It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Dreams (Some verified)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I found this one to be the most interesting (considering it's regarding current affairs):-

-Big Ben clock in London bombed by Russian military in January, 2011. The reason for the attack might be from their anger towards the U.K. and U.S. for arresting Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks.

I'm not sure why the Russian military would attack for that reason. I'm quite sure they would be anti-wikileaks. At any level, it would be speculation to say who and why if a bomb was to hit Big Ben.

If these predictions truly are potential visions of the future the Mars aspect of this may corroborate claims made by Andrew D Basagio. An interesting 5 hour + interview if you care to endure.

Also, here's his "paper" on "The Discovery of Life on Mars":

The Discovery of Life on Mars

Be warned though; i'm still VERY sceptical of his claims, so i don't want to send you down a pointless path.

Maybe some of his description of the Mars coverup and whats going on with the US Military on that planet might be of some use to your fiance. Apparently, he's visited there.....the interview will tell. Extraordinary to say the least.

Peace.
edit on 29/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

I'll have to watch that later. The Zeitgeist film was quite long and I don't feel like sitting here again for almost twice the amount of time (5 hours), but I'll watch it tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Intresting dreams she is having. If you don't mind I would like to post my most recent one. Or just a tid bit of it.

Basicly in my dream on the T.V. the news talked about the heavy snow fall and that the snow melt mixed with heavy rain caused flash flooding. This triggered a major earth quake in the mid west because the ground became like quick sand along the water table.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Good idea, it's certainly entertaining if nothing else. It seems it's under the unfalsifiable hypothesis sphere, we can't confirm or deny his claims (yet) He's ex-military, the Military are not exactly going to confirm his claims. Maybe he really means to spread truth or maybe he's hiding behind his cover story. I just can't tell,

Be nice to have your opinion on it.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stalker619

She has those same dreams, but the floods in her dreams are not exclusive to this country. They occur everywhere and destroy almost everything in the way. There will be huge floods throughout the United States in the future. The environment itself makes it clear that these types of disasters are imminent.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The covert base called Dulce is suppose to be located underground on Archuleta Mesa (which means table) which is roughly 8000 ft above sea level.

It has never been proven to exist; could it be that the location of the real Dulce is much lower in elevation based on the prediction of flooding? or, could it be that the two woman were thinking to themselves, "I wish I were in Dulce instead".

It just seems unlikely for 8000 ft to suddenly be below a waterline that would have dead sea creatures floating by. None of us would make it at all high ground or otherwise. Is there anything to elaborate that this was Dulce in NM?

I lean more towards incorporating all religions and prophecy together; to me all of it stems from the knowledge of the Sumerians anyways. How would I be perceived? Christian? I do lean more towards the Hopi and Iroquois because I believe I have within me the soul of an American, a true forefather. Are there any dreams regarding the Hopi and Maya?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Dulce is what her dream said. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it can happen. It seems that her dream took place in a lower level of the base, halfway from the top at least. I don't think water levels could reach 8000 feet above sea level.

I don't think she has had any dreams about the Hopi and Maya. I'll ask her about that later.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

Dulce is what her dream said. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it can happen. It seems that her dream took place in a lower level of the base, halfway from the top at least. I don't think water levels could reach 8000 feet above sea level.

I don't think she has had any dreams about the Hopi and Maya. I'll ask her about that later.

Yes, I was not thinking about the depth of such a place; I can imagine that the Government or whomever would entrench themselves far deeper than the Mesa itself! It makes sense that it would flood if it were deep enough.

Thank you for your consideration on the Maya, I look forward to seeing this Thread continue! Thank your Girlfriend (is that her on the Avatar?)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No, that's not her. I just like Gothic pictures and art. Anyways, her dreams are very vivid and usually explain their meanings to her while remaining only within the realm of what is possible. Impossibilities are entirely absent from her dreams, which is quite rare.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

your correct there, been reading this post since it began and there you go, the first big prediction made, now is a mistake on the OP's behalf. Load of bollocks,lol

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You have a chance to research Andrew D Basgio's claims. They might help your wife further solidify some of her premonitions.

