It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be during 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just a random question but where do you plan on being at during the time 2012 happens? and i mean before during and after.

I plan on being "sick" from work and i will have my friends and family at my house stocked up and ready.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There is already a thread with this question.

Where Will You Be in 2012

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
before...well, I am currently at home, and 2011 is before 2012.
2012, I will still be here at home, going out now and then to work and whatnot.

after..2013..more of the same I imagine.

I would like to take a far east trip, but might have to wait for a bit for that.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I will be on computer somewhere.

I care not for dates, but things do work in cycles.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would like to say I will be co-piloting a flying saucer in an attack on the NWO reptilians who want to destroy the tinfoil hat depository with jets of fluoride water, while hologram annunaki look on from mayan temples .....

but to be honest I will be doing the normal sitting about, scratching , laptop on , drinking, same as always - I cant see anything happening really, it will be the millenium fizzle out all again

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
well considering 2012 has a full years worth of days, and the event is said to take place on 1 day. I'm a have to say I'm a be at work. But who knows, got a whole nother year to get through first. then, lets say we finally get to that inevitable date, I'd say I'll probably be at work. hooray!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
still living life dude nothing will change

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i'll be partying hard

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well if falls on a Friday so if I am still working I will be at work.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I will be tap dancing in the alps wearing my tinky winky outfit.

But seriously... I suppose I will be watching the idiot box for news just like I did for Y2K.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, IF, i am lucky enough to see 2012. I will be casting my
vote to change our leadership.
I want to see a dumb president, instead of a SMART lawyer type.
Like we have had in the past.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
Just a random question but where do you plan on being at during the time 2012 happens? and i mean before during and after.

I plan on being "sick" from work and i will have my friends and family at my house stocked up and ready.

I hope 12/21/2012 catastrophe will not happen, although I've got the insurance just in case. This is an inexpensive and reliable option of asylum.
2012solution.com...
I hope, but such facts as the confirmed by scientists maximum solar activity starting in November 2012, change of the Earth's poles, approaching planet Nibiru, abnormally hot summer in 2010, melting glaciers at the poles, sea level rise, bird deaths worldwide in 2011, etc. , Etc., Etc ... they say the opposite.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010

It depends on what time the apocolypse happens. Between 12am-8am at home, 8am-8.45am driving to work, 8.45am-5pm at work, 5pm-5.45pm driving home, 5.45 onwards is a bit shaky at the moment. Hopefully it will come around 8.30am then I can have the day off work

Ahhh but then what about Christmas... Maybe I'll dig a hole on the weekend before and Hide in it on the Friday, that way I might survive and be able to open my presents. I don't like waste.

join