It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Springmeier is sprung in a Halfway House! How Fritz Springmeier Was Framed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Springmeier is sprung in a Halfway House! How Fritz Springmeier Was Framed

www.henrymakow.com

In 2003, Illuminati researcher Fritz Springmeier was sentenced to 12 years in prison on the basis of no evidence. His experience suggests that at any time the Illuminati can put away anyone who irritates them.

Springmeier was convicted because a bank robber, Forrest E. Bateman Jr. testified that Springmeier visited his house on the same day as Bateman discussed the robbery with two accomplices.

Bateman received a reduced sentence for this testimony. He did not say he had discussed the robbery with Springmeier.

At Springmeier's trial and appeal, James A. Redden, the sentencing judge,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This man has gone through alot. He should be helped by anyone who can give him a job in the Portland area. He has been a vigilant investigator of the black hat side of the Illuminati and its infiltration into Politics, Media, and the Church. He is a real hero and one of the first real pioneers such as Dr. Beter and Bill Cooper...

I recommend anyone who has not seen his videos to come take a look here.. at added links ... pick anyone .. they are all innovative..

www.henrymakow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Exactly, mind control is the most important thing all of us should know about and he was brave to discuss it and to go into the evil in it.

Nice to see him out. Sick how powerful the ptb are when they target someone.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

How is this 'breaking news?' The guy was released three months back. He was sentenced years ago.

Maybe Portland Craigslist Job section is a better forum to posting on?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Would love to be able to believe Fritz, but I try to research the source before accepting information.

Fritz Springmeier - Another Human Tragedy

About Bloodlines of the Illuminati

This book attempts to serve as an “expose” of the world’s richest and/or most powerful families…

...The publisher of this book writes, “Author, Fritz Springmeier provides a wealth of material and inside information based on eyewitnesses. His outstanding research provides facts that are not available elsewhere.”

Clue #1 that there is a problem – when an author can not support his research wit facts “available elsewhere.” This is a sign that Springmeier’s material in this book is questionable at best, and a completely fabricated conspiracy theory at worst. Unfortunately, because it’s one of the only books that covers the issue of the bloodlines of the Illuminati, people who are researching the “real” Illuminati find themselves sucked into believing information that is not supported by solid evidence.

In upcoming posts, I will be working through this book in excruciating detail, following up on the cited sources and confirming or disproving whether each source is real or legitimate.
www.topsecretwriters.com...

Don't miss the letter from his ex-wife. I know, I know, exes can say some vindictive shizzle, but there's A LOT of stuff you can check yourself about him.

Heck, I believe in an occultic plot to rule the world, I just want believable--to me--sources for this kind of info.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

How Fritz was framed was just posted and dated Jan 2.... and the sprung part showed up as heresay which needed some substantiation....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Two other well detailed books are available : ScribD..
Terrorism and the Illuminati - A Three Thousand Year History
and
Illuminati: Facts & Fiction

Gives credibility to much of Fritz's work.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Thanks, I'll check those out. Might be interesting to keep an eye on Dube's progress too. Peace.

top topics

join