It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeking the truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Fresh blood...

Welcome
^__^

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentheworld

Hey there 'awakentheworld' and welcome to ATS, I look forward to seeing you on the boards ... it might be an idea to read rather than post initially ... that way you will see how things flow on the site and note some of the pitfalls to avoid.

Constantlysilenced ... I'm not sure how old you are ... but maturity it would seem is not always measured in years !

I would say welcome to you too but people of your manners (rather lack of) tend not to be around very long for one reason or another
... maybe the advise I offered awakentheworld would apply doubley to you ... spend time reading and getting a feel for the site before jumping in and making yourself look silly.

Woody

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

CX

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ok guys, that's quite enough.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You won't find the truth on an internet forum because the whole truth is found out at death (or not at all). Some tidbits here and there are sure to be self-evident. There are people in this world who wish to keep you down by every means necessary, primarily by mainstream media though. You'll be told and often see with you're own eyes that work and gaining stuff is the essence of life in the modern world with spats of nullified creativity and romances here and there...but I hope you'll see through all that. While you're friends are drooling for the next video game console, tv, car e.c.t remember to see through the veil and simply be aware. What you make of it is you're choice and based on you're perceptions.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

That's too funny, I just had my first foeing (foing?). Anyways, I was foed for a good cause. You too. And a few others.

AwakentheWorld, we got your back. You will run into some nasty people, and some nice people.
Happy posting.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS :]

Just remember the three golden rules:
1) Pictures or it didn't happen.
2) The search button is your best friend.
3) There will ALWAYS be a debunker or a complete moron on your case.

But apart from those the majority of people here are pretty nice and easy going :]

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Realise that almost anything anyone says is only an opinion - not necessarily 'the truth'. (That includes self proclaimed experts.)

Most of us will spend our whole lives searching for our own truth and mine may not be the same as yours.

Cross check everything you read. Never use only one source to form an opinion.

Often a young mind is a clearer mind - your insight is valuable and worthwhile.

There may be a lot of doom and gloom on this site (and the web) but when it comes down to it use your own life experience/circumstances to keep you grounded in reality.

Remember that humour is a powerful shield and weapon. (Some of this stuff is just funny.)

Chances are you are better off than most of the rest of the world.

As an eye opener I'd start anyone off on Adam Curtis's

CENTURY OF THE SELF - Part 1 Happiness Machines

It will teach you about propoganda and public relations techniques.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

A great big welcome and grandmotherly hug to you.

I wish more young people would wake up and pay attention to what is going on in our world.

Looking forward to watching you grow in truth and also learning from you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by woodwytch

That's too funny, I just had my first foeing (foing?). Anyways, I was foed for a good cause. You too. And a few others.

AwakentheWorld, we got your back. You will run into some nasty people, and some nice people.
Happy posting.

Hilarious

>>>awakentheworld

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

I've got to be perfectly honest with you, when I first came here it took a long time to get my head around some of the stuff that gets talked about here, and I used to get pretty paranoid at times about it. I actually first came here in 2004, and read it for a few years before signing up.

I think at your age you need to be very careful what you believe on here and personally wouldn't recommend it for someone of 13. That's the most honest advice I can give you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In looking for the truth, first you have to learn how to look past the lies. Here is a link to 25 rules for disinformation www.911truth.org...

Take care buddy

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hi awakentheworld, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm not some type of stupid operative I am just another person seeking the truth you can't bully me just because of my age. I am not some sort of agent but i do know that they track as soon as you log on to this website so I wouldn't worryb about me worry about whoever it is ATS is fighting against.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good job thinking for yourself.
Knowledge and wisdom are an easy path to embark upon, but hard to complete.

Listen, watch and read the popular, or "accepted" facts and theories---then find the other facts and theories.Judge for yourself which is true, or more likely to be true.

My path is a simple one.

"Follow the money".

Or better, "who benefits"?

A very good exercise in your spare time is to apply that mode of thinking to 9/11.

A search engine can be your best friend----or worst enemy.

I would humbly suggest "Startpage" (look it up) as a clean search engine, which will help to avoid "memering".
Memering (creating a meme) is the method by which search engine owners bring the accepted or desired search results to the first page, and spread that intention through the populace by making it seem that the majority opinion is fact by virtue of it being among the first results seen.

Good luck, and don't be worried about being called a nutcase or conspiracy theorist.

It's a compliment that says you think for yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has backed me up against that guy called constantlysilenced he is just someone trying to stop everyone from accessing the truth exactly the thing ATS is is against. ATS as a group are denying ignorance and also letting the word get out.

Many thanks to everyone who backed me up and keep watching my profile for new articles.

edit on 2-1-2011 by awakentheworld because: spell check my bad

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If you want to see an example of the government brainwashing americans check out my website at thegreatbartersystemlie.wordpress.com...
I found this propaganda and was outraged, but everyone I tell seems to not care that it is clearly lies and propaganda. Maybe noone cares because it's taught to every single elementary student and middle school student. There's also a link to a free online version of Eustace Mullins' "Secrets of the Federal Reserve." He gets all of his sources from the Library of Congress. it helps to read that first to understand why the Federal Reserve is interested in brainwashing americans. Also, if you read secrets of the fed, you'll understand why there's so much talk of the rockefellers and rothschilds in conspiracy theories. Mullins reveals a very real conspiracy; it's just too bad it's been twisted on the internet to discredit it, such as David Icke changing it to shape-shifting lizardmen. But who knows, maybe Icke is right? I've seen stranger things happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I am not some sort of agent but i do know that they track as soon as you log on to this website so I wouldn't worryb about me

You're already above most other ATS members in my books, welcome kid...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join