It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three 11:11's, on 12/31/10, 1/1/11, and 1/2/11 in hotel room 111, I'm open to ideas...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't wear a watch, and I use my phone as my timepiece. My girlfriend and I were on a New Year's vacation, and I didn't have my phone with me most of the time. When we checked in to the resort, we were given room 111. On the 31st, I was not clock watching, but after dinner, was wondering how much time we had for off-program activities and looked at my phone. It was 11:11. I mentioned it to my girlfriend. I thought it was an interesting coincidence, and as I'm also familiar with a number of the topics of discussion of it as a phenomenon, I thought it added a little fun to the evening.

The next morning on 1/1/11. The first time I looked at my phone, it was 11:11. Then I thought about it as getting a little more strange, and realized the date. I talked to my girlfriend about it, and she noted the room number, which I actually hadn't thought about before. By this time, we both throught it was an unusual coincidence.

This morning, as we got back to the room and needed to get things ready to leave, I looked at the phone in front of my girlfriend, and you guessed it, 11:11.

OK, I know a bit about statistics and I understand that the times I might have been looking at the phone, especially if it was often, whcih it was not, could have made such a time more likely, but I would like to get any thoughts about what, if anything this could mean.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The very first time you realized, or thought, you were seeing the number 11 more often than usual every other instance becomes irrelevant really. The problem of course being that once your mind focuses on anything in particular, you begin noticing that very thing much more frequently. I am sure there is some scientific name for this phenomena.

For example, a woman trying to have a baby will suddenly notice that *everyone* else has a newborn in tow or is pregnant. Someone that is single will notice that *everyone* else is coupled up and so on.

While I am not a believer in coincidences across a broad spectrum of circumstance, the seeing of numbers, patterns, and likewise the situations I mentioned above are more a product of streamlined conscienceness rather than coincidence in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Cool story.

For me the last month is see it multiple times a day. Last night I fell a sleep on the couch, woke up in the middle of the night.

My pc was still on, and when you hold the power button for more then 3seconds it shuts of your pc. I did that.
And because the screensaver was on couldn't see desktop, right before the pc shuts completely off your screen flickers from screensaver to desktop. My eye fell on the clock 2:22.

But your story?

How were you feeling when your were in that synchronization situation?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I first with the above post. I heard when I was a kid you had to wish or something like that... I kept noticing it after that. Loads...
edit on 2-1-2011 by TuXXXeR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
4:07. I see 4:07 4 times a day. impossible you say? well I set clocks to different times and so yes, 4 times a day! can't stand it really.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is not a test of The Metatron Emergency Broadcasting System......I repeat ...this is not a test.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
This is not a test of The Metatron Emergency Broadcasting System......I repeat ...this is not a test.

What is Metatron Emergency .....?

join