It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Joe Rogan Speaks -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
- LIFE -

*snip*

- 2012 -

Like many of us, I was first introduced to Joe by the tv series, "Fear Factor."

Not long after, I started noticing Joe popping up in the mainstream media quite a bit not realizing who this dude really was and how he thinks. After watching one his stand up comedy movies, I opened up to more of this dudes thought process as it resembled much of what I have been researching for the past four years.

The guy is very intelligent and open to more realities than what our establishment feeds our society.

There's also a convincing possibility that Joe may frequent the ATS Community.

Hope you enjoy!

Mod Edit: Removed video referencing illicit drug use.
edit on 1/2/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is an intelligent man and I love all his drug stories. I learned about isolation tanks from him and want to get my own one day. I also enjoy the fact that he commentates the UFC. He seems like a great person and we need more people like him in the mainstream.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am a huge Joe Rogan fan! I first loved his style of comedy then his philosophy and approach to life is what made me like him the most.

Joe Rogan is proof that you can cuss up a storm and still carry an intelligent message and convey yourself in an intelligent manner..despite what ATS thinks on that..

S&F

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
MODS: Sorry for posting the drug use video. I loved that speech and wanted to share. Thanks for removing it and not deleting the entire thread. I completely forgot about that guideline.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm also a big Joe Rogan fan.

For those of you not offended easily, he has a weekly podcast he does on Ustream that's always hilarious and often profound.

You can check out all the previous shows on his channel, they're archived there so you can watch from the beginning if you have a lot of free time.

www.ustream.tv...

He's just a comedian, but he talks about really interesting stuff in a really funny way. I'm actually a member of his forum, but that's a place most here probably shouldn't venture into. Very different atmosphere from this place.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I don't understand how my post was off topic. I mentioned that Rogan was in a very good documentary.. so to the mod who decided to mark it off-topic: why?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Would that documentary happen to be The Spirit Molecule?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is one of those few entertainers who isn't afraid to discuss the things most people shy away from.

His greatest strength isn't his intelligence though, it's his ability to communicate his ideas, which is why he's such a successful stand up comic, TV show host, and sports commentator.

Don't get me wrong, he's a smart guy, but smarts aren't useful if you can't communicate the ideas they generate.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Intelligence brings in all the communication factors you described and some.....

Being smart doesn't mean you're an intelligent person.

Same goes for being rich and wealthy, I prefer to be wealthy, it's a more intelligent way to be rich, lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Yes, and somehow me mentioning that was off-topic.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yeah, I know, funny huh.

If you check the OP again you'll see a *snip* below the first video.

I originally posted Joe Rogans famous speech on '___' but was clipped out by the mods.

Understandable though, ATS doesn't want to be responsible for being a source to the promotion of
any drug related substances, in this case, the most illegal substance.

I find it strange that "Off Topic Post" was replaced in your response.

I got at the bottom of the OP, "removed video referencing illicit drug use" which makes sense.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGiantPeach

That was great. Thanks for sharing. Awesome!

We need people like this to remind us.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ya Joe Rogan is a funny dude, and a great mma commentator, and even though his ideas and premonitions aren't new, they do need to be looked on from a different perspective now and again, to get a wider panaramic picture of things, other then the happy meal drive through perspective that most on this planet seem to cruise on, on cruise control.... just following the status quo. You know from what i'v seen from his youtube vids he puts out, he seems like a guy that would be on a site like this, or at least lurking once in a while, and probably even wearing a tin foil hat. Well maybe not the tin foil hat.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I am Joe Rogan.

... ya never know.. oh I do mention my real name name in my signature, darn!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the videos!!

Joe is a good man and puts things into an interesting perspective, that what makes him a great comedian. I always have to listen to him, because he almost reminds me of a young Terrance.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Joe is a pretty interesting character. A pretty deep thinker compared to many who have a similar life style to his.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I dont know how to sat this without getting flagged by the mods, but as Joe states in an interview on a radio show, psychedelic hallucinations is what triggers the mind to change the perception of the reality we are currently living in.

Like you said, he definitely is one out who knows how many famous others that has the balls to bring up such topics. And I think personally, it's because he knows, knows that something else exists than what we're taught in our everyday ordinary lives.

I know it did for me....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I agree. Joe Rogan seems to have a gift of being able to communicate his ideas. Like most people i first heard of him through fear factor, then as a UFC commentator. After seeing these clips and a few more on youtube, i realised that Joe is a pretty smart thinking man. Those tanks he talks about sound amazing too. I'd love to have one in my house!

Peace 2 all

top topics

join