It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Dreams (Some verified)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is a great thread, really got my mind going! I haven't read it all yet I'm still continuing to do so now.

I would hope she’s wrong with the Russia bombing us thing, seems a tad harsh over nothing

Aside from that I really want to know more about this it's fascinating, has she spoke of past lives etc?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

You wouldn't even be able to imagine how many past lives she's had. Her past lives go all the way back to prehistoric times when Atlantians ruled as a highly advanced civilization capable of space travel, but they weren't from Earth. They came and left.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by Sparta

You wouldn't even be able to imagine how many past lives she's had. Her past lives go all the way back to prehistoric times when Atlantians ruled as a highly advanced civilization capable of space travel, but they weren't from Earth. They came and left.

Thats unbelievable man, does she write it all down about these past lives, it really is amazing. Do you have any other stuff on here about it all? Would love to read up more on it

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

She hasn't written any of it down, but she described it with incredible detail. I can ask her the details again, but I'll provide what I remember.

Her dreams consist of ancient, technologically advanced structures made of stone. Irrigation systems, sun roofs, ingeniously designed traps and mechanisms, lightning rods that capture electricity from lightning and store it for an endless supply of massive amounts of free energy, stone walls with glyphs that illuminate to signal an activation, spacecrafts similar to today's extraterrestrial crafts that are capable of faster-than-light velocity, weather control, interstellar travel, etc. It sounds as if they were a type 2 civilization; they were able to harness planetary power and utilize resources among stars. Right now, we're only a type 0 civilization, but we're approaching type 1 status (terrestrial utilization of environment for planetary manipulation).

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Sparta

She hasn't written any of it down, but she described it with incredible detail. I can ask her the details again, but I'll provide what I remember.

Her dreams consist of ancient, technologically advanced structures made of stone. Irrigation systems, sun roofs, ingeniously designed traps and mechanisms, lightning rods that capture electricity from lightning and store it for an endless supply of massive amounts of free energy, stone walls with glyphs that illuminate to signal an activation, spacecrafts similar to today's extraterrestrial crafts that are capable of faster-than-light velocity, weather control, interstellar travel, etc. It sounds as if they were a type 2 civilization; they were able to harness planetary power and utilize resources among stars. Right now, we're only a type 0 civilization, but we're approaching type 1 status (terrestrial utilization of environment for planetary manipulation).

That’s amazing dude, I would love to experience that. It's great to hear she has such a great recollection of it all.

It's the first I’ve heard out type civilizations before?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Greetings, thanks for the links;

I totally agree with your partner.

Watch out for ring circles in the sky, the offensive "others" to scare us use current technology and may arrive in vehicles that look like the Seattle Space Needles.

My "dream" life consists of military contact with UFO's (old & new memories), how to react to them when they come, what to look for and how they appear, I would beware of silver/white discs in large diameter. Analogy is a "Millenium Falcon", but larger. If you see that then run. Our military will shoot it down for some reason. The others I welcome as friends.

Not including I've had "close encounters 3rd kind" documented by CDSSC.

I've been given personal accesss to "flight school", I still remember through diadectic (phonetic) memory. That was via TCPIP/Binary/www.

"They" let me in, no hacking, no breach of security etc.

HADES

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

Interesting. She did mention that our military will be shooting down some of the spacecrafts because the extraterrestrials will be taking people away. The Annunaki are supposedly angry with christians for worshiping their extraterrestrial enemy (biblical "god") and they want to abduct and execute them, leaving everyone else alone. If that's the case, I'm fine with that!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So are the Annunaki good and think that christians are rebels, or do they think that god is bad because he is against them.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
So are the Annunaki good and think that christians are rebels, or do they think that god is bad because he is against them.
I'm not sure. It could be either way, but what I do know is that one of her dreams explained how the Annunaki do not appreciate christians for worshiping their enemy. They want to be noticed and appreciated for their work, meaning they say they are the ones who created us with genetic enhancements, not the biblical "god".

