It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War You Don't See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Excellent documentary about the possibility that objective and real journalism could prevented many wars and saved milions of lifes.Must see!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
S&F , good documentary, they had this on UK MSM a couple of weeks ago. a must watch for all those interested in wikileaks and media manipulation.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I liked especially that part with Scott Ritter chief United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991 to 1998 saying clearly that no or ZERO evidence is found to say that Iraq is producing weapons of mass destruction and MSM afcourse avoided that or give a little importance.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
S & F!

Pilger is a hero of mine. Most of his documentaries can be found online and they are dynamite.

This too, is an excellent doc. More people need to be aware of his work, especially in America.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Related thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I put a link up to the documentary in the above thread, but that was all in separate parts and probably not as good quality as the full version. I'm glad you made this thread offering the full version in one place, hopefully more people will watch it this way

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bumping this thread beacuse user removed video from op so putting new video ...Must see for everyone !

top topics

join