It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeking the truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi i'm not the typical ATS user i am only 13 and thanks to my uncle i have been researching these websites to find out what is really happening in this reality. First of all my uncle introduced me to conspiracy theorys like 9/11, after that he opened my eyes up to different realitys and different verses. Then he introduced me to UFO's and aliens. I'm interested in the different secret societys around the world e.g. Free Masonary. I also am seeking answers about about we are being brainwashed by the goverment.

When I went to nursery and primary school they were christian and the teachings of the bible were forced down my throat. We weren't encouraged to generate our own ideas about the world,universe our the reality we exist in we were just taught that god was everything and we were nothing.We were barley taught science. Now I go to a non-religous school were I can think for myself and are taught about science and religion and we can
speculate all we wan't to.

I enjoy playing video games and watching TV but I do relise these are instruments that the Goverments use to brainwash us and desensitise us to life. I know this but I play them anyway probably because they blind us with sublinimals and fear to keep us in our little bubble where we work while they reep the rewards we are punished by taxes even when tere not doing a very good job.

I am only 13 and have to go to school and study so I can't be constantly be researching but if anyone that reads this can leave links to interesting threads I would be very greatful but don't send links to your own ones just because you want more views and you should check out my uncles account he has written some good threads that will surprise and amaze you his account name is maythetruthbeknown.

l'm happy to be here seeking the truth if you can help me I would be gratefull.
Thankyou for reading and goodbye.

[Mod Edit - Removed age from title]
edit on 2/1/2011 by Sauron because: Removed age from title

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentheworld

Welcome to ATS! i hope you can help us on our quest to deny ignorance.

-Snake

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, my child....there is no "age" limit for awakening...and I'm happy to read that you are learning to think for yourself. That is the first step on the journey of life.

It will be interesting to read your contributions...follow the site rules and I'm sure you will have a great time being here. Look forward to reading you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hmmm okay you have created your introduction good thing.
Please though sort your punctuation out,.....
"am only 13 and have to go to school and study so I can't be constantly be researching but if anyone that reads this can leave links to interesting threads I would be very greatful but don't send links to your own ones just because you want more views and you should check out my uncles account he has written some good threads that will surprise and amaze you his account name is maythetruthbeknown."
Also no need to big me up mate..... If people like what I write fair enough if not ...well tough.
Only joking ,hope you have a good time on here and remember to research all that you see, there is a lot of crap here, but also valuable information too. See you in ,Feb Take care ...Love.....M
edit on 2-1-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You are not the typical ATS user, but you are a typical teen for bragging about your age.
Though it is hilarious when a member does the same thing and claims that he is 12 and gets the ban hammer.
edit on Sun Jan 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You are lucky to have someone like your uncle. Since you want links to important information why not check out my Facebook group?

Know Thyself and Return to Soul: Way of True Ascension & Enlightenment 2012
www.facebook.com...

I have heard people talking bad about Facebook being evil but I don't know what is bad about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Does your mother know you're here? Be careful playing with these adults. Some don;t know what they are talking about. Plus, be aware people are going to be rude at some point. Good luck

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I was open-minded and searching at your age too. Just keep in mind that there are a lot of doom and gloom stuff and not all of it is true. You have to take some things with a grain of salt as they say. Have fun! Nice having you here!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced

post removed by staff

I can see why you would be constantly silenced. You're quite crappy at welcoming someone.

Awakentheworld, at least your paragraph structure is decent. That makes things readable. There are many adults around here that can't put out a readable post, and some that cannot even be polite.

Welcome. And ignore the a$$hats.
edit on Sun Jan 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!! I hope you enjoy your time here i sure have there is so much to read and ponder..Im also new to the site

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! I look forward to seeing you around and hearing your input and questions!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

CX

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Stick to school and giggling at boobies. Come back when you can string a sentence together. Stupid kid.

I appreciate you only joined a couple of days ago....thats not long to learn the T&C's, but attacking members is not something we do here.

Apologies go a long way sometimes though and show the younger generation what maturity is all about.

CX.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

CX

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Looking forward to seeing your input on the boards.

Take care and enjoy.

CX.

CX

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Stick to school and giggling at boobies. Come back when you can string a sentence together. Stupid kid.

I appreciate you only joined a couple of days ago....thats not long to learn the T&C's, but attacking members is not something we do here.

Apologies go a long way sometimes though and show the younger generation what maturity is all about.

CX.

I'm not apologising for anything I said, I stick by it 100%

Ok, your choice.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

CX.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I am so glad to see such "knowing" within you already. It is good.

Feel free to read my threads. Most of my threads are about my observations and thoughts about the world.

As other posters have said, there are going to be some members who are a little wacky. So just be on the lookout for that.

Good luck on your journey.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's an idea:

FOLLOW THE T & C's YOU AGREED TO:

Rude comments will be removed. Continuing to post rude comments could get you a posting ban.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join