It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Are In This Time And Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
* The Mayan calendar is about you.

* According to the ancient Maya the creation of the universe is effected by nine waves.

* We are now approaching the end of the eighth wave and, on top of this, the activation of the ninth and highest level that will cap off the evolution of the universe.

* This ninth level of the universe is designed to generate unity consciousness.

* The manifestation of the unity consciousness brought by the ninth level will require an intention on the part of the human beings to co-create this.

* The Conscious Convergence, July 17-18, 2010, is for those that are willing to set the intention to create unity consciousness in the ninth wave of the Mayan calendar system.

Creating the intention for the unity consciousness
of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan calendar!

In recent years there has been a radically increased interest in the Mayan calendar and especially its end and so many ask what this tells us about the future. Surprisingly, many people ask this question as if the answer had nothing to do with themselves or the choices they make. Few seem to have considered that the fulfillment of the cosmic plan will require of them to step up to the role of co-creators with this divine plan. This is not to say that human beings can just create anything they want at any point in time. The waves of consciousness brought by the Mayan calendar still defines the framework of our existence and what we may or may not be able to create in any given era. Yet, only the creativity that is consistent with a new wave will be favored and this will again be evident as we enter the ninth, and highest, wave of the Mayan calendar system. It is thus pertinent to ask what consciousness the ninth wave will create and what it will require of us to be able to step up to becoming co-creators with this wave.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The speaker in the video also has a complete 18 part presentation on the Mayan calendar that is a must see if you haven't already. Then again, this kind of mass info type video can and should be listened to multiple times to come to grips of solid understanding. Not saying this guy has nailed it 100%, but he does do an incredible job breaking the calendar down in more of a logical explanation for many to be able to understand.

edit on 2-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Don't you just love the music! S&F for a great jolt of juice from the Universe, and of course from the creator of the clip. I will take the time to go through them all even though I have read this on many levels and I am in tune with the Hopi Elders and the Maya Leader Don Alejandro.

Thank You! It really feels a bit warming overall and I like knowing I am touching the Divine in our speculations and our Dreams, we only have to believe there is more beyond our programming.

I am hoping the Sun will be spoken of because this is the Capacitor that will bridge us all across the Chasm of Time. It is happening now and it feels really good!

**Sorry, jumped back in to edit myself, your link is taking me to the sign-on page of Youtube. I will put his name into the Search to see if I can find the remainder of the videos.
edit on 1/2/2011 by Greensage because: to mention the link not working

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

It truly is a beautiful thing. Consciousness is increasing within the whole of humanity and energies are flowing through our planet like never before.

I read an article on scientists finding matter is being mutated by the sun in recent studies. Hopefully I can find it and post it here if you haven't read it yet.

Oh, btw, I fixed the link and just posted the video and the link comes with the video so you shouldn't have a problem finding the video series.

Awesome lecture, I know you'll enjoy it, you seem well connected.

Found the article....

Is The Sun Killing Us?

The scientific community is shocked, the laws of physics are being rewritten. Matter is changing as solar rays emit a new kind of impulse which affects all matter on Earth, including life itself. Has the Sun become a death Star?

New information has started to appear over recent years, according to the researchers, leading them believe that scientists are now picking up a sinister new development - or one which has always existed but which human science has been unable to identify - namely a different kind of particle being emitted from the Sun which seems to be transforming matter. And rewriting the laws of physics.

The evidence suggests it is affecting all matter

Although it sounds to be frightening for some, I find this solar phenomena fascinating to say the least.

I'm also one of those people that doesn't believe death is the end, but in fact an awakening back to source where we as conscious spiritual beings truly create our own realities. Who knows whose reality we're trapped in now, lol.

But again,

It's a beautiful thing!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Always find this interesting, thanks for the videos

I cant help but notice the similarities between the biblical account of genesis and this understanding of the mayan calendar. I understand why this isnt really brought up, but i find it incredibly interesting beyond all the stigma. I couldnt quite remember the book of genesis, so i went to an online one. Pretty interesting to me, to say the least.

How does it line up with other creation stories?

top topics

join