FEMA coffin patent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Somebody explained fema coffins as merely being the foundation for the actual coffin, something ordered by the us military. You dig a hole, fit the plastic coffin inside and inside the plastic coffin comes the actual coffin containing the body. Prevents sagging of graves at military cemeteries. Sound reasonable. Then I stumbled upon this.

www.scribd.com...

Apparently the coffin is to be used for cremation. Is the patent genuine or a fake?

Also how do we know those coffins are linked to FEMA?
edit on 2-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hasn't this FEMA coffin thing already been debunked several times? The purpose of the liners/containers is clearly explained in the patent. Anything more is just unfounded supposition.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

we know they are linked to FEMA because they have bought farmers lands and then all of a sudden there ar thousands of coofins there.

Also the arent for putting coffins inside. they are ables to fit about three people in them and then they bury them. fastest way to get rid of the bodies... but the question is why are there 500,000,000 coffins? thats more people than in the U.S.

2012 possibly???

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The PN, Patent Number is real as well as the Coffin, as for FEMA related depends what you think of Ron Paul words, thoughts and views.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This is disturbing. It clearly states these containers will be used to move mass deceased quickly. Deceased who have deseases. This is disturbing. jessie ventura did a show on fema camps, he found these containers close to the fema camps. fema camps are thought to be like a place they take us common people for death they will use microwave to kill us it was explained microwave is not as messy as say the way hitler did mass genocide . it is what many of us here on ats consider to be NWO control. If this is not a wake up call what more do we need to do something to help us, our neighbors?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

and they are already testing that microwave tech on the birds ! and i bet all that metal chemtrailed into are skys help with this plan.
edit on 2-1-2011 by gateway30 because: and i bet

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's plausible to link this coffin with FEMA. After all, how is the government supposed to "dispose" of highly contaminated dead bodies (after a post-apocalyptic event) without polluting the earth's soil directly through a mass grave?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My research has indicated it to be likely that they are intended for real people. I see several scenarios setting up-as the Corexit is throughout the cyclic precipitation and is being dispersed all over. Originally developed as a PESTicide...it is effective regardless of the size of pest. Recent disaster in the GOM with fracking and the siphoning of earthly fluids/(BP style, foolhardy) Also Agenda 21 seems to have been worked for a while on the public and the environment, and continuing it would seem. With the recent birds(1000s) dropping from the sky in Ark and the dead fish washing up by the thousands there...and many becoming sicker in the GOM...it is no wonder there are further reports of more coffins showing up in Florida...and not just Atlanta/Georgia area... These events can be checked for veracity. It is not a leap with those who have watched for decades. In fact, one would be reaching to think otherwise IMHO. No need for fear, but awareness, and a moment to assess ones position before these things worsen-as anomalies from space are increasing, as well as bigger bodies that can affect our planet as well as, the solar activity and increased neutrinos-many will overload or suffer cardiac under such duress as temperature extremes become more common...cold and hot, so do not let fear disrupt-

Point that there are many things going simultaneously that foreshadow quite negatively-just saying...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

3 people? 3 American people at that? Who is gonna move that :p? Microwave tech? Whats that?

According to the patent you put somebody inside who you want to cremate. It makes sense for a facility which deals with disaster response to have a way to dispose of the decaying.

If the number is accurate 500 Million is a bit excessive though, bulk discount or not.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Not the same thing, although if you just look at the picture they look similar. Of course, you can say a container from Rubbermaid at Walmart also looks similar.
The patent is for what is claimed.....a container that will hold a body, and whatever gasses and fluids that body would create. They are sealed, and stackable.
There are two differences though. The container shown is small enough to fit a single body, with some space. The plastic burial vault (which is what all the people who believe without researching for the truth) is larger because it has to contain an entire casket. It is much bigger.
Second, the container shown is designed to burn with little or no air pollution. The vaults are heavy plastic, not designed to burn at all.

To the other poster, no one bought up farmland, nor are there anywhere near that amount of burial vaults waiting in the US, despite what all the PCT (paranoid conspiracy theorists) say. Some funeral directors (and there are large chains of these in the US) have on ocassion leased some land for storage. They need to keep them on-hand for people who pre-buy their funerals, because these people have already paid for them. Get a grip.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

you always are there to debunk anything and everything is this what you wake up for in the morning?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I have been in construction for over 25 years now.

A little over a year ago I ask a new Funeral Director for a job as a freelance.

Since I own a Backhoe I have dug several graves, and yes some did have the grave liner you showed.

As not all cemeteries require them, they are so the ground settling is to a minimum.
So they do not have to go back a fill in after the casket caves in.

Usually small town cemeteries do not require them.

Also I transport the demised to a crematory and those grave liners would not fit in the ones that private organizations own.

The only request is that the are in plastic on a plywood back with a cardboard cover before cremation. This is for respect of the deceased.

May God bless you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Isn't that a good thing? Or do you just want to hear replies from those with similar levels of paranoia who blindly nod and mutter about FEMA camps and some grand scheme involving mass burials with little to no evidence to support those claims?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

this is a conspiracy website!, and mostly all of her posts are long paragraphs not really debunking anything just long rants that prove nothing

MMP

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is merely speculation, but if there really are 500 million of these coffins I think it's most likely because the combined population of the USA, Canada and Mexico is right around 450 to 455 million. Having 500 million coffins allows for approximately 11% of wiggle room just in case the census data collected is inaccurate. Again this is only my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

if im honest i dont agree with the whole nwo killing everyone in camps thingy, i think it is far more reasonable to think that IF there were a massive catastrophe like a solar flare or something then they would need masses of coffins or some way to quickly (and without making controversy) dispose of the dead everywhere

just preparation really i guess

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Incineration would be the quickest and best way to get rid of human bodies.

All that's left is ash that can be recycled to make a type of building product and also fertilizer.

I thought we buried this issue over a year or two ago.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes it is a conspiracy site but when one presents a theory the burden of proof lies with them and it is up to others to either support that evidence or debunk it. If there's no evidence there's nothing to debunk. This whole FEMA camp and coffin myth is nothing more than hearsay from the paranoid fringe. I don't ever remember anyone proving these patents were in any way linked to FEMA, or that the land used to store them was linked either directly or indirectly to FEMA. Throw in the fact that there is zero direct evidence that FEMA camps even exist and, well, one cannot help but come to the conclusion that it is at at the very least unproven, or more likely, untrue.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

Yes it is a conspiracy site but when one presents a theory the burden of proof lies with them and it is up to others to either support that evidence or debunk it. If there's no evidence there's nothing to debunk. This whole FEMA camp and coffin myth is nothing more than hearsay from the paranoid fringe. I don't ever remember anyone proving these patents were in any way linked to FEMA, or that the land used to store them was linked either directly or indirectly to FEMA. Throw in the fact that there is zero direct evidence that FEMA camps even exist and, well, one cannot help but come to the conclusion that it is at at the very least unproven, or more likely, untrue.

Actually, on Ventura's show titled 'Police State', he brought forward a number of facts regarding the FEMA camps. One being that the coffins were funded by Halliburton as well as the camps shown in the episode. There is a bill Titled HR 645 and Ventura confronts one of the co sponsors of the bill. The man lies saying those who believe in the camps are among those believing in little green men invading Earth. Within two minutes he painfully acknowledges their existence(the camps). These are just a few facts about FEMA camps. They are real, regardless of what you believe is their purpose. Here is a good read about the camps:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
500 million is a drop in the bucket compared to the past, present, and future population of Earth. Also, America's population might greatly exceed that someday when we've colonized Mars.
edit on 4-1-2011 by quantum_flux because:
:

<<   2 >>

join