It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: What's in store for 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thanks!

He might be referring to H.R. 2751: FDA Food Safety Modernization Act which was just passed yesterday.

www.govtrack.us...

or this article that just came out about a coming food price spike:

www.washingtonpost.com...

- mike

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks OP for the trend update.

I find it interesting he too is painting 2011 for the end of the world, I wish they had gone more on that as I always a good EOW scenario.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Woodhouse
Thanks OP for the trend update.

I find it interesting he too is painting 2011 for the end of the world, I wish they had gone more on that as I always a good EOW scenario.

In my opinion...
the EOW he might be talking of can be found at the end of the video set up by the OP
the video by Max Keiser (the last one on the right bottom) '2011: Year of the defaut'

that seems to be the EOW = teotwawki...consists of the demise of the petro-dollar
as the world reserve currency,
and the actual degrading of the US Treasury rating to 3 level below AAA,
and the soon to follow Default by the USTreasury..

all this will become the EOW that Mr Celente capsuled as 'End Of World''

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
No one's mentioning the "Mystery Trend"?

Hint:
"Know the hand that feeds you."

+i enjoy trying to read between the lines... and i've usually found out that the 'hints' are cryptic

in this case with Celente, i cite the fact is being reported on internet sites:

~from: theeconomiccollapseblog.com... s-a-job

Sadly, it looks like food prices are headed even higher. According to a recent report by Reuters, world food prices hit an all-time record high in December....

World food prices rose to a record in December on higher sugar, grain and oilseed costs, the United Nations said, exceeding levels reached in 2008 that sparked deadly riots from Haiti to Egypt.

So what are you and your family going to do if a worldwide food shortage pushes food prices up significantly?

my take on the Celente 'coy' Hint...
is that Food Stamps are going to go the way of the fixed price postage stamp
~they will be quaint reminders of a America long past~

... the growers, producers, distributers of the GM and enhanced and processed foodstuffs will no longer accept USDA Food Stamps...and the gorceries that need to borrow operating funds quarterly will also be arm-twisted.

Because the bankers and other financiers want to break up any underground economy that may emerge, therefore the citizens will have to fork over real cash and coin assets for the purchases once made with the largesse of Government in the form of Food Stamps.... the NWO elites want to break the back of the taxpayer class. and food stamps is just one item on their agenda...

(just like Celente said earlier; there will be new Fees, and other Permits, Licenses, TollRoads, assessments, taxes, excise taxes, which the common man will have to pay - to even eek out a subsistance level in their quality-of-life)
edit on 6-1-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join