It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Predictions by various Psychics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

It won't be a bomb planted by Russian soldiers, but rather several bombs dropped by Russian planes. That's what she saw.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

I find that whole phenomenon fascinating as there own biblical text contradict them entirely. I am not sure where this concept came from but it reminds me of people like Jim Jones. It was also printed in my local newspaper today which I found amazing. I do not think that has any newsworthiness to it, but then again I am a cynic.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
allot of bombs.
New tornados will pop up in new places.
2 certain foods will run out.

Because of chemtrails, and the poisons the government uses in the air to keep the triangle race from landing and abducting you, its a sacrifice that must be done as the bees and frogs and 25 other major species of have been affected by this and soon will become extinct if no other form of substance cant be used. honey is the key?

Watch the borders and tunneling this year and beyond for the forces of Mexico/ terrorist will find it easy if the last way to

The 2 movies that will create a whole 'infrequencies’' injustice of 'inception', will create a live none dreaming inception that will

What happens when all the planets align, and why was things built so heavy in ancient times even on mars.
Its not the point of did life exist on mars ,it’s the question of what date did all life become extinct from every planet in our galaxy and what destroyed the planets in a whole.

Is this the first planet or the last planet ?
It’s the last planet?
No it’s the first planet?
So does history start with us, ? are we ”lmaf’ the first race ,the alpha of this whole universe, are we that prized ,are we ? ‘The first planet’

Or are we a race of humans/aliens, that have just used and destroyed the other planets of its resources just like we are doing now. ‘The last planet’

By the way’ the only difference this planet has is…‘an Ozone Layer’[and that dissapering]

When will NASA let you humans know about the rocket boosters on the space station.
Is Noah the spacestation/ark,was Noah from this earth was the ark a space ship?

THE GREAT PYRAMID IS THE EXACT WIDTH AND HEIGHT AS THE TRIANGLE SPACE SHIP YOU HUMANS HAVE BEEN SEEING AROUND YOUR EARTH.

THAT SAME GREAT PYRAMID WAS BUILT BY MASS TELEKINESIS[and only that one] THAT ALL HUMAN POSSESed AROUND THE WORLD back then>WHEN THE WATER OF LIFE WAS PURE, AND THE AIR WAS AS GODS BREATH.

SAND IS THE PRIME SUBSTANCE OF WHAT’S NEEDED TO BUILD A COMPUTER CHIP AS WELL AS GOLD. I WONDER HOW MUCH SAND IT TOOK TO BUILD THE PYRAMID?

Did they build the pyramid before they learned how to write or after?

Why does one not connect the fine instruments of the great wonders and play a tune for me ?
Lets start with Stonehenge and work your way

I remember seeing Sherlock Holmes and Perry mason and the pink panther role over in there graves when that lying Kato kylan said. ‘pertaining to the spot of the glove on the side of the house’

KATO > HONEY’ DID YOU FEEL THAT ?
GIRLFRIEND ON PHONE> NO ,WHAT?
KATO> IT FELT LIKE AN EARTH QUAKE ,IS THERE AN EARTH QUAKE WHERE YOU AT ?

IF THEY WAS THE DREAM TEAM THE CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN DISMISSED RIGHT THERE ,BUT THEY MISSED THERE OPPORTUNITY OF SEEING WHO REALLY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.

A 250 POUND MAN IN A 3 FOOT SPACE ,ON THE SIDE OF A MANSION DOES NOT CREATE AN EARTH QUACK ATMOSPHERE.
PERRY MASON WOULD HAVE HAD A BALL WITH HIM !

UMMM, OH YEA ,if you want to know who’s alien and where they have penetrated our society and ‘I cannot think of that word’ umm,.OK, if you really want to know what aliens have infiltrated our way of life in the way of life ,in controlling the way of life…just follow all the fairy tale names, start with harrp, elf and just follow how they are bent on controlling the mind of you humans, the only way to counter act them ,is to DESTROY the PYRAMIDS AND DESTROY THE

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

These psychics are lulling the sheeple asleep
it sounds more like wishes and trying to seed selffullfilling prophecies.

The Battle of each individual human will be fought in the Self between Matter (Ego/Mind) and Heart (Unconditional Flowing Love).

The Time for Total Love is not yet to come for whole the World's inhabitants. First there will be ugliness and battles fought within.

Humans will BECOME what/how they THINK and ACT. Our World will be formed from what EVERYBODY thinks & does

Not sowing fear merely bringing a candle in the Dark.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie

Derek Acorah
*The Second Coming? Towards the end of 2011, a Christ like figure will be talked about around the world.

As I understand it:
Israel believes Jesus will return when King Solomans Temple is rebuilt for the third time.
Problem is a the Palestinian Dome has to knocked down first. And to knock it down means all Palestinians must be evacuated or exterminated first.

Does it look like this is Israels goal?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

What else has she dreamt about my friend? Any other events relating to London? I live there

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Anger much? This is not how you would get results, although I can empithize with your frustration.

