It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to manifest positive realizations!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ladies and Gents,

It is time to wake up and be counted. For many years now I have personally battled my inner demons and I have come to a point of realization that in order for us to survive on this little blue planet, we have to realize that the future is in our hands. This means that for those in power (the tiny minority) ignorance is our strongest weapon.

For aeons these very powers have been trying to subjugate us to their ideologies and philosophies and for the better part they have succeeded in doing so.

The majority of humanity especially in the western world has fallen pray to programming and advertising, conditioning us into consumers who operate under robotic and automated guises.

We each have the individual and collective power to overcome this illusion of grandeur. By simply waking up to what has been going on, to the subtle signals that lead us, which we follow blindly and without question, the negative influence that secretly steals away our hope and faith in a better tomorrow.

Those that sit in their thrones , high and mightily above us know that to divide and conquer to install fear and hopelessness in us and to create despair in a world of plenty is their only means of control.
This is why now more than ever it is vital for us to realize that we are the creators of the world we wish to live in.

For many years my ideology was to grasp the bigger picture and influence the whole but now I over stand and I know that the only way to effect change is to start small, to plant a seed and nurture it. To start with those around me, my friends and family and colleagues... to imprint on them a vision of hope and love and a safe and secure future where the compassion of brother and sisterhood is at the root of all our choices and decisions.

The Age of Aquarius some believe is already with us, others believe it is around the corner and some that it is still a time away. None the less the effects of the Age of Pieces are beginning to fade... its predominant force of individualism is fighting the power of the Ages and the struggle is evident around us. The Age of Aquarius brings with it its predominant force of synthesis. The coming together of humanity and consciousness. Time is on our side.

I say to each of you, create and realize the future you want for yourselves and your families and friends. Set this vision not only in your minds but embed it into your hearts with unwavering sincerity and let it manifest in the world around you. Ignore the movement of the power elite. Their movement only exists in this world by our acceptance of it. Let's no longer lend our support and credence to it. Let's no longer believe in anything they have to offer.

This is our world and our lives and we each have the right to live it how we choose. Not how they choose for us to live it. Soon we will begin to awaken in masses and droves and their face will become visual to the collective humanity. Soon they will be seen for who they really are. That is why it is important for us to start now. To bring our wishes and desires into reality, To begin to create the communities that best serve us, Self sustaining communities which do not depend on or require validation by the so called powers that be.

Now is the time to manifest positive realizations and leave behind any and all influence of the world TPTB are trying to condition us to accept.

It is our only means of survival. I believe this now more than ever.

edit on 2-1-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ive always thought that the process humanity is going through has always been overcomplicated by theologies, conspiracies, paganistic beliefs and so on and so forth. We live within a limited system, i.e. there is only a certain amount of energy, so we are bound by natural laws, such as the path of least resistance, cause and effect etc.

If then we can say that we are bound by laws of nature, much like rocks, bacteria, plants etc then surely we can see how we are going to progress? If we take current evolutionary theories into perspective, could we not draw similarities between the early stages of primal life and the current development of human culture?

At first, all organisms fought for survival. it is and always will be survival of the fittest. We can see that organisms move from single cellular toward multicellular. While one could argue that viruses, bacteria and fungi are the most effective replicators in existence, they are not as complex nor are their "lives" or period of existence as long as say ours.

Therefore, in mankinds venture for survival, would we not necessarily need to make the progress from individualism toward synthesis? This can already be seen. Mankind began as a few hunter gatheres, then when their were more of us due to replication, and more competition for resources, we had to form hunting parties to increase our efficiency,

So this move from "picies" (or however u spell it) toward "aquarius" is just highlighting how mankind must come together on a much larger scale...and now we break ground into the NWO conspiracies. One world government is a necessity. Those that do not believe, are not capable of concieving the change that is necessary for us to avoid malthusian correction.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Thanks Toughiv,

I agree with your take and yes I think natural progression is inevitable alongside a one world government.

