It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wants YOU to Spread the Truth! Will You Take My Challenge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've located full versions of every episode of Jesse Ventura's fantastic show, "Conspiracy Theory" and I'm posting them in the order that they aired on this thread for easy access.

Here's my challenge to all of you on ATS for 2011. Most of us on this site know all about the topics and evidence that Jesse Ventura presented in these shows. We all know it's very REAL and we know that patriots such as Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones have risked their lives bringing this information out to the people for really the first time in history. The ones on ATS that tear down Jesse and Alex are working for the dark side and we know this also!

My challenge to all of your on ATS is to help make Jesse's information go Mega Viral in a HUGE way in 2011.

You're all already on the red "list" at the threat fusion centers so you can either suck your thumb and wait for the FEMA truck OR You can do ALL you can NOW to make sure that never happens by waking up the planet in 2011!

It's actually a LOT more dangerous to do nothing and allow the new world order to win because you're ALL going down for sure if that happens because you're smart and know what is going on! If we ALL go crazy out there and pull a "Bravehart" then WE will WIN the day and build a paradise on Earth with the Tesla zero point energy and so much more that has been suppressed!

Here's My Simple Challenge to ALL of you on ATS

First, if you have an email list, send everybody you have ever known, a link to this thread so they can see the videos and tell them to watch them ALL and pass it on because it's important to their future!

Second, if you have a facebook account, post this thread to your facebook wall and tell everybody that sees the post to do the same! This will cause a viral effect and spread the information like wildfire through facebook and lead them back to ATS where they see all the videos on one page.

Third, if you have a facebook account (if not get one!) make a few new friends a day by joining various groups such as Republicans or whatever. Send them a personal message like "Nice to meet a Fellow Patriot!". 99% will friend you with that message!
Post on facebook every day stories from ATS and other sites and this will educate them about what's really going on out there and increase your friends further. You'll hit 5,000 friends in no time like I did. When you post new stuff on facebook every day, YOU wake up new people daily! That's the key!

I'm sick of the new world order as I know all of you are. Jesse's shows deal with a Global conspiracy that affects everybody on the planet. To beat this evil, we must ALL team up and do all we can. We are already having successes out there and 2011 is the year we strike back with the TRUTH!

Go crazy out there and if you are spreading truth on Facebook, friend me. My name is my handle here, Glenn Canady. I'm the bald guy with the blue shirt on Facebook. If facebook plays games and stops you from friending me, message me through facebook and I'll friend you.

It's an honor to serve with all of you on ATS spreading the truth! You're an incredible bunch of people!
Godspeed!

Enjoy the videos and Share!

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura
HAARP
(Season 1 - Episode 1)

9/11
(Season 1 - Episode 2)

Global Warming
(Season 1 - Episode 3)

Big Brother
(Season 1 - Episode 4)

Secret Societies
(Season 1 - Episode 5)

Manchurian Candidate
(Season 1 - Episode 6)

Apocalypse 2012
(Season 1 - Episode 7)

Plumb Island
(Season 2 - Episode 1)

Area 51
(Season 2 - Episode 2)

Wall Street
(Season 2 - Episode 3)

The Police State
(Season 2 - Episode 4)

JFK
(Season 2 - Episode 5)

Water Conspiracy
(Season 2 - Episode 6)

BP Oil Spill
(Season 2 - Episode 7)

9/11 - The Pentagon
(Season 2 - Episode 8 - Final Episode)

edit on 2-1-2011 by GlennCanady because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by GlennCanady because: forgot 1 video

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
thank you for posting these. i was wanting to watch the ones i havent got a chance to yet.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Make sure that as you share these videos with all your friends that you tell them that the Police State episode which was Season 2 - Episode 4 was the one that the US government banned from ever being on TV again. It ran one time and never again. Jesse Ventura confirmed a few weeks ago on the Alex Jones show that TruTV had been leaned on hard by the government to never show that episode again and to even take it off the website! Not only that but reports came in from TiVo users that had recorded the show that TiVo had gone into their boxes and erased it! And you think you have a free press! lol How about giving this post some Flag love so we can get it to the front page of ATS and get thousands of people spreading the truth! YOU can do it!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Alex Jones just got confirmation from many of his listeners that TiVo has now erased the JFK episode from people's DVRs as well as the Police State episode. He was also told that TruTv won't run the JFK episode again either. lol

As Jesse would say "Think you have a free press in America ... Think Again!"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thanks for this! I have seen every episode and now I can show them to friends/family. Jesse really gets pumped up at the final summary of each show, hes always so angry about whats going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
He was also told that TruTv won't run the JFK episode again either. lol

As Jesse would say "Think you have a free press in America ... Think Again!"

Sounds like Alex needs to check Trutv's website located here
It has 7 episodes including the JFK one

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you my friend in the age where media runs our lives spreading the word is as important as any task we undertake. Thank you as well for having the where abouts to post these videos, all should watch and essentially take with a grain of salt what is said, yet still be educated in the what can be's so to speak. I myself will add you, and as well repost to facebook much of what we see and read here on ATS. Knowledge is power, but useless unless that knowledge is accessable.

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Before the FEMA camps come there first will be social and economic chaos.
This will occur do to the republican conservative policies that will destroy the middle class.

It s clear that the NWO uses the face of republican conservativism as the bad side of the good cop/ bad cop syndrome they play on the American sheep.

The good cops are the democratic policies that at least on face value are humane, but in reality politicians like Obama and Bill Clinton who suppose to facilitate these policies are snake n the grass progressive phonies and NWO lackeys only pretending to support progressive values.

Now we will get the bad cop totally in the inhuman and insane policies of the retarded republican conservatives who are anti-human. That will lead to the social disturbance in this country that will then facilitate the tyranny of the FEMA camps as an excuse to bring order back to America.

That in addition to more Islamic fear mongering will bring the camps on.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Before the FEMA camps come ?????

They are already here, along with barbed wire and coffins.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This sounds like a noble cause, but is this spamming?
Regardless, I have sent these to family and friends who I know accept me for me as they aired.
Not many eyes opened, but at least it's in their head to think about.
s+f

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thx for this great thread..

I came here after I read this stubid thread about he admits its all a lie..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jessy is still my man

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I came from that same Ventura bashing thread. This one is much more to my liking. Now I can catch up on what I've missed.

top topics

join