Stay positive, I sincerely believe real positive change IS coming!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well good thing is is these are only precidtions, not fact until they come true. They may or may not, but we wont know until the time. So enjoy life
And prepare as well, for the worst. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY WHAT YOU NEED NOW, try to pay of you car, house/apt ect....just try to be as least dependant on the gov as possible.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Those psychics failed to foresee the upcoming bombing of London and Big Ben by Russian forces this month that my girlfriend saw in her dream. My girlfriend keeps having predictive dreams about future disasters and government secrecies, especially extraterrestrial events.

i too have the same dreams about places, and things and whats this and that. first of all have you ever been to a place you have never been before? and then you for-see it in your dream. i have been to plenty of places and i swear it all looks like ive been there before, im talking about living in the past , and being reincarnated , to what i am now. what we are seeing is our past lives. is what we see today, and thinking that some things look like what you have seen before.. what i would do . is record every dream ... on videotape , sounds corny i know ... but who and what you have conversations with in your dream will pretty much explain what your girlfriend is having. just a thought. i believe we all have come from another life ,and we lived in the past.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

The Coalition Government will part and the Conservatives will take full control of number 10. They'll make changes that will enable us to wave goodbye to the recession.

Seriously, this one has to be even more unlikely than any of the UFO predictions in that list! Someone has been listening to the political propaganda a little too much to dream up such a silly prediction.

This year will see even more smaller businesses going bust, and larger corporations making bigger profits from the destruction of their competition. After all, this fascist corporate banking system and governing is the result of 1970's and 80's Reaganite and Thatcherite politics

We have a long way down before any kind of real recovery.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Funny how you don't need to be a psychic to make real predictions.

Here's one: Gold and silver prices to increase at least 20%-40% and 40%-80% respectively over this year.

Wonder if anyone will check if it turns out right.

edit on 3-1-2011 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Raider of Truth

It won't be a bomb planted by Russian soldiers, but rather several bombs dropped by Russian planes. That's what she saw.

Well, there's the beginning of WW3 for ya' LOL.
This dream is very interesting but I just don't see it happening. Doing this would have so many repercussions and if Russia really wanted to wreak hell don't you think they'd do it in a bigger way?

Cool dream though, would make for a sweet movie!

MBF

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If the psychics are so good, then why don't they just give me the correct lottery numbers to prove how good they are?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie

Derek Acorah
*The Second Coming? Towards the end of 2011, a Christ like figure will be talked about around the world.

Pattie Greenberg
In 2011, we'll all be happier and healthier through random acts of kindness. A gateway will open in May for people to join with other like-minded souls who want a better world.

For the record I am not devoutly religious, but rather spiritual. (As one poster recently wrote in another thread: Religion is for those afraid of going to hell and spirituality is for those who've already been there.
)

I had dismissed this article earlier today:

End of Days in May?

Exley is part of a movement of Christians loosely organized by radio broadcasts and websites, independent of churches and convinced by their reading of the Bible that the end of the world will begin May 21, 2011.

Source

Spooky!

edit on 3-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: typos

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
How many end of the world dates will pop up? And interesting that she says in the article that if the date passes and nothing happens then it means she was not saved. Right...

I am noone to say how God (or however you want to call Him/Her/It) thinks cause simply i am incapable to understand it. Our brain is like floppy disc and someone tries to put quantum information inside. We are just not built to understand. And this is where faith comes along.

Personally i believe. I dont need to understand what I believe, its enough for me to feel it. And its something personal. No point to go out and shout what ppl should do. e
Each of us have our own matters to look into.

I do believe something is bound to happen in the world. We are in a situation never seen before and it feels even to people who don't really go into the paranormal that something is goin to happen. What? I don't know. What I do know is that people coming up with dates etc... damn.. after 10 threads where we all escaped armagedon again adn again and again.. it gets old a bit.

Lemme make clear i am talking about the article right above me. not the OP. or the guy with the gf.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

I share your skepticism of the Yahoo story. I just thought the May connection was interesting.

Regarding predictions, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
First name is Derek Acorah, a proven liar so bleh, these predictions are rubbish

anyione who takes this guy seriously should be ashamed

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The Elite Speak

^predictions for 2011, Someone (an elitest) on his deathbed confesses the elites plans, tell Lindsey Williams to tell the world, save them. Its an hour long, so if you dont have the time, research it.
-Hyper inflation
-dollar devalued 30%-50%
-War, not planned until 2012 BUT war could happen
-more rights taken away
.....i predict martial law.

ALSO talks about signs they put into movies, key words, hidden in plain sight.
I cant beleive im posting this on here, oh well, what they gonna do? Kill me? Bring it

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
things always get worse before they get better.. and even if they have been worse, does not mean that time in general applies to our life spans that face some bad aspects of life. Always be prepared for # to hit the fan.. and maybe that will pay off.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

-Project Melbourne

what exactly is project melbourne? bit close to home so im very curious!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join