It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Dreams (Some verified)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Whatever the case is, we won't know for sure until we die.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Looks like you've found something good. That might be what her dream was describing. I've seen evidence of weather control experiments in Saudi Arabia too.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Inverted Benevolence

Talk about what?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

-Project Melbourne

-Project Elysium (Found on the internet and confirmed to be a Mars project)

-Project Elysium-B (Current work-in-progress that overrides the last one)

-Project Stillwater

etc....

loads of one liners, how about explaining exactly what these words mean & what is going to happen, when and by whom etc.?

like Russians bombing big ben; how thet are going to bomb it, how does she know it's Russians & what is the aftermath?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by raivo

I'm not the one who had the dreams and giving the full story for each one would take way too much time and space.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

ok, how about giving a full story of that Russian bombing because it's the closest prediction to come?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Russian officials wanted to give Julian Assange an award for his efforts, which is a fact. They want more secret documents from the U.S. so they can find out exactly what the government is doing, but now they can't obtain them the way they wanted to because he's in British jail. They're pissed off at Britain for arresting him and they're possibly planning to bomb London. I've seen documented evidence that suggests Russia still has disagreements with America, which explains why they wanted Julian on their side, even though he's probably not taking any sides.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Maybe she means rockets..On a similar note I am notorious for dreaming every night and remembering them but for a while now nothing.Has anybody had this same occurrence??

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NerdsHelpUsPlease

She has. She doesn't have these dreams every night. They're just randomized, some of them hitting her hard and causing her to sleep for long periods of time because of the immense detail and demonstration behind them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

on messenger i wanted to know if a particular image ment anything to her.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by denyingignorance

yea I forgot about that very true. I wonder what card we're at right now in that sick game.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The following is a collection of dreams from my fiancée that predict future events and resurface past events, some of them historical in nature and long forgotten by the world. She's been having these dreams ever since she was a toddler and remembers them as if they happened yesterday. Some of these dreams I have actually researched and validated, such as Project Elysium and the U.S. Army plasma rifles. I do not claim with absolute certainty that any of the predictions will happen, but as her past predictions have come true over the years, it would be absurd for me to just discount the current ones. If you are skeptical of these dreams/predictions, refrain from bothering me with annoying excuses or accusing me of hoaxing this to fulfill some kind of agenda for personal gain (What would I gain anyways?).

-Project Melbourne

-Project Elysium (Found on the internet and confirmed to be a Mars project)

-Project Elysium-B (Current work-in-progress that overrides the last one)

-Project Stillwater

-Sergeant John S. Goodman, 33rd Infantry (Associated with NASA)

-Hangar 235 on Mars

-Azareth's obelisk

-R33K (Plasma weapon)

-"The Instiller" (Plasma weapon)

-T25K (Plasma weapon)

-T33K (Possibly another plasma weapon)

-All weapons are property of the U.S. Army

-Same exact identity and physicality in every one of these dreams. For some reason, she naturally disregards her present identity (in reality) while experiencing these dreams. Instead, she naturally assumes a completely different identity and feels as if that has been herself all along.

-Strange alien creatures who screech three times louder than a valkyrie and devour people.

-The sound of an unearthly trumpet, followed by acid rain and creatures descending from the sky in sacks who proceed to retrieve dead bodies from Hangar 235.

Side note: Strangely, she experiences these dreams mostly when I'm performing research on UFOs, extraterrestrials, government secrecy (projects, technology, knowledge, etc.) and ancient documents that describe extraterrestrials descending from the sky in spacecraft.

-Year 2073

-Big Ben clock in London bombed by Russian military in January, 2011. The reason for the attack might be from their anger towards the U.K. and U.S. for arresting Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks.

More added soon...
Update: She had another dream last night and I'll explain it below.

She again assumed the identity of another person, this time being inside the secret underground base under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce, New Mexico. The floods around the world had worsened and this time Dulce was underwater. She was in a room with a small lounge and television and there were some windows made of plexiglass, hallways and corridors outside the room. There was a woman in the room with her and they were trying to figure out what to do for survival, concerning the air supply. Meanwhile, others in the hallway were desperately trying to pump the water out with vacuums, having no success. Flood water was breaching the base via the ventilation shafts that lead to the surface, causing them to have no choice but to close the shafts to prevent any further flooding inside. This decision posed another threat to their survival, being the threat of suffocation from the eventual depletion of oxygen. She saw two maintenance personnel in olive green uniforms rushing down the hall with a large pump to remove as much water as possible. She looked out the plexiglass windows and there was nothing but water and dead sea creatures floating above what was once a dry landscape.

That's all she remembers for now. Does anyone know how I can edit my original post? I've seen people do it but I don't see an option anywhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To edit the OP is only possible in the first 4 hours after posting.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I also have a question for her.

Did she also mentioned anything about Russia invading Scandinavia?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I also have a question for her.

Did she also mentioned anything about Russia invading Scandinavia?
No. I'm not sure about that. As far as I know, muslim immigrants are the ones invading those countries lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
OP, is she on any type of medication? Has she mentioned having any dream about the second coming of Christ this year?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by csimon
OP, is she on any type of medication? Has she mentioned having any dream about the second coming of Christ this year?
No, she is not on any medication. Can you explain the relevance of that question? To answer your second question, she has not had any dreams about the "second coming" of a character in a book. If there is to be a second arrival of any kind of powerful being, it will be an extraterrestrial, not a magic man.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by csimon
No, she is not on any medication. Can you explain the relevance of that question? To answer your second question, she has not had any dreams about the "second coming" of a character in a book. If there is to be a second arrival of any kind of powerful being, it will be an extraterrestrial, not a magic man.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

About the meds ...it was just a question out of curiosity. About the second coming ...thank you for your reply.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by denyingignorance

Yes yes. I remember that too. [The Illuminati game cards from '95 - some cards graphically depict 911 attacks years before they happen]

Guess I was too lazy to type it out. Thanks for posting.

I'm just waiting to see stuff unravel. Too tired to analyze. I am numb.
edit on 7-1-2011 by headb because: to clarify what I remembered too

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
UPDATE: There may be a dramatic increase in UK security due to the ongoing terrorist threat. She predicts that this will occur by January 15. Security level is supposed to rise from severe to critical and possibly even exceed critical, which means an international terrorist attack (Russia? London bombing?) is imminent.

I'm not sure about you, but this certainly does not seem like a coincidence. She had a dream about this months ago and now there's a terrorist threat in the month of her predictive dream. This doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. She even knew that a storm was coming last night before it even hit. I had no knowledge of the weather status at that time and she knew a tornado was likely. Well, shortly after that, I found out for myself that there indeed was a severe thunderstorm warning and tornado watch. She knew this before it even began raining, without needing to read weather reports.

I've witnessed demonstrations of her psychic ability, so I have no doubt right now that the UK terrorist threat will reach critical and something big might happen. Definitely not a coincidence.
edit on 1/9/2011 by Condemned0625 because: Punctuation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join