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Do her dreams explain how the biblical god came to be if infact the annunaki created us?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

Yes. According to those dreams, the biblical "god" was a mortal extraterrestrial with much power, among many other powerful extraterrestrial leaders that were idolized as gods. By "mortal" I meant he was never immortal and died a long time ago. He was never divine either, just technologically advanced and possessed extraordinary mental capabilities that can allow the manipulation of physical objects. There were many others like him, some even far more powerful than he could ever be.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So then what was Jesus if the dreams explain that, sorry I ask so much this is just really interesting

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing

So then what was Jesus if the dreams explain that, sorry I ask so much this is just really interesting

Probably his son, as suggested in the book. His "virgin birth" can be the result of only one thing; embryonic implantation. Mary was abducted in her sleep and implanted with a genetically enhanced hybrid that possessed extraordinary capabilities beyond that of a human.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by GirlGenius

Or maybe you should read all of my post and realize that I don't need irritating criticism from people who decide to completely discount something simply because it seems improbable to them due to the fact this possible future event hasn't happened yet. I did clearly state that I do not claim with absolute certainty it will happen, but the others did happen so far. We'll see what happens. I'm just waiting to see if this one becomes true like the rest. My post will remain here and here only, not the skunkworks. I'm not sure why you haven't called the rest of the dreams/predictions loads of crock, but whatever.
the only thing in a positive manner that can be said to this thread is
Time Will tell,.
You see,. for as long as this forum has been active,. it has produced false statements,.. repeatedly..
So, even though I say, we will see what happens,. I am just being nice,. and am confident this will just add
to the collection of failed predictions,.
Good luck to your mates dreams in validation.
At least we dont have long to wait for the Big Ben fail.
Oh ,. and I have been right about saying each prediction will be wrong,. So does that make me a predictor?
Or just someone that has better vision and common sense..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Demonstrate that these dreams and predictions never happened and then demonstrate that the rest won't happen. You should also at least try to prove that my statements are "false" instead of concluding without justification. Biased preconceptions are not factual unless they are proven, which cannot be done because they are merely opinions. In your case, they are just opinions. With that being said, this thread will now return to on-topic status and it should remain that way. If you can't simply read specific details in my original post or choose to ignore them, your input is not needed here.

I do not claim with absolute certainty that any of the predictions will happen, but as her past predictions have come true over the years, it would be absurd for me to just discount the current ones. If you are skeptical of these dreams/predictions, refrain from bothering me with annoying excuses or accusing me of hoaxing this to fulfill some kind of agenda for personal gain (What would I gain anyways?).

Does that help? If not, then leave.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Whatever the case is, we won't know for sure until we die.

We actually know it now. We know that energy cannot be destroyed or created, it transforms from one form of energy to another or even into manifestations of matter. Same with matter, but matter transforms into other forms of matter as well as energy.
edit on 11-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm fascinated by your girlfriend's dreams.

While I don't claim to have much psychic power, I do recall the one dream that stood out being one about Princess Diana in a car accident then being woken up the next morning to be told she'd died in a car accident. I've probably had a few more but none stick out and not as vivid as your girl's.

Definitely a great thread and while I'd love to know what she dreamt that came true, I do realise that unfortunately with the world we live in, those who tell people after the event that they dreamed about something similar are called liars who claim something to fit into what happened while those dreaming something that hasn't happened yet tend to be ridiculed.

Just know that I'm not a ridiculer, also that dream your girl had about Christians being taken and executed by the Annunaki sounds remarkably like the Christian description of the Rapture (except in the Rapture the believers are taken to paradise by God....maybe they predicted their own demise if indeed your girlfriend's dream of that event happens?)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

That's true. It can never be annihilated, otherwise it would be purely magic, which is impossible.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

She's had plenty of dreams like that. I've seen their fulfillment with my own eyes, even when I was purely skeptical.

About the christians, they misinterpreted everything. Their "god" died a long time ago (not jesus, he was probably an alien hybrid) and the only paradise they can have is on another planet in another star system. Now that the Annunaki have seen the widespread worship of their enemy, they want to kill all christians. I'm not sure about the islamists, but I think something else will happen to them too, I'm just not sure what or who it will be. All atheists, agnostics, pagans, satanists, buddhists, hindus and others will be spared since they do not worship the biblical and islamic "god" (same god).

If this is going to happen, I'll actually be happy. The only thing is they want to be noticed and appreciated for their efforts, probably wanting some type of idolization or award, which is fine by me.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yeah, while I don't hate on all Christians or people of other faiths and I do believe there is "something", there's just too much fact in science, evolution and other things to think that a single entity created everything as it looks now rather than evolution or genetic manipulation. That's why I hated the fundamentalists in particular, it's ok to believe in something if you choose to but to dismiss the obvious is plain ignorance.

That's why I'm with you on that comment

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join