It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OK look at this the experts are saying that the birds are dieing from blunt force trauma like they ran into a wall really hard. well what if , they didn't hit no wall , what if they just died in mid-flight and fell directly out of the sky. and the hard hit was when they hit the ground. thats where the trauma came from, well this is just a thought.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yep thats what am talking about the birds are out 4 A.M and pecking about like mad,magpies fighting ,the crows are no where to be seen ,like its summer.
here as link to all the latset theories and bird deaths,fishes,this is my god
www.dailymail.co.uk... l
edit on 6-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Another good chart.

Does not contain all of them, but still is a good chart that gives an overview of where these are occurring.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've heard the blunt force trauma was caused by massive blood clotting inside the birds. The fish in Arkansas had raised welts around their mouth. Both did not show signs of poisoning. One of the chemicals used in the process is Hydrochloric Acid mixed with water. This mixture gets heated and turns into a gas, by contact with the heat of the interior of the earth (recent earthquakes could help this). This would create a plume of Hcl gas which would take different paths to the surface. Just like our chemistry teacher told us. Never mix acid and water. You get a reaction!! ( and probably a big noise...(see booming sounds))!!! The bottom feeding fish would have been burned by the reaction, at the bottom of the river. The birds, if they flew into a plume of the Hcl would have inhaled the deadly mixture and clotting could have occurred. In both cases, there would be no external poison found, because Hydrochloric Acid is a natural occurring compound in animals. I think I have some in my own stomach, to aid in digestion.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
Yep thats what am talking about the birds are out 4 A.M and pecking about like mad,magpies fighting ,the crows are no where to be seen ,like its summer.
here as link to all the latset theories and bird deaths,fishes,this is my god
www.dailymail.co.uk... ds-newsxml

Your link is not a real link, can you fix it?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, we don't need to worry about the end of the world. According to CNN- Kirk Cameron doesn't believe the massive bird kill is a sign of the end times.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The swarm of earthquakes in Arkansas continues. Another small one yesterday. The epicenter seems to have migrated to the north. Forgetting the quakes means you're missing a big part of the story.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So is this a outcome of the extreme weather all over the world recently?Some people say this is a premonition of 2012...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just heard on the ten o'clock news (CST) that thousands of crabs have turned up dead on the coast of England.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I thought about the gases myself. Arkansas has had a lot of 3.0 + tremors in the past month. However, now, there are reports of a mass of crabs off the coast of England having died as well. I am hearing at least one report in different regions of earth every day now.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My faith in humanity is returning. I'm glad some of you have been taking the gas avenue. Because it's correct. I've been ranting on here and other threads trying to get you all to focus on fracking. I told you I had figured this out in the begining and now confirmation the others have formulate the exact same hypothesis. And they've gone some super research. It's not main stream press but it's facts and sourced. Independant confirmation and I got some. The only addition I could make to this article is that they miss the actual event. I was having trouble trying to figure out how the gas release affected the birds. At first I thought it was gas poisoning. But it was the eye witness Faye Moore that convinced me that it was the sound from a rupture and not the rupture itself.

coto2.wordpress.com...-13740

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lindarm
Just heard on the ten o'clock news (CST) that thousands of crabs have turned up dead on the coast of England.

Is this another batch? Or are these the Devil Crabs that have been mentioned?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok, someone sent thisarticle...doves fell dead in Italy now..but with blue on their beaks, saying poison or hypoxia which is lack of oxygen???

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Was talking about this with my grandma who is pretty logical..she thinks that its mother nature and that the weather is so messed up lately...im here in florida and one day its in the 80s and the next its freezing temps....she thinks that its plain reaction, or Shock...maybe like hypothermia? shock from the dramtic climate changes...

this sux...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Updating from TN...Our birds are doing okay. All the regulars that haven't shown their faces lately showed up today. One thing though, we have birds here that are here way to early. Our mockingbirds and robins are back. I'm worried about them because it is supposed to get really cold later. Maybe they don't want to winter near the gulf? I have no idea. I will keep you updated if anything is out of the ordinary.

On a side note, there's a company interested in bringing fracking here. We have huge shale deposits. I and
others will do everything in our power to keep them from getting those permits. After reading about it, it just seems too dangerous. Our county leaders will probably be all for it because unemployment is so high here. Sure we need the jobs, but at what cost?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by tncryptogal

Actually there are Hundreds of dead birds in Nashville and surrounding counties

Thank you for that link. It's strange that our local media didn't even give this one a blip. And running into overpasses and bridges? I feel insulted that they'd think I'd accept that as a valid explanation. One to ten birds maybe, but 100s?

Something happened New Years Eve. I don't know what it was, but it happened over a large area of the southeast.

I was just reporting from my small neck of the woods so to speak. I'm finally seeing birds after almost five days of nothing.

Again, thanks for the link to the story.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know we have heard this before but O2 depleation? Hummmmmmmmm.....found this news clip.you might save it as a place to go for news in the future if you find it spin free
macedoniaonline.eu...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
Another good chart.

Does not contain all of them, but still is a good chart that gives an overview of where these are occurring.

Many of them with missing eyes, could anyone explain why the eyes are missing, could it be predators eating them? Just seems odd that many had eyes missing.
edit on 7/1/2011 by lewtra because: (no reason given)

I know we have heard this before but O2 depleation? Hummmmmmmmm.....found this news clip.you might save it as a place to go for news in the future if you find it spin free

Good link. I am leaning on pole shift also, but it is all guess work . I wont to know what is going down,,I can see loads of disinfo going about.
edit on 7/1/2011 by lewtra because: I'm tired and messed up

edit on 7/1/2011 by lewtra because: tired

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Have you ever been deep sea fishing...when bringing up the fish they can't decompress and their eyes pop out. But they stay attached. sometimes even their stomachs push out their mouths

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join