It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Predictions by various Psychics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I was waiting for this thread, now before I begin:

DISCLAIMER:
***I am aware I'm about to ruin my reputation and nearly all credibility as an author to dozens of ATS-ers with mental disorders.***

Dear ATS,

Don't listen to a word of any predictions you hear on the internet, or in person [nothing against the OP]. Any profit, psychic or spiritual adviser who claims predictions of the future is either a genius or delusional. While most actually believe their ability, there are a few brilliant souls who have played their cards right.

Admittedly when I was younger and the psychic fair came to town, I went and like a fool paid my 12 dollars. The woman asked a number of questions (like any good psychic does) and looked puzzled until I told her that my father had passed away. *BOOM* her facial expressions changed and she sat up straight, it seemed that in under a second my father had magically appeared before her and had all sorts of good stuff to pass along. Like he was happy and proud of me.. Time traveled much faster in heaven, blah blah... Funny how he had no idea I had a sister. I guess heaven effected his memory.....

At the end of the day I felt like a fool and wanted to sue for my 12 dollars back. Mowing lawns is hard work when you're a kid!

With that said. Remember Miss Cleo from back in the day? The self proclaimed psychic who advertised on the TV Guide channel from 1997 - 2003? Do you know what she's doing now?

I'll tell you.

After being sued for false advertising by the Federal Tade Commission (and a few duped individuals), she retreated back into her shell and is now sitting on her lazy (13.5 million dollar) ass in some upscale Los Angeles mansion.

Maybe she's not as much of a fool as I thought?

Remember Sylvia Browne...? Sued and dis-credited as well.

I service local retail/bank/insurance PC's & Servers for a living @ just over $16.00/hr. At this rate I'll be working well into early 70's before I can consider retirement as a viable option. But, if I were to spend my holidays and weekends earning credentials to proclaim myself as a spiritual adviser, I could work my job until I saved up enough money for advertising and voila, I could finally tell my boss to shove-it while getting a foot massage from my super-model assistant while drinking a few glasses of top shelf liquor.

Hell, I could do my job wasted 24/7 and probably make double profit.

My point is, these people aren't doing this as a community service for the benefit of mankind. They have one of two things in mind: Money or Credibility. Some simply hope to build enough credibility to be known of as a profit or simply crave attention.

Basically If they guess right enough times, their credibility can earn them money.

As for ATS, everyone has their own beliefs. Mine is that nearly all members who post predictions are looking for attention and points. Once the prediction date comes and goes and everyone gets disappointed, it's simply flamed and shrugged off as "another bogus prediction".

Can't we petition this crap or something??

Star if you agree. If not, flame away.

NWD
edit on 3-1-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Well, my fiancée's predictions are from dreams and I'm the one posting the details in my own thread. I'm not doing it for money, I'm not doing it for attention, I'm not doing it for points (I don't care about the points on this site) and I'm not doing it to build a reputation. Of course there are scam artists that take advantage of stuff like this for personal gain. I know your post was referring to the author of this thread, but I wanted to clarify those few things.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Hang on im not here for attention or stars! I don't think thats fair, and there is no specific dates i'm just sharing information like everyone else on these boards do.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Contributing information to ATS is what keeps ATS alive, if it weren't for people like yourself we would aimlessly searching the web. I'm think speak for nearly everyone when I say that I appreciate contributions, you're not making predictions, you're telling the world of predictions others have made.

No disrespect.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Sharing the dreams of your fiancé is a completely separate matter, dreams can be interpreted any number of ways. Your fiancé is sharing her experience with you and you're sharing it with us. It's nowhere near the typical element of bs we see on ATS. The most recent example that comes to mind is the New Years A-bomb prediction thread. Or the False Flag Nuke attack.

I haven't seen your thread, but based on your reply I'm going assume that you're not making bold and ridiculous claims that everything she dreams is going to come true. I would actually like to read some of your posts because I find dreams fascinating and what your soon to be wife has been experiencing sounds interesting.

I'll do a search when I'm done, but for others would you mind posting the link?

Thanks.

Nevermind, found it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: Added link.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is a good thread, most of it is right, but because the governments are starting to realize that the evil will soon parish and theirs nothing that can be done to stop it. We are living in very exciting time, but can also be frighting, do not fear, the light will destroy all evil soon, we are going to be transformed to a new way.
¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by CroMag

The "second coming" of these "gods" is really just another visitation from extraterrestrials. Of course there will be guys posing as Jesus and Muhammad, claiming to have spectacular powers and commands from the invisible man in the sky. That one is inevitable and has happened before.

The Devil has fooled the whole world into believing the UFO, ET crud. Satan and his evil Watchers can and have taken any form they want to achieve their goal of total rule over us Humans because they are jealous of us. They now have our government fooled into thinking they are from some other planet needing sanctuary here on earth, they have threatened our government into helping them pull off an alien invasion to cover their coming to earth party with demons in tow. They have threated our government with Mad Cow to be spread to all humans on earth.