What is obscure to most though is the journey humanity is currently on. The end goal is already mapped out and synthesis is already at work however it is not yet complete with respects to our collective conscious development.

The further we develop the more we will begin thinking alike. This is down to unilateralism and the fact that we will all eventually become aligned with the universal way of thinking, one that benefits the earth and humanity individually and collectively allowing resources on the planet to be distributed with balance and equilibrium.

The problem in my opinion is the malpractice of power and the agenda used to get us to that point.

Yes struggle is inevitable and to some it is their greatest teacher and it breeds the survivalists in us making us stronger as a unit but the means which are being used do not justify the ends.

Countless millions die each year at the agenda of the power elite and unnecessarily at that.
There are more cohesive ways forward for humanity.

It is just a shame that we have still not yet shed our negative components or traits for the most part i.e. fear, mistrust, aggression, competitiveness, brutality and greed. These are all by products of societies that install fear and take away our hopes and faith is a better world.

My feeling is that we must come away from the negative aspects of the conspiracy or new world order.
What many people may not realise is that the New World Order is a play on duality.
There are two possible outcomes one negative and one positive and this is the play on power, the struggle and the war that is manifesting individually and collectively.

If we fail to readdress the balance and manifest a positive world then we will perish like the civilisations that have come and gone already.

I simply believe that it is down to us to awaken to the idea of this duality and choose to manifest the positive through love and compassion, promoting an interconnectedness that serves us all.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The power of thought is a wonderful thing. We should all be responsible for our thoughts and learn to change our minds. We are subject to information overload in this day and age while at the same time we have the ability to speak one on one to another individual in almost every corner of the world.

There is such a thing as self fulfilling prophesies and we seem to be being directed en masse into some kind of doomsday scenario. I once met a science fiction writer and gave him my theory that scientists and politicians appear to have limited imagination and seem to look to these authors for inspiration. I asked if he could please start writing 'happy' endings to his books. He laughed and told me that indeed writers like him do work hand in hand with the scientific community and took my point.

I do believe in Carl Jung’s concept of universal consciousness and that just one psyche can sow the seeds of a massive mind shift. This links into ‘morphogenic theory’ which holds that if one member of a species learns a new skill it becomes easier for the rest of the species to learn the same skill.

We’ve been getting ‘negged out’ for too long now. It becomes tiresome.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Hi Christina.

I think ideas are the way forward. It takes just one idea for people’s imaginations to assimilate. If that idea is grand enough and it is fresh, new and dynamic and helps inspire humanity to a better more peaceful and loving world the people will take to it. The problem is trust.

I feel for far too long politicians have created a hostile environment when it comes to public speakers. These very people who we elect to stand in our presence and lead us seem to win us over with their positive ideas of change only to radically reverse their positive messages later and only once elected. This has been the age old story and this is why it is difficult for the majority to accept anyone who comes forward with an idea that could potentially revolutionize our thinking and our lives.

That isn’t to say it will not manifest. I think in time someone will step forward and address the world and bring forth and idea that changes everything.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I do agree that trust is the issue. Another word for trust is faith. The opposite of faith is fear. We have been manipulated into operating in 'fear' mode for most of our lives. Living in this state is not conducive to growth and development. When in a fearful state we tend to protect our status quo instead of looking outwards to new possibilities.

The times are ripe for a massive shift of mind and changes of our values and priorities. People, I believe, have outgrown the accumulation of 'stuff'. It used to make us feel wealthy (when comparing ourselves to our grandparent's generation) but now it simply makes our houses untidy.

I used to teach my children that the more something was advertised the less they needed it. (I used cabbages as an example - how often do you see them advertised?) It seemed to click and they are basically impervious to mass advertising. Peer pressure is another matter. I watched with delight however as my son taught his friends what I had taught him. There is a truth in what I taught him so when he told his friends that same truth it hit home to them. These 'truism' tactics have been used against us for too long but they can be turned around and used to our advantage.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Silly as it seems, this reminds me of The Neverending Story... about people losing their hopes and dreams, creating 'The Nothing', the emptiness that remains. Consumerism replacing idealism and making us empty. The wolf, Gmork, says he's helping The Nothing because people who have no hopes are easy to control and the one with the control has the power.

