It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeking the truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentheworld

Welcome
Im glad to hear more youngins are waking up, good morning! lol. I suggest looking up illuminati and mind control, media control, music industry control (everything is controlled or linked to the illuminati aka the elite, the big bankers that run the counrty, soon world) Dont fear though, God is on our side, but this was all fortold in the bible. Also learn about the HAARP and project blue beam, crazy stuff! Feel free to add me on FB if you have one, message me if you ever wanna chat. Once again, welcome, im glad you are here. OH infowars.com. Alex jones is awesome, he has a free streaming radio show everyday, all actual facts, news stories and extensive research with multiple sources.
Have fun! and God bless

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentheworld

l'm happy to be here seeking the truth if you can help me I would be gratefull.
Thankyou for reading and goodbye.

[Mod Edit - Removed age from title]
edit on 2/1/2011 by Sauron because: Removed age from title

The absolute truth is the knowledge about the absolute God and that is that God is unimaginable. This is the knowledge given by God to Sun, which is passed to Nachaketa through Saturn through Yama. Yama told that angels and sages have concluded that God cannot be understood in anyway. The practical proof for the existence of unimaginable God, the reason for God is unimaginable and the logic in the creation of universe from the unimaginable God are the three stages in the spiritual knowledge of the absolute unimaginable God. The proof for the unimaginable God is the existence of genuine miracles, which are the unimaginable events.

A true scientist must accept the truth and recognize the existence of real unimaginable events called as miracles, which are clearly different from the magic show. If you fail in the first phase, there is no need of any further discussions with you. In such case you are blind with the bias and prejudice of treating every miracle as magic show. The existence of false does not mean that there is no truth and everything is false. God is giving miraculous powers even to evil people so that the miracles are propagated in large scale. The punishment of misuse of these powers is a different angle. The other angle is propagation of these miracles in large scale so that everybody recognizes the existence of unimaginable entity through these events. Everybody is experiencing these miracles in the life period, but some are not recognizing these miracles in the genuine perspective.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentheworld
I'm not some type of stupid operative I am just another person seeking the truth you can't bully me just because of my age. I am not some sort of agent but i do know that they track as soon as you log on to this website so I wouldn't worryb about me worry about whoever it is ATS is fighting against.

And a smart one also!

All other websites, too.
It builds your "profile" to understand where you go and what you see and say.

I would ask your uncle how to avoid being tracked, traced, and data-based while engaged in online activities, as he seems to be your "mentor".

Soon would be a very good time to do so, and too late is the time it should have been taught.

I am really too old to care much anymore what people think, or what my profile is.
My cellphone knows more about me (and transmits it) than any computer could manage 5 years ago.

You would be amazed at how much info has been gained by the cookies in your browser cache, and the permissions they have (if not curtailed) to transmit your browsing habits, and just the basic info about your location, your browser, and your operating system.

From 1 click.

BTW, ATS doesn't seem to be fighting anyone, but fighting an idea---ignorance.
And you can bet there are agents from every possible agency, foreign and domestic, as members.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Welcome youngster!

Seems like you are very lucky. Here comes a link to a book called Zhuan Falun, it deals with the big questions of human life, supernormal powers, how to become a good person etc:

www.falundafa.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Welcome and have fun!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join