What do you mean regarding she cannot dream impossibilities? For example, what would be impossible?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbydazzler

Even after explaining my mistake in full detail, you still entirely dismiss it all because you believe that I was "making it up", right? Maybe when a new predictive dream is posted, you'll understand once the predicted date is reached, whether it's wrong or not. I'm taking notes now when she tells me these things, which is much better than trying to memorize it all and make mistakes. Doesn't matter, you think I was "full of bullocks" anyways, regardless of my detailed explanation. You weren't here in my house to hear her say "You got it wrong. Fix the post so it'll be correct.", therefore you cannot justifiably assert that I was lying.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

I mean impossible as in completely random and ridiculous, such as floating around in space while alive (without a suit) or chopping someone's head off and watching the head eat pizza in a Chinese restaurant while blasting people away with a microscopic shotgun. The possibilities that exist are either probable or improbable, some being either of one of those in current time, some only either one of those in the future and some being only either of those in the past and can no longer be probable/improbable.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Not to detract but I find that friendly banter is a great tool to keep the room lively. Last night I had the weirdest dream! I know, like a bad "come-on" line, seriously, this one was weird.

I was dreaming something entirely different when suddenly I was thrust into a visual. I could explain the dream I was in before the visual came to me but it really is not as important as what happened (or what I perceived to have happened). Suddenly I was underwater and I was seeing a person, a man or boy, being eaten alive by a Great White Shark! It was graphic, it was cruel in the sense of senselessness! Then, I was suddenly on the beach and watching a man, his wife, and his two children (boy and girl) walking up to the beach. I immediately realized I was about to witness the prelude of my violent vision. I thrashed in the dream, I pushed it and I begged to make it stop, and suddenly I opened my eyes with my heart still beating a mile a minute. It was 3 a.m.; I sat up and turned the light on and got online, I stayed up until 4:30 a.m. then I was able to go back to sleep until 7.

I did not like this dream and I do not like the idea of being a creature's lunch menu, so I can honestly say I hate Shark enough to let them have their realm as I enjoy this one. I am not a Shark Hater, I just flat out refuse to believe that swimming in deep water is safe or anything more than a means of feeding the fish!

OK, just wanted to get that off my chest, I am glad it was only a dream! Sometimes we are lucky when we only have "impossible dreams", seeing real-time possibilities has a way of marking us inside.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Your dream was a possibility. That happens all the time to people around the world. Now, if the shark was swimming in an ocean of liquid methane or it was swimming at 1,000 mph, that's an impossibility that can only happen in a dream, but there's an exception. Liquid methane sharks could be a possibility only in the future through ridiculously advanced genetic engineering, but it is currently an impossibility.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Your dream was a possibility. That happens all the time to people around the world. Now, if the shark was swimming in an ocean of liquid methane or it was swimming at 1,000 mph, that's an impossibility that can only happen in a dream, but there's an exception. Liquid methane sharks could be a possibility only in the future through ridiculously advanced genetic engineering, but it is currently an impossibility.

Yes, I was in agreement, I did not mean that my dream was "impossible" I was referencing the difference. Perhaps I worded it incorrectly.

Sometimes we are lucky when we only have "impossible dreams", seeing real-time possibilities has a way of marking us inside.

Trust me, I realized this a real-time possibility especially since I was conscious during the dream cycle enough to make it stop by knowingly waking myself up. I am an active Lucid Dreamer so I am conscious in both types of dreams. This one "marked" me.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Of course you're not a fan of evidence and reasoning because you're a damn christian.

Well, I'm a Christian, and I'm a big fan of evidence and reasoning.

The evidence is that you claimed something very specific and then allowed it to sit unmodified until it became obvious that your claim was nonsense, then modified your claim to the typical prediction of "something is going to happen sometime", which means absolutely nothing.

Sorry, Charlie, you get a big old "fail" for your prediction. Trying to cover your butt just seals the deal. And it's absolutely hilarious that you claim to be a champion of facts and evidence, and yet you put your faith into someone's dreams "predicting the future" -- a field that has no evidence, and scientifically has absolutely zero merit.

But you're in good company -- this particular forum is chock full of vague predictions that mean nothing, and specific predictions that did not come to pass. Yours is just another to toss on the pyre.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

If you were a fan of reason and evidence you wouldn't assert a belief before confirming a theory's validity. I.e. you wouldn't consider "faith" a virtue.

