It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ick....I didn't know that...good to learn something new.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So who will stop the Tesla saucers from the sociopaths of the illuminati
from playing their dirty tricks.
Sure its unnatrual.
Especially where a Tesla ship is concerned.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I haven't heard of any new mass animal deaths lately, has anybody heard of anymore?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Shep was on Fox with some dead bats but didnt catch where....and they are back to reporting this happens 163 time a year ...so its no big deal

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

im so glad
millions of bifrs and fish dieing
are no big deal
sure tey were scared by fireworks
all around the globe
lmfao

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

all 160 something in three weeks time.....maybe Terence McKenna's time wave on watkins math plunge to antiquity was a pulse measure of the earth and not the pulse of mankind blowing each other up

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Did you see that article from the Italian Physist that shows the gulf loop is detached from the Gulf stream and hence the rest of the Oceanic conveyor belt .... thinks it was the dispersants they used (illegal in Europe) ... potential mini ice age ... I hope not ..there seems to be have been 0 main stream media attention to this.

thefigureoffun.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

wondering if you did an overlay of the gulf stream as you discribed with the animal die offs would we see the same paths...also one could do a study of the Exon Valdeas. Dispersants were used on that one

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Am posting this on every thread I feel may be apropos.
Hope it's not too off-topic but right now, the umbrella of considerations for the OP is pretty big!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So this is in Michigan - do you have a date for this discovery? Interesting!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

So this is in Michigan - do you have a date for this discovery? Interesting!

Hey CD,

I think it was yesterday, Jan 7th.

I follow this channel (carneyart) on YouTube every day and from my observation and it basically deals with all these geological anomalous events lately.

Nice to see ya!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Thanks for your usual quick response! So it was yesterday, something to definitely consider when trying to solve this mystery. I was amazed at how they described the changing of the landscape and heat coming up from the earth. I was leaning toward magnetic pole shift and then I read something and start rethinking all over again.
BTW here in N Indiana we are seeing very few birds. I feed the birds year round, they come by the droves all season - now I am getting 3 or 4 birds and that's it. Yes we are cold, but we were cold last year as well.
Nice to see you also!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Hope it's not too off-topic but right now, the umbrella of considerations for the OP is pretty big!

"dont tread on us"
edit on 8-1-2011 by mike184ever because: just a bit outside of this ball park

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well either way something strange is going on and all we can do is wait and see... you know what our goverments are like >

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
from another thread I found this link. I hope you enjoy it and maybe find answers to what is going on

www.spaceweather.com

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
reply to post by lewtra

Have you ever been deep sea fishing...when bringing up the fish they can't decompress and their eyes pop out. But they stay attached. sometimes even their stomachs push out their mouths

No, I have never fished but thanks for clearing that one up Mike. While I am here, I am pleased to confirm the birds in my area are all acting normal as they should.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Check out RSOE EDIS emergency information site, they have a new section called MASS DIE OFF`S.
It seem`s to be happening everywhere.
edit on 11-1-2011 by binstergaiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

Originally posted by Human_Alien

"dont tread on us"
edit on 8-1-2011 by mike184ever because: just a bit outside of this ball park

Is this really that big a deal? Any more on ATS about it?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I heard a theory of a tornado can suck massive amounts of them up and kill on impact, not to sure if i believe that one tho

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Honestly, if people would just put 2 and 2 together! There is a drilling company near the area of the first Arkasas "bird-kill" that is using a drilling process called "fracking". This process uses high-pressure pumping of water and chemicals into the ground, which fractures the layers of rock. This process would, logically, cause earth quakes which, in turn, would cause the release of methane gases. Now if a flock of migrating birds was to fly through a cloud of those gases, the blood-vessels in their lungs would begin to burst, thus, the internal damage. Somebody in "high-places" seems to think that "all" of us have been "dumbed-down" enough to believe that hail, lightening, fireworks and an 18 wheeler, of all things, has something to do with these bird and fish deaths.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join