It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a small dark rabbit hole for 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i have come upon a bizarre website, that i cannot understand why it's still up, or what it says. it's important to follow these websites in up to down order. each one "down", from the first main site, becomes more cryptic, at least in my opinion.

1st...killtown.911review.org... to #231...click on the very first entry under that number
2nd...scroll up the green page until you find, on the left hand side a grey square box with the words "crictical thrash" inside it...right below it, you will see "domain name" CRICTICALTHRASH.COM. click on that site.
3rd...look at the black strip along the bottom and click on the "links"
4th...look at the very first entry, (website) bakerpools.net... and click on that.

what i found strange is it makes no sense, there is no context, there is no indentifying writing on the entire page. usually you will find "webmaster, date, home, server supplied by, etc....something else that one could "go to"...nothing, nada...
and the words used do not seem to be written by some "skater"...nor the sentence structure, that doesn't make sense, even for a "skater"
and the youtube video...huh? wtf?
in my opinion....it appears to be some type of code...maybe using letters in the words, to match up to some type of cryptic "key"...or???

am i missing something? or as occums' razor paraphrased says...sometimes the simplest explanation is the truth, and this is all but... a strange bit of "youth angst and expression"

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Could you post a direct link to the youtube Video?

~Ted

You know us members, Were all lazy :3

+ Killtown = Dissinfo,Useless information, Unhappiness on ATS in general

edit on 2/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Killtown purposely and knowingly spreads lies and disinformation. He's banned on too many forums to list, including this forum. In the earlier years, he used to be a somewhat credible researcher, but that last 3 years or so have proven otherwise.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

seems like you just a descriminator. Skaters can't use non intelligent words on a video page of nothing? so cliche.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by jimmyx

seems like you just a descriminator. Skaters can't use non intelligent words on a video page of nothing? so cliche.

uhmm...ok...i think,...so you think this is just a non-descript rant page, or a message page to other skaters?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Could you post a direct link to the youtube Video?

~Ted

You know us members, Were all lazy :3

+ Killtown = Dissinfo,Useless information, Unhappiness on ATS in general

edit on 2/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

no, there doesn't seem to be one...i tried to look it up...but to no avail...that also seems odd, because it is pretty tame considering all the others i've seen

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well I can tell ya it appears he stopped a lot of features on his site (criticalthrash) because of people like us probably bothering him. It is odd, but nothing super odd.. that video is a parody.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Killtown purposely and knowingly spreads lies and disinformation. He's banned on too many forums to list, including this forum. In the earlier years, he used to be a somewhat credible researcher, but that last 3 years or so have proven otherwise.

well i don't know about the veracity of the poster of killtown...but alot of the major news sites seem legit. that's what i have been going to, and they do bring up the curious circumstances of data surrounding 9/11.
the old saying "even paranoids have enemies" comes to mind.
edit on 2-1-2011 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by jimmyx

Well I can tell ya it appears he stopped a lot of features on his site (criticalthrash) because of people like us probably bothering him. It is odd, but nothing super odd.. that video is a parody.

agreed it is odd...ok...it's probably just me with alittle too active imagination.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

with all due respect...are the lies and disinfo coming from all the quoted news sources that he has referenced? i didn't find that...i mean wall street journal, ny times, s.f. chronicle, the wash post, are not just some tinhat blogger rants. for instance...option puts on the airlines just before 9/11? that isn't disinfo or a lie. and there IS ALOT of referenced articles and publications. you mean to tell me that everything he has put on that are all lies and disinfo? sorry, it just isn't so.

top topics

join