It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA coffin patent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin LawndartThere is a bill Titled HR 645 ...

Indeed there is such a bill. Have you read it? Its quite a stretch to go from creating emergency centers on military installations to rounding up Americans and gassing them down the local Wall-Mart, which seems to be the bread and butter scaremongering commited by your average "FEMA Camper".

If there were no contigency plans in case of emergency everyone would be asking "why not?". Yet when there are such plans a minority scream fowl play. Damned if you do, damned if you dont it would seem.

I've not seen the Ventura episode you mention to but if you can cite any references in relation to Haliburton and these "coffins" it would be appreciated. But even then, and given Haliburtons logistical role, it's not really proof of anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am wary of big bother invasive actions as I recall quite clearly when Oliver North was answering questions in the 70s regarding the illegal arms sales to the Contras...I recall the question of Congress regarding the setting up of camps for civilian population, called Rex 84 and another senator blocking and the attorney for North whispering in his ear...refusing to answer and all kinds of obfuscation. So I am not paranoid not at all. In fact, through the decades from the 70s and even before it was clear enough something hidden and unseen was taking hold. Just as when Congress on Sept 10, 2001 had Rumsfield in for questioning-regarding the .3 trillion missing from the Pentagon under Zav or whatever his name is-it was to be announced on sept 11, 2001...Amazing how that works...I also know that the RFID is considered a patented, approved by FDA, "implantable medical device" in the bill they failed to read but passed regardless to sort it all out later leaves a very bad foreshadowing-Taken together with many other facts-does not bode well for most-

The crashing of the infrastructure and economy-as they strive to remove more workers and replace with MACHINES speaks heavily...I use to enjoy puzzles long ago when it was for fun, now it appears more geared to life and death. Food and water are mighty weapons, and they are on record saying they will use food and water accordingly-it is not an idle threat. Agenda 21 seems evident looking at the GOM and the tic tac toe of the skies-less flying, and more noxious air or RF pollution-good times for all??? No, most will be far removed IMHO

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Really you recall quite clearly Oliver North answering questions in the 70's about the Iran Contra afair that happened in the 80's?
Just bustin your chops no foul intended.

Seriously I have looked at the so called camps in my state and I see very little evidence that they are what they are reported to be. One is actually a functioning prision and is noted as being overcrowded already lord knows where they are going to put all of us domestic terrorists. I fully expect to be a FEMA camper so I have vested intrest.
Also has any of the FEMA camper proponents explained why the government would need coffins?
Why would you leave evidence for your crimes in perfectly sealed boxes. The tyrants of the past just dumped their victims in mass graves with some quick lime and let nature take its course. Why would a government bent on destroying a portion of a population bury them in sealed containers that could be dug up later as evidence?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So if we're all going to die, who the hell is going to bury us? The military? Granted, the military is big, but in comparison to civilians, I'd still think they'd have a pretty big job on their hands. I'm not denying that FEMA camps exist, but I really don't understand some people's logic. It doesn't make sense to me.

And why would they bury diseased bodies anyway? Or even bodies that aren't diseased? That just seems stupid. Instead of making all these "FEMA coffins," why aren't they building mass incinerators? This whole thing just doesn't make sense to me on so many levels.

I have no proof of anything, and for all I know, they may end up throwing me in one of those coffins and putting me six feet under, but seems like a huge waste of time, effort, ground space, etc. etc. Yeah, I think it's obvious that there are some people in our government who lack a few brain cells, but would they really be THAT dumb??? Isn't it common sense that when you have millions dead, you don't bury them, you get rid of them in the fastest and most sanitary way possible, which is NOT burial? I just don't get it.

Perhaps someone can explain it to me in such a way that it will make sense, because so far, I just haven't been convinced.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Yes I have read the bill. It is fair to assume if these camps were to be used for such sinister purposes, it would not be stated so in the bill or acknowledged. Hitler certainly didn't tell the people he killed what he was going to do, but he did it by mastering deception. I definitely see your point, though. Here is the reference to Halliburton:
www.libertyforlife.com...
Although you asked for a reference to the 'coffins' regarding Halliburton, that was information brought to light from Ventura's show. I myself could not find anything directly linking Halliburton to the coffins, but I did not search that hard. I did find a few links connecting the CDC to the coffins, confirmed by the land owners. Apparently, the coffins are there in case of a biological attack. But here are other links that are interesting:
These are just a few things about the camps and things our government is doing that is to me, highly suspicious. The mannerisms of the Co Sponsor of HR645 on Ventura's show were definitely odd. He blatantly lied then changed his story within 2 minutes. Why the deception? Not to mention all of the presidential executive orders that violate all rights as a human being on this planet. These are just facts that I do not believe should be ignored. All I can say is hope for the best and prepare for the worst my friend.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

maybe this will help you just a little, look up the Mobil crematorium, and see if this is for real. how else do you get ride of contaminated body's, ie airborne, flu or other bio contaminants. WMD?? do not want them in the ground now do you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join