The boy, Bastian, has to dream and believe. He has to wish things into reality and recreate Fantasia. He goes from spectator to realizing he is the creator. He goes from being the idle dreamer who needs to 'keep his feet on the ground' to the hero who must take a leap of faith. From the weakness to power, not by action, but by idea.

We tend to think of isolated actions of individuals and groups creating the world we live in today, but we are all responsible. Without the dominant philosophy of the vast majority of people supporting and enabling the evil actions of various individuals by believing themselves powerless and focusing only on their immediate material concerns, we might live in a completely different world.

I don't personally believe in "The Secret" and all that "manifest what you want" business, but the philosophy of our collective humanity is powerful and we all have a part in that. We must dream and use our imaginations to see beyond our force-fed limiting 'reality'.

Thanks for the thread. Here's to a bright future.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Here here! What you just said.

Yes.

Yes Yes Yes all the way with THAT, YES! I'm with you 100% +

Edit: Step One, I think is - turn OFF the TV, and stop being distracted by all "their" news, and do not allow ourselves and our attention to be distracted.
Step Two - Create a New World of our own making, and start getting up to something BIG, something worthy of us, something fun, enjoyable, creative, and loving, starting from our own sphere of influence, and with whatever resources are available to us, however big or small.

edit on 2-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It seems as if many believe power is being misused, and i can completely see where everybody is coming from: corruption, starvation, poverty, disease, war and so on and so forth.

But I really think we need to try and see this from a larger perspective. The world can only sustain 1-3 billion people on renewable resources, we currently have over 6 billion, causing deforestation of trees, mass consumption of crude oil etc.

So for example, when it comes to war. Could we not say that in the grand scheme of things these wars are necessary? If we take into account the number of people employed by Military (army), Air forces and Naval forces employed by each country, you soon get to a total of +1 BILLION. This isnt even taking into account the people who provide the resources for the armies, the research, the psychological treatments, the medical care; prosthetic limbs, reabilitation etc.

Even if we were underestimate the total number involved, we can agree that it would be AT LEAST 2 billion people employed by war alone.

NOW, from our limited perspective, where we are not privvy to such information as how many people need employing. If we were to become one, love one another and totally rid ourselves of our NEED for war. HOW WOULD WE EMPLOY 2 BILLION PEOPLE?

I think it is easy to say that we are not happy with those in power, because we only see the consequences of their actions, without knowing the need for those actions. Birth control causes infertility, we have diseases out there that do not seem as if they could have come about by evolution (HIV): giving us a reason to wear a condom (another way of reducing birthrate). Are such instances abuse of power? or are they necessary actions to improve the welfare of future generations to come?

Its so hard to draw the line...
edit on 3-1-2011 by Toughiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

It is so coincidental that you mentioned the never ending story as i only just watched this on TV the day before you posted your comment... perhaps your are psychic or you picked up on some vibe the movie left through me. Very strange indeed!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

It seems to be pretty easy for you to draw the line at 1-3 billion. Where does that figure come from? Who says? Who says we have the right to interfere with nature in such vicious and cruel ways?

Your post is extremely concerning to me. It harks back to the days of police, doctors and lawyers know better than we do – so don’t question them. I am an adult NOT a child. If TPTB have an agenda let them come out with it and let us all debate it.

War gives us employment!!!! Good bloody grief! Is that the kind of world you want your children and grandchildren to inherit? Really? You think this is an acceptable argument? We, as a species, develop and progress in times of peace. That’s how the Renaissance happened. How about employing all those potential killers as artists – or farmers – or as inventors of clean sustainable energy – or inventors of new exchange systems?