Sorry, Charlie, you get a big old "fail" for your prediction. Trying to cover your butt just seals the deal. And it's absolutely hilarious that you claim to be a champion of facts and evidence, and yet you put your faith into someone's dreams "predicting the future" -- a field that has no evidence, and scientifically has absolutely zero merit.

Change a few words in that paragraph and it's exactly how you reason your faith. Quite ironic really.

But you're in good company -- this particular forum is chock full of vague predictions that mean nothing, and specific predictions that did not come to pass. Yours is just another to toss on the pyre.

Much like the non-sensical prophecy of the bible.

PS. Who's the bigot now?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here is a reminder to keep the conversation on topic and to refrain from posting personal commentary and/or insults.

Further posts in violation of our Civility Standards may result in post removal or further actions.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

The evidence is that you claimed something very specific and then allowed it to sit unmodified until it became obvious that your claim was nonsense, then modified your claim to the typical prediction of "something is going to happen sometime", which means absolutely nothing.

Woah, wait a minute... THAT is "evidence" that I supposedly did what you claim? I already explained in full detail why I had to make my correction (not a mindless modification), yet you allow the nonsense to continue by accusing me of the same damn thing another guy accused me of without any justification nor any evidence to support it. Shall I quote myself? Yeah, I think I will.

I need to clear something up about the January prediction. I misinterpreted her description of the dream. I thought she was saying that London would be bombed this month, but she pointed out that I misunderstood her when she described her dream. Her dream specifically predicted the rise in security level in the UK due to terrorist threats (which actually happened, by the way). The bombing can happen at any time this year. I'm not trying to change this prediction to keep it from failing or looking ridiculous. I am simply correcting the error of misinterpretation because I am at fault for assuming that she meant what I thought she meant. However, the rest of the information remains as it is and is as accurately described as possible unless more details are provided in the future.

If this causes some of you to think I'm "intentionally" changing the information to "avoid inaccuracy", then fine. I'm just correcting a mistake. Most of this stuff would be much more detailed if she was the one submitting it, but she doesn't use this website and likes to spend her time on other things. All I can do is listen carefully and take notes from now on instead of relying on my sometimes inaccurate memories of her explanations.

Did you ever read that before? I'm guessing you didn't.

My ass. If you're a fan of evidence, you wouldn't be a believer of such a conceptual system that lacks evidence in the first place. I've heard that one from a muslim before. Which one of you should I take seriously? I'll let you think about that one while I debunk the rest of your criticizing assertions.

Ah, the same accusation in another paragraph. I guess you just couldn't help yourself. Did I mention how you can't really be a true fan of evidence if you're a christian who believes nonsensical mythology is factual? Oh yeah, I did. What's that called? Faith.

Vague? These are highly detailed dreams (that I explained in detail in a non-vague way). You won't find any better descriptions of things in your damn bible. If you want to talk about vague predictions that mean absolutely nothing, the bible is the best source for that, definitely.

Oh, I almost forgot another quote from myself. This one goes way back to the very beginning, you know, the post you should have read entirely and retained in the first place, but your BS response seems to show that you didn't retain all of the information in my original post, which points to your failure of a demonstration that I'll call an 'Epic Fail.'

I do not claim with absolute certainty that any of the predictions will happen, but as her past predictions have come true over the years, it would be absurd for me to just discount the current ones. If you are skeptical of these dreams/predictions, refrain from bothering me with annoying excuses or accusing me of hoaxing this to fulfill some kind of agenda for personal gain (What would I gain anyways?).

Okay, so you didn't actually accuse me of hoaxing this to fulfill a personal agenda, but you did make an accusation that goes against the first sentence of that quote. I just had to add the hoaxing part of the quote, just in case you decide to accuse me of that as well. Well, I think that wraps it up. Well, one more thing.

I think this assertion is absolutely hilarious and I must quote it again.

The evidence is that you claimed something very specific and then allowed it to sit unmodified until it became obvious that your claim was nonsense...

I already addressed it, so that's that. Your claim = Epic fail.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join