It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LostWorld - Introducing Myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have been visiting this site for about a year and can no longer handle the guilt of being a shadowy lurker no longer, therefore I have now officially joined the membership.

I am interested in many of the subjects raised on ATS but am particularly interested in the lost (hidden?) knowledge of ancient civilisations, the possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe(s) and more recently the true relationship between us and our leaders (both the visible heads of governments and the possibility of there being a truly more sinister power behind the throne).

The extent to which we are all controlled and monitored is something that has increasingly started to annoy me in recent years and it really does feel as if we are just worker drones with just enough choices and illusions of freedom to hide the fact we are really slaves.

My mind is still very open to both the official lines and the conspiracy theories. I read threads here that seem to be wild speculation with very little (if any) supporting material, but there also the gems of threads with very well constructed arguments. I guess the very nature of conspiracy theories means that the killer piece of evidence will always be missing from any argument, if it wasn't missing then theory would become fact and it would be general knowledge to the whole world.

Most of you have done far more investigation and reading than me on these matters so I have no information or fresh thoughts to add to your discussions yet, but as I read more of your posts and follow up with my own digging around then hopefully I will contribute more.

Thanks.

LostWorld

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LostWorld

hey good morning!

well allow me to be the first to welcome you to the mental ward of the internet aka ATS.

since you have been a lurker for over a year . im sure you know all about our all time fav relax section of ats called
bts . on bts there are lots of stuff which really makes no sense and can make you stratch your head in either a amazement and or wonder because well a few of the members are i dont know .

but anyway enjoy your self here. and a warm welcome to the site if you have any questions feel free to ask me ...

new topics

join