Your post is basically about eugenics. Contraception was an attempt to quell pop. growth and if that doesn’t work kill ‘em. In order to contribute to the depopulation of the world, how about you and your family volunteering to leave early? (That’s not a serious question but I do feel you require to experience at least a little empathy). How about ensuring people have the right to health care and pensions worldwide which negates the need for people to have many children so that they are supported in their old age? How about losing the dowry system which contributes to the deaths of God knows how many unborn and newly born females cos their families cannot afford a dowry?

The population in Europe is going down – because people cannot afford to have 6 children – and because they no longer have to with the health care and pensions provided. There are far more humane methods of controlling a burgeoning population than those you appear to be advocating.

The methods being employed ARE an abuse of power....that is why so many people are disturbed by them. This is still a dog eat dog world – in order to progress we need to move beyond that mentality.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

I completely understand where you are coming from. It looks impossible to maintain the human numbers against what resources the earth has. For me it is quite the opposite. I feel that those in power want us to believe this very fact when in truth studies have been carried out to suggest we could fit the human population quite comfortably, each with enough land to self sustain, in a relatively small area within Australia.

This to me shows that if the human population worked together we could solve all the world’s problems quite peacefully.
The issue is one of control.

When you have self sustaining communities there is no longer the issue of who controls who and who has power over who, eradicating the need for war and weapons and birth control.

So where I can sympathise with your views I still feel there are ways around our current predicament, only we are conditioned to believe we are in fact hopeless.

The problem is that this quest for absolute power is corrupting everything absolutely.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've had this very disconcerting feeling since the winter solstice, that has hugely increased since the New Year. The closest I can come to putting this feeling into words is that it's as if I've been barely skirting by on a course, like a college class (but an all-encompassing one) for a semester, and I just woke up realizing that the dream I was having that I was falling behind & not doing what I was suppose to be doing in the class is not actually a dream, but it's real..and not only that, but the BIG EXAM is very quickly approaching.
I've been expanding my realms of thinking the past six/seven years now through reading and research. It's like I have this alarm going off in my head, and it's very uncomfortable. Not necessarily bad, just uncomfortable.
There are some things I've been draggin my feet on through this awakening I've been going through...maybe that's all it is?
I am an artist by hobby, and I've had TONS of inspiration to do SOMETHING, I just don't know what! I get out my sketchbook and I end up just basically doodling, not really knowing what I'm trying to create...just that something is needing to come out. But so far I haven't captured 'it.' I've been writing a lot too the past couple of weeks, but things much different than I normally do.
I feel like a dam is about to burst, on a collective scale.
Due to these feelings, it's been very difficult to concentrate on anything 'positive.' My focus is way off...anyone else?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pisces77

I can relate to you very well. I am an artist too. I produce music and write and perform lyrics.
I know what it feels like to have this abundance of energy building within and not having a means to channel it creatively.

For many years I was a wondering artist and in 2005 i had a profound spiritual experience which awoke me.
As a result I worked on an album which encompassed all my energies and I laid my heart out in a creative process.

By doing this i was able to move past that stage of growth in my life. I was able to put to one side all my feelings and ideas and inspirations and feel as though I had completed a work of art that justified my talents.

My album was a personal project and although I had some positive feedback i never sold the concept or promoted myself for any financial gain. I look at my work from 2005 and feel an accomplishment.

I still have moments of creative energy and I am sure a time will come where that energy will build again waiting to burst at the seams.

My only advice I can give you is to try to channel what you’re feeling into something you believe in strongly and passionately.
Create something that is beautiful to you and which represents your heart and your mind and soul in all its sincerity.

Don't give up and don't feel defeated. Life imitates art. Artists are the creators of life. Put your visions on paper through words and pictures and if you have a block take a breath or a break from it and come back to it later.

Start small and build. Eventually you will have something that represents who you are.
I hope in time you find the same peace I found.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

-www.hubbertpeak.com...

-And by 3 billion, i meant with current energy energy demands. A huge decline in welfare would have to come about.