They will look like ET but most will be cloned bio-bots that are dumb as snot. Some will be Watchers in Grey form and thats how they have been known to read peoples thoughts, have no sex organs and be able to do anything they want. They can not be defeated by mortal men but if you have god on your side you will be saved at some point. In the end times God will make us saved people into gods and we will fight the devil and his army of demons.

The satanic wars are fast approaching and may God be with us all.

Just because no one has ever said it but I can't be the only one that ever thought it, but what if. Just what if the bible and Christianity that everyone swears by was the lie. I mean the tell a big enough lie concept works here as well. What if Satan (The trickster) has tricked you all into believing in a god that doesn't exist and that the real chosen few are those that figure out that it was all a lie. Just some thoughts there.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

You make a good point, BUT without God, there would be no satan. TRUE TALK

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

This is true. I tend to believe there is more then likely a higher power, but I am not fully convinced that Christianity or any of the other world religions are up to par. I am not sure what that higher power is but I am sure that there is more to it then just random atoms and molecules smashing togther.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
2011 prophecy
^Heres a good prophecy I got in my email about a week and a half ago if anyone is interested, it makes since.
GOD BLESS

sry fixed the link
edit on 1/3/11 by kyeleigh because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
reply to post by Phantom28804

You make a good point, BUT without God, there would be no satan. TRUE TALK
Not unless Satan was really a deceptive extraterrestrial who wanted to trick billions of people. The stories in that book could be anything. If he was just a biological entity, then no god was needed for his existence.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This is also a good observation, however I have to agree with Kyeleigh in the concept that if you believe in a Satan then you have to believe in a god.

I mean realistically you would not know the concept of Satan if you did not know the concept of god. The bible and Christianity is what teaches us of both entities, therefore it really is impossible to justify the existince of one without acknowledging the existance of the other.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Anyway we are way off topic, so I will make a prediction of my own.

I predict that things in North Korea will settle down over the next few months, but sometime in 2011 there will be a hostile takeover of Taiwan by China and America will do nothing to stand in China's way. That is my prediction. Not a prophetic dream or anything just my prediction.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

maybe you should start a new thread that involves your g/f's predictions sounds interesting especially if the january one does occur

I would advise against starting that thread, at least for the time being.

I would wait to see if the bombing of Big Ben by Russian Forces actually comes true first. That is a pretty far fetched prediction right now, especially over Julian Assange. It is now documented that this prediction was made on this thread and if the event comes to pass as predicted, or even partially in my opinion, it would lend a lot of validity to a thread based on her predictions.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I already started the thread yesterday.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
you would think that even the hard core lunatics in here would be sick of predictions that dont come true.

but nope here we are not even a week into 2011 and the ugly face of prediction lures its head.

there are some people on here pushing this agenda and i cant understand why, after all this much time and failed predictions people still waste their time. if i were you i wouldnt hold my breath on anything happening just like nothing happened in 2010.

no alien intervention
no government disclosure
no freedom for the people
nothing......and do you know why?

its because you people all believe this bullsh!t and sit there with your doritos and diet coke waiting for it to happen.

here is my prediction NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN UNLESS WE GET OFF OUR COLLECTIVE ASSES AND DO IT OURSELVES.

but no lets waste another year waiting for nothing to happen and when 2012 comes and goes and nothing has happened those deluded masses will find another scape goat to latch your hopes and dreams to.

signed, GL buddy

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie

Pattie Greenberg
In 2011, we'll all be happier and healthier through random acts of kindness. A gateway will open in May for people to join with other like-minded souls who want a better world.

Right before I got on here there was this article on the yahoo homepage about Christians spreading the word about the rapture happening of May 21, 2011

news.yahoo.com...

I went to their website out of curiosity. www.wecanknow.com...

Thought it was an interesting correlation with the Pattie Greenberg prediction.

But what I really want to know is where do these people get the money to put up billboards to warn us of the "end times"? Strange.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

By stating such a thing, you now realise that you have to elaborate on that.
I also have dreams like that, would be interesting to see them and if any are similar to mine.
edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Interesting, a small number of those sentences i have seen myself and why would Russia be angry at the arrest of Assange? Even if that happened, Russia would face major military action from every western nation. Intesting that she said "Russian military" so that means uniformed soldiers and not a sleeper cell?
That means an invasion?

I wouldn't be surprised in all honesty, the government has crippled us militarily, well if they want to attack us let them but i tell you what, we ain't going down without a fight.

Red Dawn time baby!
We'll be planting IED's for those bloody russkies!

It might just be information transmitted subconciously to her and it comes together inside her head, least thats what i think mine is, or i am trying to fool myself :/
edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

The cult named religion has also fooled you, wake up and free your mind from a spiritual prison.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join