhou city saw flocks of bramble finch suddenly fall from the sky on Tuesday, the Beijing Youth Daily said.

Most of the birds were dead when they hit the ground and some were injured, it said. The birds look like sparrows and are small in size.

Officials from the local centre for disease prevention and control rushed to the scene. Samples from the birds were taken to a lab in nearby Nanjing city for testing to determine the cause of death.
www.freerepublic.com...

From January 2007: (Russia)

Russian Scientist estimated 2 million Birds worldwide have fallen from the sky dead may not be a mystery but from a mutated bird Flu
www.liveleak.com...

From Janauary 2009: (New Jersey)

GRIGGSTOWN, NJ - January 26, 2009 (WPVI) -- Like some scary old Hitchcock movie, they seem to be everywhere, hundreds if not thousands of dead starlings and blackbirds littering lawns in the Griggstown section of Franklin Township.

The dead birds, we now know, are the result of a culling program by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture attempting to help a Princeton farm overrun by birds. The poison left for them takes 24 hours to ingest before the birds die. Local officials said the feds gave nothing but a vague notification of what was happening.

"They did not tell us when they were gonna do it, where they were gonna do it or what the aftermath would be," said Kenneth Daly, Franklin Township Manager.

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=6625588

These few articles seem to follow a pattern of this happening in the coldest months of the year. The speculations are varied: collision, disease, poisoning.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

it means the oxegen at the point of them flying was no where to be found,they suffocated.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdOfTheDead

www.myfoxdc.com

- Arkansas officials were investigating Saturday after nearly 1,000 dead blackbirds fell out of the sky on New Year’s Eve,

Ten blackbirds baked in a pie...

I couldn't contain that sorry....
um I have nothing of importance to say except maybe ... Chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Maybe the government was testing an exotic weapon.

Lightning and fireworks aren't that uncommon, but 1000 birds falling dead out of the sky is pretty bizarre.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Three other existing threads on this all open..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Too many threads . This is an important development because birds are falling in South America too (along with 100,000's fish).

Please consolidate threads Mods.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Too many threads . This is an important development because birds are falling in South America too (along with 100,000's fish).

Please consolidate threads Mods.

Are you the same human alien thatshocks your self.
if you are im the lastpr527 on the other site.
and if you are because me and you always was right on stuff,you already know what happened .

There brains went into shock as the earths .........
you already know,people like us have to becarful what we say.
and in that case ,you already know what that means if the birds are falling and if there brains in capable of naturel navigations.

we are really going to witrness this,its coming.
next.the octopus,and the whale.
if the whales are found in that spot then we really dont have to much time,and if the octopus or the squids come in droves,just say a praayer that your one of the lucky ones.
copy written jan 3 2011 silen~i ent.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Ten blackbirds baked in a pie...

I couldn't contain that sorry....
um I have nothing of importance to say except maybe ... Chemtrails?

It's "four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie"

So now we have more speculations:
poison
fireworks
oxygen depletion
chemtrails
disease
collision

Well, this same sort of sudden dead has happened to other groups of birds when there was no fireworks. I would think disease would be progressive and not suddenly drop flocks from the air. Birds do travel at a certain distance from others in a strategic flight pattern so I don't see how an entire flock could collide with some object. The oxygen depletion is an interesting theory. Could they have entered a pocket of toxic gas in these areas?

new topics

top topics

join