-Who says we don’t have right? Please define where you are getting this notion of vicious and cruel? These are man-made constructs...you really thing the little blue green piece of rock that has been floating around this ball of burning gas for over 6 BILLION YEARS thinks that organisms that came FROM IT are being “vicious” and “cruel” by using another part of it?

-I am fully endorsing the view that those in power have a more informed opinion. That is unquestionable. They are privy to the variables, issues etc. But then you say to give people the chance to debate it themselves. Well, sorry to be a critic but MOST PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTE IDIOTS. Most haven’t the mental tools or resources to be able to comprehend the problems presented to them. (Are you really going to debate this point? REALLY?...i mean come on...)

-We as a species develop in times of peace? ARE YOU IGNORANT? Lets see, you say the renaissance...i say we develop from War. Apart from profound philosophies, the pendulum and a looking glass...where did we develop in the renaissance? Our understanding of the cosmos? The way I see it was that we developed from competition. There was competition between the Church’s Earth centred view and the heliocentric model Copernicus first presented. If it was for competition between the two, to provide answers in how our world works, we would never have progressed. War could be said to be another form of competition. Those with better projectiles; gunpowder, cannonballs, tanks, atomic bombs, rifles, mechanical engineering...ALL of it came about for our need for advantage.

- I like your idea about employing those 2 BILLION people as other professions. It is truly heart warming. BUT, War creates money. That money helps sustain the cost of those 2 BILLION people. Where does art or research for renewable resources provide the money needed to support those 2 BILLION people...?

-My post has nothing to do with eugenics. Eugenics is about producing BETTER offspring. Im talking about how they need to lower the amount of offspring, not their quality. You are quite right though, there are more humane methods, but are they efficient enough in doing this? We can already see that they are using humane methods alongside the more brutal methods.

-I understand your point though, it is a valid one at that. I would prefer the more humane methods, we all would. Not 40 years down the line, where our population would have nearly doubled. Watch this video to understand what i mean fully, otherwise it would take a whole new thread to explain why these methods are effective enough in the timeframe we have.

-www.youtube.com...

We only view it as an abuse of power because we do not understand the full picture. Im not saying they are doing a perfect job, nobody is perfect, but despite our feelings, they are doing a good job. The only way to appreciate “good job” is if we take our ego out of the equation, along with all of our moral sentiments and just look at the cold hard facts.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

My main views come from a stand point of consumeristic society. We can all argue to lower our welfare dramatically, live on farms, do our own ploughing etc. But then where does our development come from? How will medicing progress? How about space exploration? ETC.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yes law of attraction is a reality the world being our reflection and how all matter is energy on a microscopic level and our thoughts interact with this energy creating and matching our experiences. Think love, Be Love.
If all is energy we are all one.
As above, so Below, As within, so Without.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

I think growth and development could potentially take many directions and sometimes what is accepted as progress in reality is really a digression.

If we take a look at tribes for example who all lived naturally with the earth, in unison with it and in direct communication with it. There is an obvious respect for nature one of balance where progress is seen in terms of conscious and spiritual development and medicine is provided by the earth itself and not chemical plants or large pharmaceutical industries who are renown for distributing unproven drugs in the name of profit.

In terms of space exploration we only need to look at the Mayans and ancient Egyptians alongside the countless numbers of ancient civilisations whose knowledge of the heavens we are still only beginning to understand.

So what may appear as progress to some, others would see it as a digression. Substituting the quick fix that lacks substance with something more rich and wholesome that can only be provided through the relationship of mankind to Mother Nature.

The fact is we have become so far removed from Mother Nature and in my opinion that is why we have so many problems in society. It does not mean we have to revert back to farming our own land but more so looking at ways of finding harmony and balance between modern technologies and substance.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I manifest around the planet EA a shield that will drain all negative energy befor it can be captured and fed to those who feed off of it. This shield is to be set in place from this point on slowly reversing the process and eventually causing a drain to all those who feed off negativity. If they stay near they will begin to be drained aswell for their sweet essence. Manifested now..................

edit on 1/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Great stuff my friend, S&F

2nd line typed with invisible ink...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join