It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Psychics On That can read me for 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

thats an interesting thought.. I do not know too much about card reading.. but that it is a predictor of things to come as long as you choose that paticular path is an interesting for of events. How does card reading influence is it something that can be compared to astrology or othere type of reading?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I to tend to agree we all have sense on what can or will happen.. its first trying to get in touch with those that are hard to come by. We all see things differently with a different set of opinions and logic yet we all see them the same

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kadmiel

Tarot is a card reading and basically it gives you advice and warnings. Like things to look out for that month They can be used as a predictor for future events but I don not fully believe it only once have I ever predicted a true event and I never will do that again no one should know their future, even if it is a fluke.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kadmiel
reply to post by Klassified

I to tend to agree we all have sense on what can or will happen.. its first trying to get in touch with those that are hard to come by. We all see things differently with a different set of opinions and logic yet we all see them the same

What I am trying to do, is teach myself to pay attention to my first instinct in a given situation. That moment before logic or reason kicks in. Then I remember it, and go with my "second guess", or logic if that seems more sensible. Then, I look back at that first instinct, and see if I would have been right or wrong in taking that route. Many times, my gut instinct would have been as good or better of a solution. Sometimes, it would have been wrong. And other times, I'm not sure what my instinct is telling me. Live and learn, I guess.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join