It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher purpose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey how ya all doing? i am writing this beacause recently some strange things have been happening to me, you will have to bear with me because its difficult to explain.

Since i was younger i always felt that my life was designated for something else, like i have a purpose for being here that i just cant comprehend yet. Recently i have been having loads and i mean loads of de ja vus, and i have been dreaming and it kinda scares me that my dreams are coming true, two weeks ago i had a dream that i was walking around my town and saw a small boy wearing a Rangers football top, now in the dream he walked past me and fell, now a couple of days later guess what happened, i was walking around my town in the exact same spot as in my dream a boy walked past me and fell, now at first it did not click untill i had reached my house but since then it has happend twice more, i have dreamed things that actually happened, now i dont want to stop what is happning from my dream because i believe things happen for a reason but this is really confusing me?

I have always been good at telling outcomes of sports matches and guessing games but now its kinda like precognition (if thats the right word)

anybody have any info or advice it would be much appreciated

thank you
Hunter

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You are experiencing what most people with special abilities experience a realization that they are different somehow and as you start getting more of this premonitions and dreams you will develop awareness and will see the world in a different way.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
An open welcome to these changes will bestow upon you the most remarkable voyage one could imagine.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How old are you?

Lots of teenagers think they are somehow special/want to believe it.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Don't know who you're asking, but I am 24. I have been schooling myself on this for 6 years now. We are here because we have WORK to do. The last 2-3 generations are the most psychic and evolved yet suppressed and denied!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would be interested in hearing about any of your dreams involving Lotto numbers....

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by INDIGOPIG
Don't know who you're asking, but I am 24. I have been schooling myself on this for 6 years now. We are here because we have WORK to do. The last 2-3 generations are the most psychic and evolved yet suppressed and denied!

I was asking the original author, sorry for the mixup.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
sorry. seriously check out info on:
Indigos
Crystal Kids
Lightworkers

Im nosy.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by INDIGOPIG]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.

Lol, that comes with conciousness. Feeling of uniqueness / specialness.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Jake_]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have been experiencing the same thing for a couple of years, with dreams and deja vu as well....32 years old and I still feel I am supposed to be doing something. So, is it something everyone feels? Just curious

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the deal is with the deja vu thing, I have that a couple times a day, it is driving me crazy.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake_

Originally posted by shidge.

Lol, that comes with conciousness. Feeling of uniqueness / specialness.

lol..
Still seems like delusions of grandeur to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
and will continue to be, many awakenings, by many people, on different levels. Each newly awakened person will have different abilites, different talents, to bring to the front of things.

Confused?

As Indigopig said, in a round about way... things are happening.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hm, well, my .02

I definately feel and have felt that we all have a higher purpose here on Earth. That we have work to do here. And if we finish that work, we advance towards God, or "The Spirit", or Allah, or what have you.

Now, if we don't, we start again until we accomplish what we are meant to accomplish.

And I have predicted a few things, some more simple than others, such as a phone ringing, someone talking to me, simple events, etc.

-wD

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hunter 825 : you sound like me when you say this. i feel exactly the same way and have been for several years. i am just waiting to know exactly what i am supposed to do. the deja wu's is problematic, but i have gotten used to it. an answer will probably come some day. i just don't know when. i for one wish that i already knew what it was. you are free to U2U me with questions if you want. just wanted to say that since i know how frustrating the feeling can be.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
With deja vu, that my life is on the right track... steer away from the 'main', and I don't have deja vu... but when I start to go back to my old ways, boom, alot of deja vu. Maybe it is the same for you, like a roadmap telling you everything is where it's supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Again I am another who gets the deja vu/precognition well I used to when I was younger, about a year ago. I found that since this deja vu was occuring before something was to happen, it allowed for siturations to be changed. This was only for small things, such as predicting something or knowning what or how a convosation was to end.

I dont know about the whole higher purpose thing, not yet at least, however I think these abilities that people are starting to become aware of could be our brain becoming once again intune with our abilites. This could be the start of our PHYSIC evalution.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Tons of strange things have happened to me over the years. I've always thought I had some higher purpose, I've even been told as such. Till I find out out what it is I'll just have to concede to making conversation, that make people think, who knows maybe that is my purpose.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnusualMe
Tons of strange things have happened to me over the years. I've always thought I had some higher purpose, I've even been told as such. Till I find out out what it is I'll just have to concede to making conversation, that make people think, who knows maybe that is my purpose.

Who told you about your higher purpose ? and what strange events have happend to you. You have sparked my curiousity.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Lone Spartan
Does anyone know what the deal is with the deja vu thing, I have that a couple times a day, it is driving me crazy.

What is essentially happening is that you are intuitively getting information about a particular situation in the near future. However, it doesn't fully register inside of you as a remembrance until you actually start experiencing the event.

I believe that we can all have a higher purpose. Part of the process of realizing a higher purpose is striving to find one.

[edit on 11-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join